Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
In the evening sush called me, thanks jiju for all the entertainment, I am so happy for going out without my parents or governess; this is most wanted freedom for me. Most welcome baby, I too enjoyed your company, I replied. I was not still satisfied I wanted to roam more and visit some other places but this sheetal spoiled our mood, she was after getting back to home. Next time please spare more time so that we can enjoy more she was pleading. Sure baby we can spend some quality time together but on only one condition, you will have to come alone. What she said in shock, what you mean. Nothing dear there s not to be shocked or frightened, she does not like me and same is here, I too don’t like her.
She is not like you, you are so sweet and humble. Your behavior is so good, but she is a spoiled kid I don’t want to see her any more. if you can manage to come alone we shall roam in city shall visit exhibition and fun fair, so much fun and excitement is assured provided you can come alone, otherwise forget me.

she was protesting a lot she was trying to convince me that she will make her cousin behave. but I sticked to my words at last she had to agree, though she was telling that neither of them went out alone. wherever they had to go they went together, but on my persistent telling she had to agree. Then she asked idea to come out alone. after bit planning it was decided that she will call me next day and tell me where to meet. I was satisfied for making them separated and making her agree to come alone.
as decided next after noon she called me and guide me from where should I pick her up. She was waiting for me at specified place with her school bag. I picked her and asked her for any pre decided programs she had thought of. she said she is blank and relied upon my decisions. She looked nervous and tensed , it was natural, for the first time she is coming alone without company of her cousin, and these days she was always under surveillance of her governess. that too she is coming out with a boy whether related or not but boy is boy.
me – cool down baby, there is nothing that you feel tensed, have you told your friend to answer properly to cover your absence?
she – yes jiju that I have convinced, if she gets call from my mom she will give perfect alibi. but my friend was asking so many questions, It was hard to make her convinced. she was thinking that I am going out with some b/f.
me – if she was suspecting you, you could have invited her also. so that she wont have doubt on you.
she – I played the same trick, she yielded for that.
me – that is cleverness of you, you could have brought her also, both of you would have enjoyed.
she – hey mister what is your idea, one girl is not enough for you. you wanted her also along with me.
she said in serious voice, I was shaken to listen her statement. this girl seems to be too fast I thought.
me – no baby that is not the question, I tried to protest. you are so tensed to come alone, so you could have used her as your shield.
she – what do you mean , are you going to bang me. why do I need shield when I am capable of protecting myself. you know I am champion in karate, black belt. you should know that, if you attempt you will have it, be careful with me.

my god this girl is too much to handle, she is not as simple as she looks. don’t rely on those belts baby, in practical it is something else. want to try with me, I have never visited any karate trainings but I am very good fighter, you may have learnt art of protection, but I am too good in fight which you never knew. you said one is not enough for me, that is true I am expert in handling more than one you know . she looked annoyed but when I began laughing, she became cool, sorry jiju I was just joking. same is here sweety, don’t worry you are safe in my hands. ( I won’t do anything as long as you ask for it). we both laughed for our jokes.
me – what shall we do now, still there is lots of time for fun fair to begin, shall we go to some movie.
she – it is not bad idea, which movie.
I suggest her some romantic English movie, she accepted. we went to movie though there was Sunday rush but managed to get tickets. in the movie hall we watched movie , she was enjoying movie and our talks. all the time she was holding my hand and she had leaned on me. nothing much happened, I was happy she was settled now and was tension free.
after movie we went out, as we walked she was holding my hand, I placed other hand on her shoulder. our bodies rubbed , I wanted to take her to restaurant but she asked me to take her to a chat centre. she wanted to eat in road side chat centre. I said I don’t know if this is good to eat here in road side chat centre. she said I was never allowed to eat here, my friends always admired these chats but my parents never allow us to visit these. come on jiju, don’t behave like our old fashioned parents. ok baba shall go there but I am worried about your health, I should be blamed if any thing goes wrong with your health, in fact I too love to eat in such stalls.
we had golgappa and other chats. it was so delicious we really enjoyed eating. from there we went to fun fair, there it was her choice, first we went for giant wheel she said she is scared of such wheels but shall come if I promise her to hold tight enough. I said don’t worry baby I shall take care of you. she was sitting on my left soon it began moving though it was slow enough initially she asked me to place my arm over her shoulder, I reciprocated. as it began picking speed at one side she was enjoying at other side she was getting scared. I asked her to hold me too. she placed her right hand over my waist. thus she was bit comfortable as other girls sitting in other next cradle to us shout in excitement sush was also shouting loud and holding me tight, she had closed her eyes in fear. I soothed her by caressing her face asked her to open her eyes. on repeated telling she opened her eyes, she was looking at me, she didn’t look elsewhere but was looking only at me. her lemon was pressing on my back, I felt she is rubbing her right lemon on my back purposefully that was making me excited but did nothing in return, I let her do what she felt doing like. from there we went for other games, there to I didn’t do any thing sexy but kept her laughing to jokes and kept her mood always light and was giving her best of time.

there were lots of couples enjoying, many times she used to gesture me to look at them. in one of the game other couple were kissing openly and their hands roamed on each others body. that was nice scene to watch, how come they can behave like this in open while rest of the world is watching them. don’t they have any shame I thought but this sush was watching them and intermittently she was gesturing me to watch them. I just smiled at her but did nothing in return. I don’t know wheter she too wanted to do like that but I didn’t volunteer to do any such nasty things. sush is from very big family if I do any such kinky acts and if at all any one known to her family watches we doing such kinky acts, what would be her reputation and even her family respect will be on stake. Though it is big city and nobody is bothered about others, still it is not wise idea to do anything in public. All the time she was sticking to me like couple on honeymoon.
it was late and both of us were bit tired, so I asked sush whether she wants to enjoy more or shall go back, looking at time wow jiju we have spent somuch time here , in fact had lost track of the time. I don’t like leaving place but I feel bit tired and time is running out it is better to leave now, but promise me you will bring me again to this fun fair. there are so many game which we have not played. sure baby we can come here again and again till you are satisfied, but again on same condition you should come alone. she was bit disappointed to hear, please jiju next time we shall bring sheetal she also will love this. why are you avoiding her, she is so good girl. I know about her attitude but ishall ask her to behave well with you.
you tell me whether you enjoyed or not I asked. there is no second word jiju you made me so happy today. all the time you kept my mood so high, I can never forget this evening with you. she kissed my cheek, I was startled to be kissed by this young brat in public, I glanced at all sides if at all any one looked us. she was not bothered about it why should I , I pacified myself.
shall we go straight to your home I asked her. jiju I am bit tired I want little rest and I need to pee as well arrange my dress and makeup. shall we go to some restaurant I asked her. it would not complete my requirements , do you know any place so that I can freshen up a little so that my parents should not suspect me. as you told me I have said that I am going for combine study with my friend and need to copy some notes, if I go back in such condition they will come to know that instead of study we had gone out, please jiju do something for that.
after thinking for a while I thought of taking her to my apartment, so that she can get freshened. on reaching apartment she asked whose is it and how do you have keys to this apartment. I said first finish your job I shall tell you later. she was in hurry she went to loo and came back after finishing her business. I had sprawled on bed I was bit tired after spending evening at fun fair.

it is nice apartment, so nice and clean. she sat beside me, would you like to have some snacks I asked her. do you have something here and you didn’t tell to whom this house belongs to she asked me again. this is mine dear I have taken it on rent. why did you take this as you have your own house that is your cousins she asked. it is long story I will tell you later. you can find things stuffed in fridge, go and help yourself I said. what is this jiju I am your guest you cant behave like this with your guest. you have treat me, go and get things for yourself she ordered me. no baby I am atired go and get what you want from fridge I said . no it is your bounden duty you have to go and get she said while she sat on bed cross legged. this argument went on for some more time neither she went nor me. I was adamant now I wanted her to go and probably she too was tires so she was asking me to go. she was showing her attitude and I was mine. I am older than you , you have to obey my words I was telling but she was taking guest poster as her rescue. I am tired please go and bring something I said, I am also tired why don’t you go she replied. I got annoyed, suddenly I began tickling her waist, she began laughing but there was not that big response to tickling, I looked at her, she was holding her breath to avoid sensation of tickling. may be she is not sensitive in that area, generally girls responded well to tickling. this girl has way of facing all sorts of problems. she was laughing of victory, jiju you are old fashioned we know all sorts of tricks she teased me. how can I accept defeat from such a small girl, it is insult to me I thought. leaving her waist my hands moved to her armpits, she was not bothered about it as she was overconfident about herself. as my fingers begin playing in her armpits her mood went on changing and she began giggling, she may be sensitive there. with my expertise I really played my fingers well now her giggles changed into laughter and soon she began writing on bed asking me to stop. how could I give up so easily, I had to prove that I am master in this. I continued tickling her and she was writhing and jumping on bed with all this my fingers had moved a little, though finger tips were in her arm pits but my palms were on her chest. she wanted to get away but I hold her body with both knees and kept her pinned so as she could not move away from me. I don’t know whether I did it purposely or accidentally I gave squeeze on those lemons. she looked at me in midst of her laugh, I continued tickling and at the same time I increased pressure on those budding beauties. initially I had thought not to do any thing sexually because of her age but now I could not resist myself. when I gave another squeeze she left out a moan, so she is liking it. then I was pressing her tits more than tickling. the scene had changed she too was acting innocent and was laughing while I pressed her tits, when my tickling decreased she broke contact and ran to kitchen, she looked back and laughed at me. I was contended for what I had done and there was no negative reaction, probably she too liked what I did. I think she expected such thing would happen or waiting for that. any way she made her dress properly and came back with some cold drinks and snacks. she sat beside me placing the tray between us. I opened snacks packet and poured in plate, we both were silently began munching snacks, whenever she looked at me her eyes sparkled conveying me she knew what I did. I slide back leaned on wall and pat beside me asking her to move. she was hesitating but silently moved but sat keeping some space between us. I placed tray on my legs and placed my arm over her shoulder. then she too moved little towards me. I was eating with one hand and let my arm dangle on her shoulder. as time passed my hand slowly moved and rested on her tit, she looked at me in silence and looked back at tray as if consenting to go ahead. I took this as green signal and slowly cupped her left tit in my hand. when there was no protest I tightened grip on her tit. I said nice while I sipped maza. what? she asked , I said mango, she was bit confused which mango she asked. I said this drink is made with mango, why you got confused I teased her. she blushed but kept silent, come on tell me what you had thought I took the subject further, she blushed again and kept quite. when she didn’t tell any thing, did you think I said nice to this. she looked at her tit and then at me and she lowered her gaze. that is also nice but how can comment without actually seeing it I teased her. now my palm had cupped her left tit and was pressing it slowly, suddenly she got up, I thought she became angry, unnecessarily I talked, she had almost consented for groping her tit. I had no reason to bring it verbally, I had spoiled the game.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 05:25 PM