Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
She used to praise him in front of me and slowly started talking to him regularly. On the next Diwali day all the people in our apartment came down to enjoy fire crackers. We also went down to enjoy fire crackers. On that day my mom wore a cream and pink cross work saree which also had work on it. Srinivasan uncle greeted us by giving a hand shake and I was shocked that my mom made shake hand with him. She never shakes hand with any man and been humble always. My dad didn’t noticed but I noticed my mom talking to him and laughing. At one stage she gave him a gentle push with her hand and I was shocked again. I thought something is going wrong and again I went into diwali mood and fired crackers and forgot it.
On one Sunday my dad was not at home, he was on an office tour in Assam. My mom decided to go to shopping and on the same day she had cooked chicken deliciously, she went to Srinivasan uncle’s house with some curry and gave it to him. He thanked my mom and asked her about my dad then she told he went to Assam on an office tour. In the conversation he said that he was going for shopping then my mom replied even she was also going for shopping. Then he replied to my mom that shall we both do the shopping. My mom hesitated at first but said ok to go along with him. On that day she wore a blue colored silk saree with a nice design and we went to shopping, we first went to the landmark mall and were doing shopping. My mom’s ass was moving sexily inside her saree and it’s always a cute one. Srinivasan said he would like to take jeans pants and we entered the stall. There he told us that coming Sunday is his birthday and wanted to take a new dress. I went aside and watching some T-shirts and observing them from a distance. He took a jeans and a T-shirt my mom also helped him in selection. He asked my mom to take a jeans and a sleeveless T-shirts for her, she laughed for it and said not now but definitely later and promised him that she will not disappoint him. So we completed our shopping and entered into the lift , many people entered at once and it was almost tightly packed, my mom and uncle were touching each other and shocking thing was her boobs got pressed by his shoulders but she didn’t resisted it till we reached the ground floor. I asked my mom to get me a Harry potter new book and we went to a book stall and got it from there. Srinivasan uncle took us to an ice-cream parlor and we had milk shakes by the way he told us about his family in US and he got divorced with his wife in US. He also had a 14 year old daughter staying with his divorced wife and bla… bla….We then reached our home. I went straight to sleep because I was very tired. At around 2 –o-clocks in the night I went to our bathroom to pee.
[+] 4 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIFES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 07-12-2021, 03:58 PM