Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Not only her I kept aunt and others glued in my company with nice talks and light jokes. After mahurtham we all came down from stage still there was some time for food. we were standing away from stage and aunt and her friend were sitting, soon sush came with cold drinks followed by sheetal, sush offered drinks to aunt then to other woman next she offered me one for shich sheetal looked in disgust at her cousin. she whispered something to sush, she replied back you can’t say so he is our jija . I could hear only these words. It was enough for me to understand that she didn’t like sush serving me drinks or taking care of me. There was only one glass left out after serving me. As I sipped, sush and sheetal shared one glass. sush was standing so close to me our bodies brushed to each other. then we heard what is going on sush, the way you are sticked to younger brother of your jiju , you are trying to trap him she said laughing. I think sush blushed but overcame must faster than I thought. Nothing like that mom, by the way jiju it is my mom she introduced to me, since yesterday we had not met. That she has already done I whispered so that only sush hears, she blushed again. She said hi young man, I could not meet you yesterday as I was busy. I know your mom shree, I had seen you long back in some marriage function how is she, haven’t met her since long. Now we are close related bring your mom once to our house. Why not aunt I shall bring her to your house once she comes here. by the way what are you doing are you still with your jiju she inquired. Yes aunt I am living with them helping in their business, ok I have heard a lot about you through your aunt she said smiling. can we have food now bhabhi she asked aunt, we all moved to food counter to take food, I brought food for aunt we all took food as usual both those girls were sharing from same plate. At least in public you can eat in separate plates aunt said to her daughter. No mom we can’t whether in public or private it is our custom to share everything both of the replied, their mom had no answer for this, I don’t know when these girls will group she murmured for herself. Don’t worry aunt they have grownup already I commented with mischievous smiling at sush. She blushed but recovered fast.
When are you getting married she asked me. No aunt I have not yet thought of it, let me settle on my feet first there after I shall think of it. What is the idea bhabhi my aunt asked, are thinking of trapping my nephew, are you going to tie both of these brats to my beta she asked laughing. Wow what an idea bhabhi that aunt said. Don’t even dream of it, if both of these girls marry my beta they will sell him in market, so innocent are your kids. sush was continuously blushing but sheetal retorted who will marry this brute she uttered with displeasure. I stared at her; neither you have to dream about me. Why these girls behave like this aunt I asked their mom. if they see any handsome boy they begin daydreaming I teased her back. Aunt please you too don’t dream to marry me with these bhoothnis I teased further. it was two in one answer I had to pay for sheetal’s statement too. Instead of replying with curt answer like her i replied in form of joke. Well said shree her mom replied, in a way these shararathi girls create lots of hungama some times. She replied in light manner. We were teasing and joking while we finished food. She was with us till time of departure, before we were separated sush mom asked me to visit their house; in fact she invited me for breakfast next day. Sure aunt I won’t miss this chance to visit your house, in fact uncle also had invited me. When is school time of these indicating to both girls looking at sush. Her eyes brightened, why aunt asked. It is very simple aunt I shall visit in absence of both of these brats I replied. Surely there was disappointment in eyes of sush and fury in eyes of sheetal.

Why are you afraid of these girls of mine that is quite natural if any one tastes their attitude they will run away from them, she said with pride as if both kids are most intelligent and capable of handling situation. Don’t underestimate my beta my aunt replied, he can tame entire family if he minds, and for your information he has proved it many times she added. He is not like vishal he can handle four instead of these two brats my aunt laughed teasing her samdan.
Let us see, time will answer that sush mom told as if challenging. Though this lady looks simple she too has her own attitude it is in their blood it seems I thought. we all moved from there, next day I received a call from unknown number, I was in no mood to take the call, I had to hurry to site as I had not visited for two days. When my cell rang repeatedly I took the call. For my amazement it was sush, hey jiju mom and all are waiting for you. you said you would be coming home for breakfast. In fact I had forgotten about my visit, already I had taken breakfast and I was on the way to site. Sorry sush I am bit busy I will make it some other day, tell your mom that I can’t make it today. No jiju you will have to come now all are waiting here for you. Sorry yar something has cropped up and I need to visit site. nothing doing you have to come now, do you know only honest people keeps their promise if you break it you know what others will think about you, she was serious. Ok I shall come in few minutes; I turned my car to that direction. I had almost forgotten about her and visit to their house. I was wondering from where she got my number, may be aunt had given my number.
Come on young man sush father greeted me on reaching their house. You are so late I thought you are very punctual he added. Sorry uncle something cropped up so I was rushing to site. I didn’t know you too were waiting for me. I could not inform as I didn’t have your number. How cant I wait you were supposed to come for the first time, I thought of giving you company otherwise what will our guests think about us. no uncle I am not outsider we are all related no, I feel it is my own house and I don’t need invitation to come here I said. That is good gesture he said patting me. He called out geeta see who has come, then a lady appeared in the door. So she is geeta it was sush mom, I was not knowing her name yesterday. Why are you so late beta she asked, before I could answer uncle told what I had conveyed to him? Wash hands and come directly to dining hall uncle hurried, soon we gathered in dining hall, I said sorry to keep you waiting for so long I apologized. Don’t mind sometime it happens uncles said. All had to leave for their work so only I remained back bro has gone to work. So I lost chance to meet him I said in sorry mood. Don’t mind as long as you are here you would be frequenting to this house as you said it is your house.
Aunt was serving breakfast, then those both girls appeared, sush was first to enter, she greted me with hello, hi replied. She was in school uniform there after sheetal appeared in same kind of school uniform, id card hanging in her neck. Neither she nor me greeted, looking this uncle was bit upset. Come here he called sheetal, she stood beside him, what is it uncle, I have already finished breakfast we are getting late to school she said. That is ok baby you can leave now but you need to greet guests properly, didn’t you see how your sis greeted him he whispered to her. No need to greet to either unknown or the ones you don’t like, she whispered back to uncle but still I could make out what she told him. You should not behave like this baby, he is devar of your sis and he is our guest here, say sorry and greets him he said in sort of a order.

Her face became so dull it was likes she had drank neem oil said hello jiju how are you. I said in the same tone hi and I am fine, seems you are in hurry for school she nod and left dining hall. I didn’t even bother to gaze behind her, why should I bother for such timid girls. sush came with sweet dish and began serving us, while serving she looked into my eyes, they were trying to convey something I felt. That is enough I stopped her as she was emptying whole bowl into my plate. Then only she came to know what she was doing, uncle saw it , where are you beta, will you spare something for us or you are going to serve everything for your jiju. (One day she will serve everything to me I thought). sush blushed sorry dad I was in hurry no, I didn’t observe and by the way he has good appetite for sweets aunt had told me she tried to justify for her negligence due to diverted mind. sheetal was urging sush to come, it is time for school bus to arrive she was shouting standing outside. Uncle looked at his watch still there is some time for bus to arrive he murmured, sush beta you go we will manage, it seems your sis is in hurry. sush had to leave dining hall against her wish. My gaze followed her till she reached door, I was watching her back as she moved to door, she was walking like catwalk displaying her gaand, hopefully she was teasing me. at the door she looked back and passed a sweet smile and disappeared after bidding bye dad, bye mom and bye jiju, shall meet you again and disappeared. We were discussing on various subjects while we ate and I took permission to leave from them.
On the way back both of these girls were riding my mind. What a sweet girl is sush where as her cousins hate me for almost no reasons. Why are they like that, when my mind diverted to sweet sush it was getting happy for her inclination to me and when in between sheetal entered my mind it was becoming dull. Should do something to tame these shrews I thought. By now I was near my site and all the thoughts disappeared and concentrated in work.
by evening I was above to leave site I received a call on my cell. Though number was not registered one still I remembered last three digits of morning call. Expecting it to be sush I received call asking who is it. There was this sweet voice of sush. Hey jiju it is me, didn’t you recognize my number, didn’t you feed my name, there was expression of disappointment in her voice. no sweety I didn’t know that it is your number, so you too have independent cell I teased her. yup I have my own I am not a small girl I have my own she replied with pride. Where are you jiju she asked?
Me -I am in my site, so tell me how did you remember me now.
She -nothing much, just now we have come back from school and felt like calling you. what are you doing tomorrow she asked me.
Me - nothing much sweety as usual my work on site, I replied.
She- tomorrow is Sunday it is holiday for us, so I just asked don’t you have holiday tomorrow.

Me – no baby I am not as lucky as you guys, I have to work all the seven days from morning to evening. Let it be you tell me why did you call.
She – I told na, we have are back from school and thought of calling you, I wanted to check whether you have saved my number or not. There was hint of disappointment in her voice.
Me – now I shall save your number is that ok.
She – no need, if you wish to save you can she said partially in angry voice.
Me – don’t get angry baby, in the morning I thought you are calling from your parent’s cell. Now surely I shall save, are you happy?
She – why should I be happy for saving my number, it is not big deal. She looked upset for unexpected derailing of conversation.
Me - now I was clear of her idea of calling me, by the way what are you going to do tomorrow .
She – let it be, what you are going to do listening to my program. She was sad and sort of disturbed.
Me – oh ho come on munni tell me na, what is your program and what do you expect.
She – nothing much jiju, we are free tomorrow, we have nothing to do and our tests are also finished there is no study load now.
Probably she was expecting something from me, but hesitating to tell. I was a fool to speak to her like that; otherwise she would have expressed what she was thinking.
Me – so want to keep idle at home or planning to go out.
She – jiju infact we were planning to go out but……….
Me – but what, you can go na, why are you hesitating. this is the age to enjoy maximum.
She – that is true, but there is a problem. Our governess is on leave.
Me – who is that and what it has to do with you people going out.
She – no jiju it is something like this………..

She was hesitating to tell. On persuasion she said they can’t go out alone without accompanied by their governess or family members.
Me – what? Are you kidding, come on yaar you are grownup, you are no more kids to be accompanied by governess.
she – that you will not understand, when we were kids we used to roam as we like but now no after that sneha didi episode, she abruptly changed subject. It is like this jiju our parents are most caring one, they don’t want us to roam freely or eat which is not good for health, they are so hygiene cautious.
There is something fishy in keeping governess for these growing kids, have they done some mischief in previous days for being imposed curfew on them. Ha she said something about bhabhi, I got curious to know about that. Let me meet them and know full story.
Me – don’t worry dear, tell me is there anything I can do for that.
She – her voice cheered, yes jiju there is a thing you can help us. we will take permission to go out with you. You will come to our house and say that you are taking us for picture, then only they will permit us.
Me – when I am supposed to come.
she – now itself I will tell my parents that we are going out with you, if they call, tell them that you are free tomorrow and you can take care of us. You are not supposed to forget like today and no any excuses. Thanks for accepting and bye for now, she cut the call.
next day I went their home after bit formal greetings I took both girls and left. geeta aunt looked bit worried, beta please take care of them, sometimes they behave so badly you may not like it. if either of them go out of way you can surely warn them. When we reached main road I stopped car, so tell me what are your programs I asked in normal tone. Hearing my voice both of them were not pleased. we have not planned anything, you can take us anywhere you like sush replied. sheetal had kept quite with tight lips. want to go for a movie I asked. Yes but it is too early she replied. then you should have given right time for a movie I replied. Come on we shall go to a restaurant there we can finalize your programs.
There we were sitting in restaurant both the lads took opposite seat. Now tell us what you would like to have, they chose something from menu and ordered same for me too. sush said see jiju we are coming out without governess for the first time after long gap. We want to enjoy whole day, you plan something for the day. We are going to movie one thing is final, and before and after that what are your plans I asked, she shrugged no idea jiju. I looked for the first time at sheetal who was sitting as if it is not at all her concern. What do you say sheetal I asked her. Her look was blank, you ask her, she didn’t even bother to look at me.

Her look was blank, you ask her, she didn’t even bother to look at me. if this was the way to behave with me why the hell they brought me along with them. I was getting irritated by sheetal’s behavior. Now decide the movie I asked bearer to get local news paper, from that they chose some English movie. There is some thirty minutes for show to begin; we shall go right to theatre from here. I said in matter of fact voice. I wanted to spend some good time with these sisters but looking at sheetal’s behavior I was really upset. She was speaking as if I am their governess and I don’t have anything to do with their plans or programs. I didn’t talk much spent time in reading news paper. In between sush successfully dragged me in conversation with her. I was just comparing both girls, there is so much difference between them though both of them have born and brought up in the same house but there is lot of difference in their personalities. I was in dilemma whether to accompany for movie or drop them at theatre and proceed to my work.
at least for sush sake I thought of giving company, somehow we were chatting now. I changed my mood and began openly joking and making them laugh, so that they don’t get bored. Even for jokes also sheetal was kanjoos in laughing, maybe she was thinking that if she laughs she lose her dignity. She was still reserve type, I concentrated on sush and continued with jokes and laughs.
It was time for movie I took both of them to theatre; I shall buy two tickets you can enjoy the movie. When movie is over give me missed call so that I shall come and take them to your home, I said looking at both the girls. sheetal was quite she didn’t bother to answer or maybe she was feeling relieved of getting me rid off. But sush wanted me to accompany them. She said she like my company and wants me to be there with them. No sush better both of you go, so that you can enjoy your freedom I won’t tell your parents that I didn’t come for movie. So there so no problem from your parents and you can enjoy freely. sush was getting disturbed she asked what happened why are you saying so. so far you were alright suddenly what made you change your decision. Looking at sheetal , your cousin does not like my company and I am not used to sit where someone does like me or my company. What is there you together can enjoy the movie, even after movie if you have any other plans I shall take you there. Even for formality sake sheetal didn’t say anything. She was still quite, sush pulled her away from me and they discussed something on returning sush said jiju please come with us, she has no problem with your company. And there is another problem, if anyone sees only two of us and reports to our parents, you will also be in problem along with us. Please somehow change your decision and accompany us she was begging. I said ok if you persist, but keep it in your mind that I am coming for only your sake. I could see the trick was playing its role. That was making sheetal jealous, that is what I wanted. We go corner seats, sheetal was at acute corner and then sush then me. Probably sheetal was fully involved in movie but in between I was commenting one or other thing and making sush laugh for my silly jokes. Looking at sheetal fully concentrating in film she slide near to me and continued those girly talks while she watched movie. Now our shoulders were touching to each other, when there was no reaction from me she took my palm in hers and hold it. Maybe she wanted to play with me, but I didn’t have any mood for sexual or anything of that sort. I let her hold my right hand, I placed my left hand on her seat dragging her closer to me, I continued talking in whispers. Now and then sheetal looked at us suspiciously; probably she was observing us from corner of eye, I was cautious enough, not to do anything so that we are caught red handed.

Probably sush wanted some hot games I think, I was not read for any such games. I was curious about she had said something about bhabhi, I asked her you said something about your sis episode, what is that. Immediately she closed my mouth, nothing she said. But there was look of concern in her eyes. She glanced at her cousin to check whether she heard our conversation. I repeated same question, she was trying to avoid subject. I thought she is worried about her cousin, it is better to ask when we are alone, but will we be alone anytime as both of these girls never separated from each other. Let me see when will that moment comes I will definitely make her spell it. i made sush speak with me in whispering, I knew that will make sheetal annoyed for keeping her away from our talks. now and then I glanced at sheetal it was very much evident that she was getting angry and jealous , she could not hear what we are speaking but she could see sush giggling with every words of mine. Nothing much happened in the movie hall, after completion of movie, sheetal asked her sis to return back to home. I knew reason for this, though sush wanted to spend rest of the day or at least some more time but sheetal was not ready. I too didn’t force them; I dropped them back to their house.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 04:02 PM