Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
The party, if you can call it that, was lumbering along.

"So you see, these are really top notch world class products from America. The best. Not like the adulterated lead-filled nonsense you get in stores here." the woman droned on, taking bites from the samosa in between.

"Oh ok." I said, trying to sound politely interested.

"And the margins are really good! I mean, I recruit people, and then they recruit people. And without doing anything, I am getting income. Just sitting at home!" she flashed a wide smile.

"Wow, that's cool."

I said, looking across the partially filled room at my husband who was talking to Barkha, one of his female subordinates. He looked at me, smiled, and then I noticed him take a a small step back, away from her. I had been noticing their interactions all day.

"The money is good. But really, the main thing is the product. It is also environmentally friendly."

"That's nice." I said, wondering how long this conversation was going to last.

I scanned the room. It had about 50 or so people, half of them employees from Vinay's bank, and the other half, businessmen and other dignitaries from the town we were in. Vinay's bank had opened a new branch in another small town about 100 kilometers from our vile little town. Although the bank would have its own manager, he would report to Vinay. We had driven there earlier in the day for the inauguration ceremony. A local businessman had cut the ribbon, a coconut had been smashed open, a quick pooja performed, and now we were in the main lobby of the bank where soft drinks and snacks were being served.

Vinay told me that although the inauguration was happening today because of some astrological muhurat based reasons, there were a lot of operational details to be ironed out before the bank would be fully functional. And that he would spend most of the time at the party discussing these details with his colleagues and subordinates. Among the subordinates was Barkha, a local 21 year old just out of college who was one of Vinay's assistants. I had heard her name mentioned occasionally around the house, but this was the first time I had met her. She was a stunner.

Barkha was a petite young thing, with a mocha skin, big brown eyes, short hair, perky tits, and a singsong way of talking. She seemed to laugh and giggle a lot, from what I had seen at the party, and had a habit of touching men on their arms as she spoke to them. Especially Vinay. When we had reached the new bank building, Vinay had introduced me to his team. A few of them had looked at me meaningfully in a way that suggested that they had heard the rumors about me. Over the course of the party, a few of them made loaded comments that suggested the same. Barkha however, seemed anxious to stay away from me. When we had been introduced, she had just said a quick Namaste and then walked away hurriedly saying she needed to check on the catering.

"I know what you are thinking." the lady snapped me out of my reverie. "If my husband is already a bank manager, why do I need the extra income? Right?"

That's when I remembered that this woman was the wife of the guy who would be running this new branch. I had been so bored by her transparent pyramid scheme pitch that I had forgotten that fact completely. But that business relationship between our husbands meant that I could not be rude to her, and just say what I was thinking, which was that these pyramid schemes are a scam and I was not interested one bit. I had to indulge her without committing to the hair-brained proposal.

"No. I mean yes." I said, because she was expecting a response. I could've said anything and she would have still stuck to her script.

"It's all about financial independence while also helping people take better care of themselves in an environmentally friendly way." she delivered her rehearsed line. "So do you think that you...."

I knew this was the point where I had to make a polite exit.

"Excuse me." I said, flashing her a bright smile. "I think my husband wants to talk to me."

"Oh sure, sure." she said, not wanting to be too pushy with the wife of the man her husband would he reporting to. "I'll catch up with you later."

I walked away from her, a glass of orange juice in one hand, using the other hand to adjust my pallu. Given the formal occasion, I was wearing an elegant black sari with a gold border. It felt so odd but also comforting to be wearing a normal modest blouse. I rarely wore saris in day-to-day life. My preference was comfortable western wear, and if the situation demanded traditional garb, a salwar kurta. But this was a formal occasion so a sari was expected. The last few times I had worn saris had been when Jamal ordered me to, wearing those skimpy blouses. So this modest attire seemed like a welcome change of sorts.

Oh right, Jamal. You are probably wondering what happened with that whole situation. So on that last day, after I happily fucked the three Bangali laborers in my outhouse, Jamal took me back to the house and banged me a couple of times. His attitude was a lot more laidback than I had been used to. As I said before, I didn't know if this was because he was just bored of me now that he had "conquered" me, or if he was feeling remorse about how he had pushed me past my limits. It was the last day of the road work. He left, saving my number in his cellphone and making me save his, saying that we should "continue to be friends".

The next few days, I kept looking out of the window, as if habituated to having an audience. I was also expecting Jamal to show up at any moment to continue our "friendship". But he stayed away. At least for a couple of weeks leading up to this inauguration party.

That orgy with the laborers had done a lot to restore my taste for life in general. The break from Jamal also gave me time to introspect. I had never meant to turn into some serial-cheating slut. It had been a combination of unfortunate circumstances, often engineered by domineering unscrupulous men. I still loved my husband and intended to spend the rest of my life with him. At the same time, I could not deny that I had derived a lot of perverted pleasure from what had transpired. Other than the week or so after Jamal really went to town on my ass, I had been at least a partially willing participant in everything.

At the end of the introspection, I decided that I would now do my best to stay out of trouble. If Jamal came knocking, there wasn't much I could do, but other than that, I would do my best to minimize the potential for more debauchery. I immersed myself in the coding work, often going at it 12-14 hours a day, and asking for more work. I became a complete homebody, not stepping out of the house even for minor groceries unless accompanied by Vinay. We walked or drove past the nukkad guys a few times, but other than a few meaningful looks and winks, they kept their distance.

So my life seemed to have returned to a state of relative normalcy when I accompanied Vinay to this branch inauguration. Although the looks and smiles of some people there kept reminding me of the reputation I had in our town, I was glad to be a 100 km away in the company of some more people who had never even heard of me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:21 PM