Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
And I wasn't just sucking and jacking them off half-heartedly. Now the hungry slut inside me, dormant since that fugue state experience, had well and truly woken up and she was ravenous. I was almost attacking both dicks with my mouth and my hands, making all kinds of obscene noises, moaning with the strokes of the guy inside me, and shaking so much that my boobs swung like crazy. The sight of me acting like such a total tramp finally proved too much for the guy in my quim and he started spurting his juice inside me with a loud grunt.

There was a break in the action as both guys in front of me raced to replace him. I felt amused at their childlike eagerness and straightened. They watched as I turned around and lay down on my back. I wanted to see the face of whoever fucked me next. He promptly got between be parted thighs and shoved his dick inside me cum-filled cunt, not even bothering to clean his friend's deposit. I looked into his eyes, smiled wickedly and grabbing his baniyaan, pulled him forward until his hairy face was right on top of mine. He seemed taken aback when I pulled him into a kiss. He almost seemed at a loss to react as my tongue enthusiastically invade his mouth and sought out his tongue. I finally finished the kiss with a loud smack and an ahhh sound. The guy then started fucking me and I pushed my hips back, clenching my cunt muscles to increase his pleasure.

The guy who had lost the race meanwhile kneeled down next to me and I immediately wrapped my hand around his dick. I played with it gently though. I didn't want him to shoot his seed anywhere but inside me. The guy who had cum inside me meanwhile squatted on the other side, his arms on his knees, just staring at me with a dazed expression on his face. I guess he was trying to convince himself that he wasn't dreaming and he really had just fucked such an unattainable beauty in an orgy with his friends.

As the guy on top fucked me, I rolled up his baniyaan and he moved his arms to take it off. I pulled him closer and felt my jiggling boobs rub against his lean chest. My nipples brushed against his. Our eyes had been locked in a gaze throughout, and I didn't care that his drool kept dribbling on my face. Finally he came inside me after a rapid set of strokes.

The guy in my hand immediately stood up. I sat up too. For a moment he seemed disappointed. I think he thought I was done being fucked. It took me a little while to explain him that I wanted a change of positions. I wanted him to lie down on the sack as I rode him. Partly because riding him would allow me to control the pace and tempo of the fucking and partly because my back was feeling sore being rubbed against the rough sack.

I watched as he understood what I was signaling and got on the trunk. As he moved past me, I saw the concave pit on the side of his ass and again noted just how thin and devoid of excess fat these men were. He looked so happy when I first pulled his baniyaan off and then straddled him, lowering myself onto his erect shaft. The other two guys were both squatting next to each other, alternating between staring at my randy expressive face and my boobs as I started riding their friend slowly, grinding my hips back and forth.

I kissed him many times, licked his sweaty beard, nibbled his mustache, and ran my fingers up and down his chest as I rode him. I tempered the pace and thrust of my motion to make him last as long as possible. Whenever his dick shuddered, signaling that he was near climax, I slowed down, occasionally even lifting my cunt off his dick. Suddenly I was overcome with the whim to lick the guy and I felt the sweat and mud with my tongue. I was sweating heavily by now as well. The outhouse was not really ventilated, and none of us had bothered to open the sole tiny window. I wondered what my latest lover felt about my sweat dripping on his body the way his friend's sweat had been dripping on mine.

Like two eager teenagers, we fucked and grunted, rubbing our thighs together. My control of the pace made him last well longer than his friends, but not as long as I would have liked. Soon I couldn't delay the inevitable any longer and he shot his load up into my cunt, but not before I had skillfully brought myself to an orgasm by rubbing my clit against his pubes.*

Slightly tire and breathless, I flopped down on top of the guy. He seemed delighted by it and wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug. We lay there on the trunk regaining our breaths and the two friends watching us got up. I stayed on top of my young lover as the guys launched into another discussion. Maybe they were discussing if the hour was up. None of them were rich enough to own watches or phones. Finally the consensus of the discussion seemed to me that they should make the most of the time until Jamal returned.

The other guys sat down on the trunk next to us. I was signaled to get up and was moved to the lap of one of the guys. They had seen me on Jamal's lap many times and maybe wanted to experience the masterful feeling that comes from having a hot naked woman in that state. My thong had been riding all around my ass crack so I took it off before sitting on the lap of the guy who had first fucked me.*

For the next several minutes, I was passed from lap to lap. My boobs were felt up, my neck was licked and bitten, my flooded pussy fingered, and my ass pinched and grabbed. I was not passive either. I felt up their unfamiliar taut bodies to my satisfaction too. The men were very attuned to sharing because no one hogged me. Every few minutes, I was gently tapped on the ass with the signal to move to the next guy.

On the third such rotation, I was happy to note something hard pushing against my inner thigh. One of them seemed ready to go again. I wrapped my fingers around his dick. he asked me something that sounded like permission to fuck me again. I responded by getting off his lap , turning to show him my ass and then sitting on top of him to get fucked reverse cowgirl style. I noticed that this friends' dicks were also starting to come to life again. That was the benefit of having such young lovers. They get ready to go again so fast.

Having seen how eager I was, the men were relatively more assertive in the second round of fucking. My hair got pulled, my ass got spanked, and my cheeks got pinched a lot more. The third guy was fucking me standing up as I bent over the trunk when there was a knock on the door. One of the guys went and opened it and in walked Jamal. My boobs were almost slapping against my chin as I was bent over and getting rammed hard. The outhouse was filled with sounds of skin slapping. I looked at my tormentor. The roles were now reversed. He was watching as the laborers fucked me.

"You may not believe this, memsaab." Jamal said walking towards me. "But it really is nice to see a smile back on your face."

I looked away. If he thought I was going to be somehow grateful and let bygones be bygones, he was sorely mistaken.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:20 PM