Adultery Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat
One morning, I was dressed in a robe with my underwear underneath, seeing Vinay off. The Bangali laborers were there working down the street, but Jamal had not turned up yet. At the gate, Vinay turned around, wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a kiss. The workers paused in their work and stared, with looks of disdains on their faces and saying something to each other.

"Look at those guys staring." Vinay whispered. "People in this town are so old-fashioned. It's like they have never seen a man kiss his wife before."

"Ignore them." I said.

"Yeah, I will, but seriously, such blatant stares. It's like they are stripping you with their eyes." he sounded a little annoyed.

The last time Vinay got upset about unwanted attention from men in town, I had been made to pay. I really hoped he wouldn't do something stupid again. Luckily, he just got in his car and drove off.

I stood at the gate looking at the men. They were staring at me without any pretense now. Where was the need for the pretense anyway? I could also see barely concealed disgust on their faces. In their minds, I was probably a conniving nympho who acted all pristine and loving towards her husband. But when the husband was away at work, earning a living, I was a willing sex slave for their boss. If they felt disgust towards me, it was understandable.

In some ways, it was true. But I really didn't think of myself as Jamal's sex slave. Once his "reign" had started, the only way for me to deal with all the ignominy was to tell myself that even if he acted like he owned, my ass, it was only because I took pleasure in it. I had recently begun to understand the depths of my own depravity and in my mind, Jamal was just an enabler who was in the right place at the right time.*

Jamal also had an odd psyche. Even though he frequently kept reminding me how I was just a worthless characterless slut who would open her legs for any man who tried, he didn't seem to like it if I showed any signs of enjoying myself.*

Once he was fucking me doggy style on top of the dining table. The men were standing across the compound wall watching. Jamal, still intent on enforcing some limits in what he showed the men, had me topless, but had made me keep a skirt on. So the skirt hid my ass and pussy as his erect dick pummeled me. I had my hands on the table, grimacing and grunting as Jamal banged me hard and fast with his hand on my waist grabbing the belly chain, like he usually did. I was feeling particularly randy that day.*

I looked up and out the window towards the men, making eye contact. They were fidgeting and watching, and I saw the mixture of disgust and lust in their eyes. I smiled. One of them smiled back. Such nice lean guys, getting teased on a daily basis. They probably got blue balls with all the teasing. I felt a little bad for them. So to give them a tiny reward, I took one hand off the table and moved it to my side. Slowly, I pulled at my skirt. It moved up my ass, exposing my pulsating round white cheeks to the men for the first time. Their eyes grew big as they saw how big and round my butt was. How the skin on my hips shivered with each stroke. How hard Jamal was ramming me.

That sent a big surge of pleasure through my entire beings. Suddenly I felt like I was a performer, putting on a show to entertain those poor men. Having pulled my skirt all the way up to my waist, I felt so turned on that I started ramming my ass back into Jamal's waist, feeling his big tummy rub against my skin. He was fucking me and now I was fucking him back, in a delirious state of arousal with the audience getting to see something new. I even tightened my cunt muscles around his dick, something I never really did with him.

"What the fuck?" Jamal suddenly noticed what was happening. I had moved my hand back to the table, and he probably had his eyes closed so he didn't realize that I was the one showing my ass to the men gladly. He pulled my skirt back. But I was still staring into the men's eyes and in a different zone. I kept pounding my ass back into his hips.

Jamal seemed annoyed at this change. Usually I was a passive player, not responding because I was disgusted by his very existence. But now I was enthusiastically fucking him back, staring at his underlings, acting like I actually had agency in this whole situation. He did not like that. He also seemed annoyed at the fact that my actions had made him start cumming faster than usual.

He pulled my hair hard making it hurt and started pounding me through his orgasm, as I started having one too. I even laughed a little as the men stared at my swaying naked tits and were smiling.

I knew that the sadistic man would not let this go unpunished. When he finished dumping his seed into my cunt, he slid off the table and closed the window.

"Off the table." he growled, and I obeyed.

I stood there, staring into his eyes defiantly as seething rage was visible on his face. He was trying to decide how to punish me. Then he smiled sadistically.

"Stay here." he said, and pulled up his pants.

Cracking the window open a little, I watched as he walked out of the house and strode towards the men purposefully. I saw him yelling at them for a few seconds while they cowered. Then he walked towards the tempo which had their equipment. When he walked back in the house, he was carrying a roll of jute string. I stared at it, wondering what he had in mind.

"You're getting too big for your panties." he scolded me. "You need to be taught a lesson."

He started unrolling the string and said,

"Put your bra back on, and take off your skirt."

I did as was told.

"Sit!" he pointed to a chair.

I saw no point in resisting as I sat in the chair, naked except for my bra and the belly chain and of course, my mangasutra. He used the string to tie my hands behind the chair really tight. The rough fibers dug into my wrist. Then he ran the string through the belly chain and fastened my waist to the chair. Then, spreading my legs apart, he tied my ankles to the back legs of the chair, making my thighs ache. Out came his smelly old handkerchief and my mouth was gagged tight. And then I was surprised when he went a step further, blindfolding me with a kitchen rag.*

"You fucking bitch, you think you are so smart. I will teach you a lesson."

With my eyes completely shut, my mouth gagged, and my limbs tied so securely to the chair, I felt like a prisoner. I guessed this was my punishment. To be bound painfully tight for a long time. I didn't really mind. I had started reading a lot about BDSM sinc this dalliance with Jamal started and I intended to defy him by deriving pleasure from whatever he inflicted on me.

But I had underestimated how sadistic that asshole was. As I was wondering why he had made me put the bra back on instead of tying me up naked, I soon got an answer to that question.

I heard the fridge door open. And a few seconds later, his wet fingers pulled the right cup of bra.

"unkkkkkkk." was the only semi-guttural sound I could make as I felt 3 cold cubes of ice being inserted into the bra cup. I tried to struggle, but there was no way for me to even move. He then did the same to my other bra cup.

And then laughed maniacally as I shook as much as possible, feeling the deadly cold ice pressed against my nipples and my breasts. This really was not something I could derive pleasure out of.

Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife and the Nukkad Guys by shiprat - by Ramesh_Rocky - 01-05-2019, 08:15 PM