Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
After one hour she hesitated as if listening for other noises, then commented, “I haven’t heard anything from the other bedroom. Do you think they have finished.” In the meantime in the bedroom, Nikhilesh and Suhasini had been leisurely having sex. He had flooded her pussy with cum one time. They decided to relax for a while, then have more sex. She took his cock in her mouth to get it hard again. She kissed his balls while thinking this is where the sperm is coming from that is going to get me pregnant. Nikhilesh then mounted her doggie style and proceeded to slowly fuck her.
Suhasini said, “I’m wondering if our mates are getting bored sitting in the living room while we are having our fun.” “Let them wait, I’m going to enjoy this for a long time. I could spend all night with you and not get worn out.” Sagar commented, “Nikhilesh and Suhasini must really be enjoying their time together. They are in there to get her pregnant, but I suspect they are staying longer because they are having a good time. That’s alright, we had a wonderful time.” Nitu and her office friend were just getting settled with some cold drinks in the living room when their mates came out of the master bedroom to enter the living room. Sagar was the first to speak, “Well, do you think you are pregnant yet? Since it took you so long, you two must have been enjoying yourselves.” Nikhilesh spoke, “I wanted to make sure I gave her enough sperm so we stayed longer. I only wanted to get her pregnant.”
Both Sagar and Nitu knew that was a big fib, but let it go by. Nikhilesh walked over to Nitu to sit by her. They hugged and kissed. Suhasini sat by Sagar who was more than happy to hug and kiss his own wife. Nitu served coffee while they all sat and talked about their future when Suhasini would hopefully have a baby. Time went by without the two couples getting together again. Suhasini missed her period. She went to the doctor who informed her that she was pregnant. She was elated. The two couples continued to visit each other but refrained from sex. There were too many family members around and Suhasini didn’t want to chance getting caught. She didn’t want anyone else to know she was pregnant by her husband’s friend. One day when Suhasini was several months along and her belly was rather big, Nikhilesh came visiting her without his wife and children. Sagar was not there, that night he was out of station with his office tour. Nikhilesh said, “You know, I think pregnant women are very sexy. When Nitu was pregnant, I enjoyed so much to see her naked. I could get a big erection just looking at her.” Suhasini was sitting on the couch and looked at Nikhilesh, “If you would like to, you can rub your hand on our baby.” Nikhilesh walked over to her, slowly put his hand on her belly to softly rub her through her clothes. “Ooooohhh. That feels so good. It would be much better if I could feel and see your stretched skin.” Suhasini said, “Go ahead, it’s alright with me, pull my dress up and feel.”
Suhasini responded, “I still have other clothes on under my dress. Let me go into the bedroom and removed them. I’ll be right back.” Nikhilesh helped Suhasini stand up, then watched as she walked down the hall to the master bedroom. When she came back, Nikhilesh noticed she was wearing a robe that was buttoned the full length down the front. She sat down on the couch and proceeded to undo all buttons. She was completely naked underneath the robe. Nikhilesh notice her full breasts were exposed along with seeing her bush at her crotch. Her belly was very big. Nikhilesh exclaimed, “Oh, that is so beautiful, and sexy if I might add. I want to feel you and maybe feel the child move.” Nikhilesh got down on his knees in front of her and he let his hands move over her stretched skin. He said, “You are so sexy, my cock is about to explode. You turn me on so much.”
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIFES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 06-12-2021, 04:35 PM