Adultery Playing With The Boobs Of My Sister
Playing With The Boobs Of My Sister

I am a 20 years old Indian boy. My name is Ananta Basu. My home town in India is Calcutta. My
father, Nanigopal Basu is a suucessful lawer at Calcutta. My mom, Aruna Basu is a singer and a
teacher. I have one sister too. Rubina, my pretty sister is 25 years old. She lives with her husband at
Delhi. My father ('Baba' in bengali) is 50 and my mom ('ma' in bengali) is 44.
Rubina and I are the most precious things to my parents. They love us more than themselves.
Naturally, they were very sad when my sister got married and I left home for studying in
engineering at Bombay two years ago. Ma cried for months and wrote me letters full of words how
she misses me and Rubina and how she is looking forward to the days when I will come home.
Baba was gloomy too, but he didn't let us know that.
Anyway, When I came home this summer, my parents were very happy. After a week of huge
happiness, we all started missing Rubina, my lovely and sexy sister. I have not seen her for last 2
years. Several pictures of her that I saw in these 2 years only makes me feel that she has become
more prettier and sexy after marriage. Before marriage, she was pretty alright, more cute than sexy.
She is very tall, a hefty 5'10", has long black silky hair, two large saltry eyes and is extremely fair
for a bengali girl. Everybody at her college used to think that she is panjabi, not a bengali. She was
very slim and thin as well, only weighed 110 lbs before marriage.
In contrast of her slender figure, she had a heavy pair of tits and a big ass. Even though I have never
seen Rubina naked, I knew by my heart that she is stunningly sex y inside. Her tits were about the
size of a pair of big oranges, not huge by any means but round and tight. Suddenly, I felt very horny
thinking about the pretty face and the sexy body of my sister. I was so hot that I had to jurk off
instantly. That night, I dreamed about how I like to kiss Rubina's juicy lips, suckle her nipples and
ram my big cock in her wet cunt. I jurked off hundreds time. They were the strongest orgasms of
my life. Before going to sleep I decided to go to Delhi to visit Rubina.
Ma was very elated to hear that I am ready to Delhi and bring back Rubina to stay with the family
for a month. She called Rubina and told her about my coming. Rubina was very excited too. I took
the plane to Delhi the next day and reached Rubina's door with erected cock. But my steam got out
when I found that her husband's family is very conservative and would not let her go with me
without the permission of the head of the house who was out of town. Besides, Rubina looked very
sad, gloomy and depressed. She was wearing very conservative clothing with thick dopatta (shwal)
over her head and I could hardly see her face, let alone her body.
Her mother-in-law does not let her go out as often as she likes, or dress as every modern girl of her
age does. Rubina has to sit around most of the day at her room and do lot of household chores for
her mother-in-laws. So, going home with me was a great escape for her, she was very excited
before learning that it is not going to happen soon without the permission from her father-in-laws.
She started to cry. I was very upset too and felt more urgency to move Rubina out of her
confinement.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Playing With The Boobs Of My Sister - by ddey333 - 06-12-2021, 04:29 PM