Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
I lifted by holding her waist, she kept her hands on that lady now she could clearly watch; she was happy, thanks jiju she said. As I was holding her by her waist her choli began moving up making her bare. it is very bad if any one looks at us so I dropped her back, she asked what happened jiju you got tired so soon she asked laughing at me. No dear this was the problem, now you straighten your dress I shall lift you again and keep holding as long as you like I replied smiling. Now she had become aware of her clothes and thanked me for the concern. Then again I lifted by placing my both hand in her armpits. it was better now there was no risk of disturbing her clothes. Now her head was almost level to mine, she could watch properly. At the same time I felt something soft and hard on my cock. I looked around me to check if anybody is watching. The old man standing beside me looked at me and smiled at me. That is nice she was struggling a lot to see but could not, hold her like that and let her enjoy, he encouraged me. What enjoy I got confused has he smelt what I was doing, I again looked at him but he had already turned his face straight. So he is not aware of what could be going on or my ill intentions. She had almost leaned over me, now I could feel that my erect cock was arrested between her thighs, her butt was on my stomach. I felt like poking my cock between her tight ass, so I lowered her a bit adjusting my cock between her ass crack. I was so happy and getting so much aroused due to the most unexpected responses from this girl who I hated till this moment for their bad attitude. In other way I was so happy for taking cousin of bhabhi in my arms. With little bit of adjustments I was successful in poking my hard on between her hard ass crack. I was not sure whether she felt it or not, but I was happy to send my cock inch by inch between her half globes. Now and then she looked back at me but didn’t deject. Now I felt my finger tips touching something soft it didn’t take long to understand what it was. They were soft tits, only fingertips were touching so I wanted to grab them and knead them to my heart’s content. I slowly inched my fingers to hold her small tits so slowly that she should not be alarmed and soon my fingers were over her booblets. I was playing with her tits slowly, I could hear slow moan releasing from her and at the same time I felt her back pushing on my hard on indicating she too is enjoying. I was so happy for dry humping the virgin? girl that too younger sis of my present enemy and one of the girls who had insulted me initially. I was taking perfect revenge on this girl by holding her tits and fucking her tight ass though over clothes. I could see she was moaning so slowly so that no one hears her moans. if I continue she may go out of control and in my case also same. it is better to stop the game I thought and slowly I dropped her back on her feet, she looked at me and said thak gayaa jiju, knew you can’t hold me for long she smiled at me. it is not that munni people have begun watching you instead of stage I smiled back. Hearing this she blushed and even shocked and observed other people when satisfied she elbowed me and smiled again. don’t worry I will show my strength when we are alone I said smiling, what ? She was shocked to hear me say such things, I don’t know in what sense she took. by then sheetal came near us, so far she was standing bit away from us. When I looked at sheetal I was bit disturbed not only for her attitude but if she had watched our dirty and kinky games. she should not create hangama in public. sushmitha moved a bit to provide some space for her sister and within little more time sheetal was in my front, I felt her buns on my cock which was still in saluting pose. I was startled to feel her tight ass on my cock. I didn’t want to take any risk with this pataka, though she is equally beautiful like her elder sis. but nothing doing I said to myself. But she was moving back touching her body to mine. I moved back and again in some time she was coming back to me. When I keenly observed it was game of sushmitha who was pushing her back into me. Probably sush was trying to get feel for her sis like she herself had enjoyed with me.

but I had no mood to play any silly game with her though I wanted to fuck her ass in the crowd itself for her misdeeds with me and even her sis, but it is not wise to give space to anger I thought and moved from there. By then ceremony was coming to close and people began moving from there.
After coming out of the crowd I stood away in corner by then aunt appeared, she came to me followed by her son and even bhabhi. We all assembled soon those two girls too joined us. Aunt was praising beauty of the bride and her dress and jewellaries she wore. In between she asked me about the design of bride’s necklace, yes it is very nice I replied though I had not even observed it. then she asked something about the rituals for which I had no clue, looking at me stammering to answer sush smile cunningly, only she knew what I was observing in ceremony, even she managed to wink at me stealthily. When aunt repeated the question I said I could not watch properly aunt, sush was in my front and she was disturbing me a lot I said smiling at sush. is it sush you troubled jiju, when will you grow up and stop those silly games her dad remarked at her while he approached us. no uncle she has grown up now and she knows to behave I poked my elbow in sush stomach while I commented. that is nice of you beta uncle commented, you better tame these girls otherwise they create menace to everyone, uncle said laughing at those kids. ya sure uncle if time gives opportunity I shall do as you said I replied to him, while sush blushed and hid her face in her palms. Before he left he said it is time for meals to begin the moment it set take food before rush and he left.
We all were chitchatting, I was avoiding both bhabhi and her sis, but this sush was standing almost touching to me and laughing for every joke I cut. But those sisters were so choosy about laughing also; they thought if they laugh at jokes made by poor persons they themselves will become poor. I had nothing to do with them because I was entertaining others who had gathered there and I was not even looking at them though sheetal stood just beside sush.
As dinner was set we all moved to stand leaving aunt and her friend back. I took two plates and we all moved back to where we were standing before. I handed one plate to each but sush gave her plate to other aunt as sush and sheetal wanted to share from the same plate. Aunt asked why are you sharing from same plates you can take another na. No mom always we share same plate even in house too, we share everything sheetal added. It is ok now, but while marrying are you going to marry the same person aunt joked laughing at them. Both the girls blushed for aunt’s comment. We were chatting and laughing joking while we ate. sush was becoming bit closer to me but there was enough opposition in eyes of both sisters. Bhabhi was not at all liking me getting closer with her cousin but sush wanted to come as close as possible. Food was too good and there were so many types of dishes one could not take even samples of all the dishes. These days it has become fashion to have so many varieties of dishes in marriage ceremonies; it was as if they want to exhibit their wealth and willingness to spend through this kind of wasting. I had chosen few sweets as I am fan of sweet dishes. as I looked at others plates almost everyone had taken of their choice. As the talk turned to the verieties and taste of each dishes. I appreciated couple of sweet dishes where as bro was liking some other. When I appreciated specific dish bro volunteered to taste that dish from my plate and he suggested some other dish from his plate. I took couple of bites from his plate. So this went on almost with everyone. sush said she like some other vegitable and roti.

I said I have not yet tasted, I will take it from the next round. No you can taste it first if you like it then you can get it she said. me sharing from bro plate is different I didn’t volunteer to take from sush plate, she took a nivala and asked me to taste though I protested she poked her fingers in my mouth dodnt worry jiju I have not coated my fingers with poison, nothing is going to happen to you, she joked and others laughed. Aunt too said why are you protesting to the poor girl, you can taste and there is nothing wrong in eating from saali’s plate aunt encouraged. so she stuffed some food in my mouth, next she made me eat couple of nivala from her plate. This was making bhabhi angry I think, that I could notice from her eyes. it is better to make more friendlier with this sush to make her sis burn with anger I could smell fumes of her anger which I loved . If this girl cooperates I will make bhabhi still unhappy for being so close with her cousin.
Let him taste that dish also sush suggested to sheetal, why don’t you feed it to him she asked her to feed me. Though I didn’t like the idea but I wanted to see her reactions. If she comes near to me I will think that she forgot that bitter incident and she is normal or she wants to come near me like her cousin. As sush suggested sheetal took some food and came near me. I opened my mouth expecting her to feed me. Her face was so cool; as she approached me I could feel her perfume. She came and stood perpendicular to me, still she had not commented a single word. I was so happy that our quarrel is ending on the same day it started, if she is so cool to come near me the fight with these girls will end here only, I can go back as if nothing happened between them and me. At the same time I was wondering how this timid girl accepted to feed me that too infront of so many people. As she raised her hand containing food I opened my mouth silently. There it was all of sudden she smeared my face with the curry and rice on my food; I was sort of anticipated such move from her but not to this extent. I tried to get away but it was late she could smear at one side as I had turned my face, she was partially successful in her mission and it was my third failure of day. She ran away muttering bada ayaa salaa , Sali ke haath se khane. I could not chase her for her misdeeds I took it as I joke and begin laughing before others laughed. I said cute and naughty saali, I like her attitude. By now others took it as a joke and began laughing. I had successful to turn this situation from getting serious to comedy, everyone were laughing for this joke. But bhabhi was so happy for her sister’s cleverness and prank played by her younger sis. By then I turned my face towards sush, suddenly hold her and head and rubbed my face on her so that she too was smeared with jutta of her cousin. She made sad face why did you do it to me; you should have done it to one who had smeared you. But I said sorry, but it is for fun and not for revenge, began laughing, others took it as another part of the joke and began laughing. How dare you rub your dirty face on my sis face bhabhi retorted in low voice, I gave no heed to her words. By then uncle must have noticed our silly game and he came and joined us in laughing. I think jija and saalis are getting closer now, that is nice progress. He patted my back you are clever and fast but I feel you failed in judging my niece, so you are partially loser and winner too he teased me. By his comments atmosphere was cool by now our food also had come to end. We all moved from there.

it was time to go back all the ceremonies for the day had ended. I was waiting for driver of vishal to come back as he had taken my car. Most of the people were leaving place but this fellow was not showing his face, I was cursing him for giving him my car. By then vishal’s car came it was being driven by some other driver. He handed keys to bhabhi and went away. Aunt said come on let us go. I said no aunt you can go now, I shall come after our car comes. No beta your car has gone to some distant place to drop some other guests, we all shall go by this car. Our driver will bring your car later may be after another couple of trips. bhabhi sat on driver seat and her mom sat beside her, my aunt and her friend sat in rear seat, we were above to leave by then these both girls came running. didi we will also come with you, our vehicle has gone to drop someone else. didi said there is no space for you, it is already packed. Immediately I volunteered to get down, any way I wanted to smoke as I had not smoked after food. No need to get down beta, you won’t get any conveyance from here and vishal is also not there. We shall somehow accommodate in this car only. Come on girls you can sit on our laps, it is a small journey of few minutes. Sheetal tried to get into her mom’s lap who was on front seat but bhabhi objected saying it will be hindrance to drive. So she had to come back, looking at the chance sush opened door and jumped on my lap. It was unexpected opportunity for her, then sheetal came and said hey mister get down I want to sit on mom’s lap. That irritated me otherwise I would have pushed sush on aunt and taken her on me, so that I would feel her or even poke my cock into her tight ass hole. but the way she was behaving made me annoyed, go other way I blurted making sush sit properly in my lap. she had no other alternative so she went other way and made herself squeezed to sit on my aunt’s lap as other lady was old enough to carry her. I didn’t want to play any dirty game as my aunt was sitting beside me and her aunt and her cousin were in front seat. But soon that brat began grinding her ass on my loin making my man stir in undies or I thought so. within no time my cock was ready to poke into either of her holes, she was taking full advantage of the road whenever she got chance she grind my cock , when my man was fully erect she took between her ass crack. My cock was fully erect but was pressed in undies, so I pat her back to lift her ass for a while, she gestured asking me why. but I pushed her to front as if to make her sit properly , I lifted my kameej in the process I pushed my cock sideway to make it go out of undies and it stood like a electric pole, when she sat back she could feel my cock easily. it was an wonderful feeling I could feel her hard butt on my erect cock somehow she adjusted right on her pussy hole, I could feel moistness as both of our clothing’s were so thin. I was wearing silk pajama and silk kurta which I had moved already out of place. Now her thin salvar and my thin pajam were between her pussy and my cock of course her panty too. Within very short time I was feeling dampness on my cock. i was sure of her acts now she too was enjoying grinding her butt on me. Still I was so worried of my aunt and more than that about her cousin sheetal whom I not only disliked but hated her for her attitude. I didn’t want take any initiation so I left for her to play whatever she felt like, my cock was aching to enter her tight pussy or still tighter and virgin ass, but I could do nothing except enjoying whatever is available for me at that moment. Just for showoff I pretended to be unaware of anything going between us, I placed my hand behind back of aunt and other on window looking outside. My hands were itching to grab her tiny tits and play with them for heart’s content. Vehicle was moving slowly due to bad road and that was helping us in our kinky game. after a while aunt wanted to change her position so I had remove my hand from her back , my right hand moved between aunt and me, rather it was pressed between me and sheetal. I could feel waist of sheetal which I had no interest to feel her but due to the jolts of car I raised my hand and rested on the front seat. I kept looking outside but then something soft and spongy on my elbow, I observed through corner of eyes, sheeals left lemon was brushing on my elbow. mmmmm so nice and spongy I thought. her’s seems to be bit bigger that sush , how about feeling the forbidden fruit I thought but I didn’t dare to do anything I let her brush her left tit on my hand, though wanted to avoid my devil mind made me increase pressure of my elbow on her tit.

I think she was not aware of it for some time, then I made a small mistake I began rubbing her boob with back hand, in fact I was feeling her small nipple that was getting hard, soon she came to know my intention and looked at me, I was still looking outside as if I am not aware, immediately she turned other side avoiding touch. Now her back was on my hand. it is very bad sign she does not want to be felt or touched, after some time I too shifted my hand so that it loses contact on her body. by now we are almost near to their house. I looked at aunt and sheetal, aunt was drowsing and sheetal was looking other side, I took this opportunity and placed my left hand which was on window and tried to feel left tit of shush. There was no reaction from her. Taking it as positive sign slowly began massaging it so lightly and erotically. now I searched for that tiny nipple which had become hard like bullet, took it between two fingers and twisted it, she moaned slightly. When I continued she whispered jiju please don’t do it , I can’t bear, I smiled at her and left nipple but cupped her tit, I gestured is it ok, she smiled at me. she managed to pinch my cheek and gesturing you are too naughty.
bhabhi’s mom asked bhabhi addressing to my aunt, we are almost at our house will you have some tea or coffee, before she turned her head sush pushed my hand away from her tit and sat as if nothing is going on with innocent face. She said that would be nice mom, drop down at house and we shall have tea she asked my aunt. aunt became awake and she said no bhabhi it is already late we shall come again some other day. We have to get up early for the marriage, we shall proceed back and we have to drop my friend . While getting down sush managed to brush my face with her fingers, there was sure twinkle in her eyes saying thanks and she enjoyed the whole journey. I too smiled back, others were not aware of our speaking with eyes. We dropped them and we went home after dropping other aunt. I sprawled on bed thinking about all the events from morning, at one side I was sad for the behavior of bhabhi and her sis at other side I was happy to hook a young brat and all the pleasure she gave me. I was still feelings of her butt gyrating on my hard cock; I had not removed my slick underwear wetted by that brat. I could feel that sticky juice of her virgin pussy. she has become so open in such a short time I was wondering whether she is experienced in all such kind of sexual games, it is hard to believe. What made her attracted to me in such a short span of time, that too after that bitter episode? without my knowledge my hand reached to my hardening cock, it is more than a week since my last fuck I was getting horny and lost in those few sweet moments with Sali sush and don’t know when I slept with sweet dreaming of sush.
in the morning aunt woke me up and hurried for going to marriage function. As I got fresh and ready bhabhi and bro were waiting for me, soon aunt too came we all left from there. This day also both girls joined us but we never got chance to feel each other. sush was giving company with her nice talks and good jokes but that sheetal kept away from me. On overall look I was sure that she has no interest in me, but due to sush she was forced to stay with us. This sush was glancing at me now and then giving sweet smiles. I wanted this girl badly so that I can have one of the members from that family who are so egoist and have worst attitude. When time came for mahurtham we all moved to side stage. Looking at the opportunity sush brought sheetal stood beside me. as more people gathered sush stood sticking to me. Though nothing much happened at least I could feel her warm nubile body sticking to me. All her gestures were indicating that she is interested in me and wants to spend more time with me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 03:47 PM