Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
for my astonishment he said hello young man can you spare one for me too. I looked at him questioning. he said I forgot to bring cigarettes can you spare me one so that I don’t have to go that far. I offered him my pack of cig. He took one and returned the packet, as he placed it between his lips I offered him lighting and I kept quite. He asked me to light my own, don’t hesitate young man, you can smoke I don’t mind he assure. he tried to grab lighter from my hand, I could not stop myself from smoking why should I bother about the one whom I don’t know and I lit my cig. Neither of spoke he was looking at me I was looking at him. The way he smoked he looked amateur in smoking but we kept on smoking without exchanging any words. When we finished I was still standing there itself. Looking at me not moving from there he placed his arm over my shoulder in friendly manner and asked me to move, we shall go into the hall. I didn’t know how to respond, he said smoking too much is not good for health. I know you are upset by the way you were smoking one after another; there are ways to solve problems rather than go on smoking and spoil your health. I was amazed how come he came to know that I was upset but I preferred to keep quite. We moved from there rather he made me move. Then we came near to the entrance of hall. He took me to some lonely corner and said look at me young man. I am sorry for what happened to you, you are absolutely innocent but it was mistake of those girls who insulted you. I was astonished to hear these words from him. Now I looked at his face trying to recollect was he the same gentleman who was trying to console me. No it is not him he was some other man but equally old like this uncle. Sometimes it happens that we are punished or insulted for none of our mistakes. He went on speaking in gentle manner as if he has seen the entire episode, his words were so soothing the way he was speaking looks like he has seen world in wide.
by then aunt was passing by, when she saw us standing alone in lonely corner. Hey what is going between mama and banja, we both were shocked to hear this. I stammered to aunt I could not catch you aunt. How some you are speaking in such a friendly manner, your mama’s hand is over your shoulder and yet you don’t know each other. Sorry behenji I could not catch what you are telling he said. by the way he is my son shree, I mean my nephew he is now at hubli staying with his sis and jiju. I think we have already spoken about him, because whenever I get his name I never forget to praise him about his intelligence and capability. Since the moment he landed into his jiju affairs he has multiplied his business and his overall earnings. Now he has brought land here and entered into real estate business. Yes now I remember he said, so you are shree an most love nephew of your aunt. I have heard a lot about you my boy and I am really proud of your achievements. Your aunt has spoken about you many times; every time she spoke about you I was eager to meet you. He hugged me tight, till now I was blank about who he is and how come he is my mama.
by the way beta he is uncle of your bhabhi that is father’s younger bro of bhabhi. you saw those kid sisters who I introduced some time back. Yes aunt now I recollected. Then someone called aunt she left us saying it is nice to be you together and by the way I had told about going out is cancelled as I got it arranged through someone else. You be here and enjoy the function she said and left. What the heck I am going to enjoy I murmured myself.
when aunt was away enough to listen he said, I had heard lot about you, but looking at your sad face it is hard to believe that you lost to those silly girls and bothered so much. Come on shree cheer up there is nothing to bother much. You can beat them by your intelligence and make them repent for their mistakes. I could not understand what he was saying. You can outcast them in anything and show them that you are really intelligent and no match to them. I am really sorry for what happened, they are like bade baap ki bigadi huye bacche. Both of those sisters are pain in our ass. Your bhabhi and her younger sis are always nuisance in our family and this girl my daughter is not much behind them. She too is influenced a lot by those sisters of her. by then his cell began ringing, he called that person to reach him where he was standing giving details of where we were standing at last he said it is urgent. if you were man enough you should have slapped them he added. I was shocked to his words, was he really worried about their behavior or he was trying to pacify me, I was in utter confusion. I wanted to say something by then I heard footsteps of someone reaching us. When I looked in that direction I saw a girl coming running approaching us. it didn’t take much time to recognize the girl. She was none other than sushmitha one of those girls who had insulted me. When she was near us, abruptly she stood in midway, probably she had recognized me. She was hesitating to come near us. That uncle called his daughter to come near. She reached us and looking at her dad why did you call me papa. After that she looked at me in disgust. See beta you have to learn behaving, it is not fair to insult to anyone, in between she interrupted it was not me papa it was sheetal who spoke to you. You don’t know what he replied, he too abused us but it was me who dragged sheetu out of the scene. So he did complain to you after uttering bad words to us, hey mister how dare you to complain my dad she spoke in rage. Cool down baby it is me who has searched him to apologize for misdeeds of our children, you can’t speak to him in such language. He is a gentle man otherwise if it was me whom you had insulted I would have slapped both of you in midst of the crowd and made to for the misdeeds. Say sorry to him, she was hesitating but looking at his stern face she said sorry and was about run from there. But her dad gripped her hand asked her to say sorry again and that too from heart and not from lips. You know he is such a wonderful person; I was dying to meet him. I will tell what he is and what kind of wonderful personality he has having apart from his handsomeness he added. I think she melted to her dad’s cool words and she must have realized that her dad spoke right about me. She came near me said sorry shaking my hands. As you know it was my sis spoke like this, any way sorry to mistake you both the times. On first instance I thought you did deliberately but that uncle who is my dad’s best friend told me after you left. And now I mistook you for, you complaining such a silly matter to my dad making me apologize. when he says such good words about anyone it has to be true, I believe in him and now you too. Those words were coming directly from her heart, thou she is little chulbuli brat she knows how to speak, I was bit impressed about her. Be friends and for your information he is brother of jiju, so he is jiju to you too. She shook hands and said nice to meet you small jiju ( bhavan thamma , younger bro of jiju).

Uncle was happy to see all the advancement and how that brat listened to her dad’s words and obliged to be friendly. By now my heart was coming back to normalcy, by now couple of plates arrived containing snacks, uncle took both and handed me one. I am sorry uncle you had to take so much strain to solve this silly matter (now I was saying silly). You elders had no means to clear such misunderstandings of children. No shree, the moment my friend told about this incidence I felt really sorry. I have come to know about our children’s miss behavior I feel bad about them. When it happened to one of our relatives I didn’t know to so close relative. When you have come here to attend this function either you are relative or guest, he had seen you handing plate to behenji I thought you are related from her side. I didn’t have patience to inquire about you from her, I came searching for you. Any way I am sorry again don’t feel bad and don’t go anywhere. Enjoy the function and I shall keep eye on you so that you should not leave in middle of function. I will be busy with the arrangements so bye for now and he left after patting my back. My heart was light now I was free of most of the burdens.
When he left I was all alone, most of the people were in their own company, hardly I knew anybody there. Whomever I knew were old persons from my place so it was not going to be good company. by then aunt saw me standing alone, she took me by my hand and moved over stage where series of ceremonies were going on. Come on beta we shall watch those ceremonies from close quarter. We made space between crowd and went almost near to where we could watch clearly. We were a few lines behind of people who had gathered much before us. we were lost in watching the ceremonies going on, father in law of bride groom was washing feet of groom and then he applied vermicelli on his feet( that is custom in vara pooja) by then someone called ant to come other side. Aunt asked me to stay where I was and she moved from there. Aunt was standing on my right side as she vacated the place there was little rearrangement of people standing. I had no clue of who came near me as I was absorbed in watching ceremony and laughing to the jokes made by some elderly persons. by then I felt something soft brushing on my elbow as I had folded my arms. I didn’t give much attention to what was touching. still I concentrated on what was going on stage. When the pressure on my right arm increased I glanced at what was touching my hand. My god it was lemon of sushmitha who was standing glued to me. I had not observed her approaching probably she too was not aware of she pushing my hand with her little lemons. When I saw it was she I wanted to move away I didn’t want to take any kind of risk with these girls. I tried to move to my left but could not move much as there were other people standing and there was hardly any space to move, still I could move few inches. goddamm she too moved with me for better visibility. as I am tall I could watch easily but she being short she was struggling to have better view. Then I dropped idea of moving from there, either I had to leave the place or was forced to stand still. I thought of moving out of crowd and go and sit at some lonely place, but I was ordered by aunt not to move from there, I was expecting her to come back to join me, so I was forced to stay there itself.
I stood in such a way that my hand was away from her booblets, by then some person who was tall like me came infront of me. now I had to raise my head to watch. as I was on my toes I kept my hands on his shoulder for support. That fellow looked back once and he smiled and then he turned his head in front. now I felt that spongy thing on my right elbow. I had no other choice but to stand still. Girl was moving from right to left and back to right for better view, so she was brushing those tits on my elbow. how long can control myself I began enjoying this unintentional brushing of soft tits on my hand. Dirty mind is always dirty irrespective of mood or situations, devil side of me was enjoying the spongy touch of nubile tits, and though I was not doing anything but she was brushing my hand with her tits. when I applied little more pressure by pushing my elbow on her chest she felt it and looked startled, I think she was above to react, when she glanced at me I was looking in front as if nothing is happening, then she too must have thought it was unintentional, she moved little back and continued watching ceremony. How long can she stand like that in crowd, soon she was pushed from her back and again I felt her tit on my hand.

This time I looked at her, our eyes met though she blushed she managed to smile at me. I said it is too crowded; people won’t let us stand straight. She nodded in affirmative, she was in dual mind whether to continue stand there or move. But she was interested in watching ceremony of her cousin, so probably she decided to stay. I was worried whether to continue play with this kiddish girl or to let her alone. I moved my hand away from her I was acting as if nothing has happened. but again there was reshuffling as some went out of crowd and others joined. In this hustle again she was glued to me. I looked at her face at the same time she too looked at me. this time she was standing perpendicular to me she was on her toes and it had become hard to balance herself so she preferred to hold my shoulder for balancing. it was nice posture for me, now her both boolets were touching me, I placed my hand in such a way that I could feel both her tits at the same time. Maybe this time she became aware of her brushing but she didn’t move away or shocked. I took this as best opportunity and continued brushing her tits in rhythmic manner. Now I could feel those tiny nipples erected and poking my hand. I felt like taking her in my arms and start pressing those still molding tits to my heart’s content. can you see properly I asked her with a perfect plan, she said not much jiju, then you can move infront of me I offered. She yielded to it and I somehow adjusted her in my front. she was again standing on her toes and balancing her back on my front, now she was almost adhered to me. I could feel her hard but on my upper thighs as she is much shorter than me. Now my cock had hardened enough to poke her back, I dont know whether she felt it or not but I was enjoying dicking her back I could not poke into her ass as she is much shorter than me. Now devil was riding me and I could not stop myself from feeling her, I kept my both hands on her waist, she looked back and turned her head after passing a smile. I looked at surrounding to check if anybody is watching us, I was satisfied that everybody had concentrated in watching rituals and not the dirty game I was playing with this kid girl. I felt like raising my hands and cup those little lemons. But I could not do so, I was in midst of people if anything goes wrong it would be too bad in gathering of our relatives. But I was not satisfied with what I was doing. she raised her hand to keep her arm over the lady standing her ahead. While doing so her choli raised a bit and I could feel her bare waist. My god what a soft skin she has, I began feeling the soft skin slowly. I was not contended in holding her bare waist so I began caressing her soft skin and waist. When my finger reached her navel, she shivered. Now she was clear of my intentions, she knew that I was playing with her nubile body. She leaned over me and whispered jiju please don’t do it I am feeling tickling, but I kept doing it, she closed her eyes and kept leaning on me. I felt like taking myhands move to her tits and grab them. But I could not do as we were not alone and if anyone gets us doing such things that too with a girl, it will not only ruin my rapport but I will be ashamed of misdoings.
Now she began looking in front as she was sure that I was not going to listen to her requests. probably she too adjusted to the new game and probably enjoying. Then lady ahead of her moved a bit she could not see properly so she began raising on her toes. Still she was struggling to see but in vain. Can’t you see properly I asked her, she said yes jiju she is moving a lot thus making it impossible to watch. Shall I lift you a bit so that u can watch comfortably I asked joking? she said wow it is good idea, but will you be able to hold me like that. My god this girl is really wild she wants me to lift her in midst of people, but I didn’t want to let this opportunity go, after thinking for a while. People won’t mind this; they may think that I am helping a small girl for better view.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 03:36 PM