Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

That is what I was expecting from you beta, I know you love me more than your mom. I am really honored by your feeling shree aunt replied again kissing me by garlanding with her arms. I was in trouble I had planned to say good bye and shift to other apartment I had booked but love of vishal and much more than him of aunt I could not announce that day. it was too hard to tell about my living away from them in same city, how could I tell tose people who love from depth of their heart.We completed food joking and laughing with bro and aunt bhabhi was still more unhappier than ever. I had lost mood to tell anything so I left to my room and lay on the bed thinking what to do whether to remain in this house in unhealthy atmosphere or somehow convince aunt and vishal. Then my thought turned towards bhabhi, what kind of lady she is, she hates her devar for no reasons, what might be the reason of her behavior I lost in that thought and I don’t know when I slept.
Next morning said at breakfast bro my vehicle has gone for servicing and now on some emergency I have to go out will you mind if I take your car vishal asked. Surely I will mind ….…. after a pause continued if you don’t take, I replied laughing at him. Suddenly he came back to normal even bhabhi was also was astonished by my reply. That is great you can take my bike if it is not inconvenient to you he added. not at all bro, I love to ride bikes I said. After breakfast he left with my car handing me keys of his bike.
I went to room and got dressed and was above to leave. Even bhabhi had also changed her dress may be she was also leaving somewhere. I left from there without bothering to look at her, she is such a beautiful girl no one can pass by without looking at her but I didn’t like this lady as she hates me. I had not gone too far my cell began ringing, it was aunt’s call. I stopped bike to receive call, she was asking me where I was, I informed where I was. She asked me to come back, there is some important work please come back. I said what is the problem ok Aunt I am coming and headed back to house.
When I returned I found aunt waiting for me at doorstep, as soon as I reached she took me inside. beta do one favor to your bhabhi, her scooty tire has become flat and even spare tire also has also punctured yesterday she had not bothered to get it done. She has got to go somewhere please take her along with you. bhabhi said no need to take me ask him to attend tire problem or get someone who can handle it. From where can he bring repair man, it is easy to go with him. and tomorrow our driver will take both tires and get them done. You go along with him he will take you wherever you want to go, are you not in hurry beta. Can you do this much to your bhabhi my aunt pleaded? No aunt there is nothing that can’t wait, I shall take her. I was not at all interested either to drop her or even look at her. She has made my stay miserable. Or else shall bring an auto he will take her wherever she wants to go he shall drop her back after her work is done, I tried to be polite so that neither of us would be embarrassed to travel together. That is fine idea ask him to send an auto so that he will save his time and energy bhabhi interfered. No that is not ideal idea. I have tried that too, sometimes we use one auto in specific, he is trust worthy but unluckily he too is not there and I don’t want her to go alone with unknown person. Aunt’s words were firm, one thing with this aunt is if she says once that is final and she seldom changes her words. If she is telling anything means that carries meaning in it. I had to keep quiet; I thought it is better to take silent role in this argument. bhabhi tried to convince her mil but of no use.

At last bhabhi and I accepted to go together and with proper instruction that I should drop her back after shopping. Without looking at bhabhi I went and started bike and wait till bhabhi came behind me. She sat so cautiously on pillion seat that her body was enough away from me. Who the hell is interested in her body touches, I had accepted this because it was unavoidable and I could not say no to loving aunt’s words. I too sat forward leaving her enough space. Once I inevitably had to apply sudden brake as I had not seen that pot hole which was big enough to tumble us. With that break she was jerked forward and her body touched mine. It was nothing but both of her boobs had smashed on my back, usually I would have loved such touches but this time I didn’t. As expected she roared can’t you see properly, visit an ophthalmologist for eyes check up. Or you did it on purpose; I know you are a man of that sort trying to take disadvantage of a female companion. Take it as warning don’t repeat such silly pranks with me I know mentality of boys like you, mind it she roared. Her sound was enough to draw attention of passing by people. I was really hurt, I wanted to shout back at her but I could not do so in crowded street. I am sorry I had not seen as I my attention was at that little kid who was running in our direction and it was total unintentional and for your kind information I am not that cheap as you think, I told in low voice as if whispering. I don’t know whether she heard or not and I was not bothered to check whether she listened or not. It is better hold the bike properly and now tells me where to go I continued. I saw her glaring at me through the rear view mirror. unfortunately our eyes met in mirror, she smiled cunningly at me I knew you are trying to look at me through mirror and that was the reason you didn’t avoid that pot hole don’t I know such pranks. I myself am master in this she roared again. While she guide me she was murmuring something which was not easily audible, probably she was abusing me. Without any further issues I reached market and dropped her where she wanted to go. She went inside the mall while going I dint follow her, she looked back and shout what are you waiting for wont you come inside. I said no I don’t have anything to do inside, you finish your job and come I shall be waiting here in the parking lot. See you may have to come along with me she said as if ordering me. no need I won’t come, there is rush inside and if at all my body touches you inside due to rush you will misinterpret it, I know your mentality I hushed at her loud enough so that she could catch my words. I didn’t bother to look at her I parked bike on double stand and sat over it. She wanted me to follow her for one reason, if her shopping is large enough she wanted to use me as coolie to carry her luggage which I had assumed while coming. She must have waited for few seconds and she left that I could make out with her thumping footsteps.
When she was away enough and disappeared I lit cigarette, I was feeling ashamed of her words. I was fool enough not to notice that pot hole and had to listen to her abuses for no mistake of mine. At the same time I was so angry on this adamant lady, she needs to be taught few lessons for her attitude; she should learn to behave with people especially family members. In this thought I had forgotten that I was holding a burning cigarette I was so much lost in thought I came to senses only when that cigarette burnt my fingers. By reflex I threw cigarette which I had hardly smoked. I lit another one and smoked still thinking on the same subject. In my whole life I was never ill treated like this. After say half an hour or more I received a call from unknown number, I didn’t bother to answer as it could from some of labors working in my site, successively I received few more calls but I was in a mood to take the call. After some time I heard bhabhi shouting at me, I looked back to see bhabhi approaching me with so many bags in her hands.

I didn’t bother to check what she was shouting at and neither went forward to take luggage from her, she looked tired of carrying those bags. I was standing still she came near to me and wanted to place those bags on floor suddenly. by chance I saw a puppy sleeping in shade of the bike. she was about to dump those heavy bags on that poor puppy, by reflex I hold her hand and bend forward to move that puppy with my hands before she placed bags on it. But already she had bend forward and me too, in the process my face hit her face in such a fashion that my lips landed on her left cheek as if I had kissed her. Before I realized what happened she slapped me hard on my face. How dare you kiss me you swine she began shouting at me. Automatically my hand had covered my cheek where she had hit me hard; people around us began looking at us. I said sorry bhabhi there was a puppy sleeping tried to show it t her for my bad luck that had run away leaving no trail of it. People began gathering around us, if I had argued it would draw attention of more people, by then I goon hold my collar he was about to slap me thinking that I was teasing a stranger female. But luckily a old man toddler selling his goods on cart came forward and stopped him, they are related and there is some misunderstanding between them and cooled the people around us. Before I was back into senses she had already sitting in auto, I called her bhabhi please listen to me. She said nothing is there to listen anything from you son of …….. . That old man helped her with bags, before auto left he said something to her which I could not hear. Once auto left, people also scattered leaving me in shame and agony. What a bad day today is, I was insulted to the height in presence of public. if that old man had not come forward for my rescue I would have beaten up black and blue. I was cursing my luck, I could not stand any more with people watching me with suspicion at me as if a have committed biggest crime.
I started bike and sped from there. I was so much depressed on this insult and being slapped by a female. I didn’t feel like going back to home, I drive aimlessly on the roads, thought of going to site, when I was near to it I decided against it. My mind was on turmoil I could have hit her back enough hard so that she could remember for rest of her life. But did nothing if I had done anything like that people could have gone against me.
I thought of going to the apartment and sit there till my anger cooled. When I was near to apartment I changed my mind and headed in search for a bar to drink. I found one decent bar and entered, there I took couple of shots and I felt people are watching me. They have come to know that recently I have been hit by female and came here sitting shamelessly drinking alcohol. I looked around couple of people were looking at me intently. Maybe it was the way I gulped alcohol in single shot bottoms up or they had recognized me. I called bearer and ordered parcel of bottles and whatever I required and left the place soon the parcel was ready. Began drinking in apartment I was burning with anger and insult caused by that bitch bhabhi, so far I had never called her bitch but now I was calling her so. I was so furious I felt like disrobing her in middle of the road and take revenge but how could I do it to the wife of my loving bro. I was boiling with anger I had lost count of how much I drank, only thing I remember is taking revenge on that ugly bitch, before I thought how or what to do I had drowsed on sofa.
I was waken with shrilling sound of my cell, I could not open my eyes and went back in sleep without bothering to check who was calling. it began ringing after some time again, this time I opened my eyes and took cell rubbing my eyes. It was aunt, I was not sure whether to receive call or not. I was not at all in mood to talk to anyone but when it began ringing again I was forced to take the call. as aunt was calling me persistently may be she is has to convey me something or she is worried about my absence for long time and she should not be panicked for not receiving call. Hello aunt I managed to say, where are you beta she asked with concern, why are you not receiving calls she asked. No aunt by mistake it had gone into silence mode, come on aunt tell me now. Have you seen time it is already so late why do you want to work so late, come on fast we need to go somewhere she hurried. I will be late aunt better you go, I shall come home later I need to discuss something with contractor I lied. No nothing doing everything will wait I had forgotten to tell that we all are going out now and you are going to come as early as possible cancel all the appointments and hurry, she said in sort of order. I had no clue of where I was about to go but I could not say no to my loving aunt. I got up and went to washroom to get ready.
On the way I was thinking how to face as my mouth must be smelling awesome after drinking so much. I thought of getting some mouth freshener and I did and took a paan so that smell will be reduced. When I was near home now I remembered bhabhi, whom I had forgotten so long. Should I go home or go back to apartment was new question I didn’t want to see her face. Suddenly applied brake and stopped for a while thinking whether to go home or not. I am not sure whether atmosphere is cold at home or not. Looking at aunt’s voice there is nothing to worry, but next moment if bhabhi had told that I had kissed her cheek in market openly and what aunt would think of me. I would be dead man in presence of aunt’s eyes. I was still thinking whether to go home or run away from there giving some lame excuses. by then again I received call from aunt, she asked where I was I had to take call as aunt was worried or waiting to bash me up for my misdeeds with my own bhabhi that too in public. let me take the risk if at all bhabhi has told aunt about that incidence it would be better opportunity to plead my innocence and convince aunt that it had happened by accident and aunt will believe me as she knows me as a naughty boy but not this way. She will believe me and convince her bahu instead of scolding me even bhayya will also won’t believe it. Gathered some courage and went home.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 03:27 PM