Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
MAKING BABIES WITH AN OUTSIDER

============================================================

My name is Sagar and I have a wonderful wife. Suhasini and I have been trying to have a child, but every month she is right on time with her period. Our doctor has tested my sperm and thinks it is my problem. He has suggested we consider a sperm bank if we want to have children. We are seriously considering that, but we want to keep trying for awhile longer. My office friend, Nitu, and her husband, Nikhilesh , visit us often with their two children. The children are old enough to be tearing around the house while we visit. We don’t mind the noise because we like watching them play and, at the same time, wishing we had at least one of our own. Nitu and his usband sympathize with us and suggest we go ahead to use the sperm bank. Nitu often talks about Nikhilesh’s potent sperm and that she has to be very careful to be sure and take her birth control pills on time. They don’t want any more children right now. One day while Netu and Nikhilesh were visiting us, Nitu made a joking statement that we could use him as a stud and wouldn’t charge anything. He would gladly do it for free. We all laughed and ribbed him for being so eager to plant his seed in Suhasini. That made me start to think Nikhilesh is a nice healthy guy. Would that be better than going to a sperm bank? I dismissed the thought as a wild idea. Later that night while I was having sex with Suhasini, I was thinking about making a comment. We should use Nikhilesh’s sperm to get her pregnant. He could go to a doctor, jack off, then the doctor could implant his sperm. Or, he could put his cock in Suhasini to cum in her. I assumed Suhasini and Nitu would veto that last method. Also, I’m not sure I would want Nikhilesh to fuck my wife. I softly commented to Suhasini, “I don’t know if you’ve thought about it, but Nikhilesh is a good healthy person. We could use his sperm to get you pregnant.” “I’ve thought a little about that, too. But would you want him to implant his seed in me? You know, I was a virgin when we married and you’re the only one I’ve had for sex.” I hesitated to respond. Evidently she is thinking that is the only way to get his sperm. I said, “It would all be in secrets because they are very close to us. No one would ever know except the four of us. Do you think Nitu would let her husband have sex with you? I know Nitu well enough to know she would not agree. She does not seem very possessive of her husband and she is very broad minded too”. “How would you feel, dear husband.” “Oh, I can put up with it for us to have a healthy baby.” I was getting so turned on thinking about my sexy wife being fucking by another man that I immediately started cuming in her. When my breathing came back to normal and I relaxed, she said, “Did that turn you on? I mean when we were talking about my Nikhilesh having sex with me.” I was embarrassed and commented, “I don’t know.” I knew that was a lie. I did get really turned on thinking about Nikhilesh’s cock going back and forth, then spewing cum in her. Nothing more was said about it until the following weekend. We were visiting Nikhilesh and Nitu. Suhasini was playing with the two children when she said, “I want a baby. Somehow I’m going to get pregnant.” Nikhilesh joking said, “So you want a baby. I have the sperm. I’d be happy to give it to you, now or later.” Netu gave her husband dirty look. Suhasini then laughed, “OK, that’s a deal.” She looked at me to get my reaction. Suhasini continued in a joking voice, “That might turn my husband on if we went into the bedroom together.” Suhasini then became more serious, “I’ll do most anything to get impregnated from a healthy guy like you. That is, if my husband and your wife won’t get jealous. Suddenly, everyone became more serious because they thought Suhasini really meant it. Suhasini continued, “No one would ever know except the four of us. I could have a healthy baby and, as far as anyone else knows, Sagar would be the father. There seemed to be a dead silence.
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIFES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 05-12-2021, 06:03 AM