Thread Rating:
  • 67 Vote(s) - 4.09 Average
Adultery eros apartment Kay tharki Watchmen (copied from net)
(04-12-2021, 10:08 PM)Imlegendary Wrote: Nice try qazmp, I remember you from Wickedsunnyboi's thread, always desperate for next update  .

I think now after by just writing one update you must have got the taste of how difficult it is to write Erotica.  Smile

Dear Imlegendary,
Thanks but please remember what is right,I was always appreciative of the story and writing of WickedSunnyBoi and never was I desperate or hurt story writers emotions.
You may check this with WickedSunnyBoi himself.

And to your second point,YES, just by writing one update I got a taste of how difficult it is to create erotica content. BUT, I also got to understand how important feedback and encouragement is to a writer.That is something I never stopped doing to other stories.BUT my efforts have only received the appreciation of three ppl,you included. the original writer of this story, DingDong hai, Poroma and U. 
All others who visited this story,just were too self-centred to even like or comment something on it.
Regards
Qazmlp
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: eros apartment Kay tharki Watchmen (copied from net) - by qazmlp - 05-12-2021, 03:01 AM
RE: eros apartment Kay tharki Watchmen (copied from net) - by Curlygirl - 18-12-2021, 09:51 AM
RE: eros apartment Kay tharki Watchmen (copied from net) - by Curlygirl - 18-12-2021, 11:56 AM