Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
CONFESSION OF AN UNFAITHFUL HOUSEWIFE (LAST PART)

I want to describe one of our adventures in details. That day my elder son Jeff was hospitalized for an appendix operation. His appendix was infected somehow and doctors suggested for an urgent operation. Doctors warned us because of the intensity of the infection it was not possible for them to tell how his condition will be after the operation. We were all very tensed and waiting in the lobby of the hospital. My husband took my hand in his hand and we were silently praying to god for the betterment of my son Jeff. My 12 years old daughter was also crying for his brother and her grandmother was trying to make her calm. The situation was much tensed and we were all waiting for the doctors to come out from the operation chamber. Certainly my cell phone rang. It was Stave, he asked me about the situation and I said we were all waiting outside in the lobby, jeff’s operation was just started. He asked me not to be tensed and keep faith on the god. Every thing will be ok. He also told me to call him if anything needed. After an hour the doctors came out from the operation chamber. We got information from the reception that his operation was successful and over but next 3 hours will be very critical for him. So we decided to wait for another three hours. My cell phone rang again and again it was Stave. He said he was waiting for me in his van in the basement car parking area of the hospital. I was thinking that should I meet him or not in this critical situation. But Stave requested me to meet him, at least for few minutes, so that I can relax a bit. I told my husband and my daughter that I need some fresh air. If any thing happens please call me in my cell phone. I knew that if I went to his car, we were going to have sex again without bothering about the critical situation of my son. I tried hard not to go. But I could not. As soon as I decided to meet him, it made me feel terribly excited as well as relaxed. As soon as I entered in his van parked in the very quiet basement car parking area of the hospital, Stave took my face in his hands and kissed my lips ever so gently I thought I'd melt. I was so startled, like a teenager who had been kissed for the first time on her first date. My heart was racing. I didn't know what to do. I came undone. How could it be that I could feel this way about this man while my own son lying in the bed of the observation room of the hospital. After a pause he again kissed me, this time fiercely, almost savagely. I found myself responding in the same way. One of his hands was locked in my head, holding my head back. The other hand gripped my body tightly. The thought flitted across my mind that I must stop the madness right now, I am not in the situation to enjoy a sexual intercourse while my own son lying in a critical condition. But intense, irresistible desire surged through my body and I clutched him as if I was drowning. Stave lowered me onto the seat, his mouth never leaving mine for an instant. After kissing me until our mouths began to ache, Stave disentangled himself from the embrace and then gently arranged my body so that my arms were thrown back in abandonment behind my head, and my legs were spread as wide apart as the limited seat space allowed it. For a moment I moved to stop him. It was too personal, too soon. But then with an involuntary groan, I gave in. My head was spinning, I couldn't breathe. It seemed that he knew without any words being exchanged how my body was reacting. Then he supported himself up on his elbows and slowly eased his enormous cock inside me. Again we were kissing wildly, biting, thrusting with our tongues. I felt a new wave of desire sweep through my body. I could feel every fiber of his enormous cock inside me, thrusting until I thought I could take no more, then withdrawing until I begged him to return. His hands were molesting my breasts very badly, and his mouth was on my nipples, teasing, driving up and up in a crescendo. Within a few minutes he started pumping my pussy with his enormous rock solid cock. I forgot everything about my son’s critical condition as he humped me. I was in my seventh heaven. After humping me for at least 10 minutes he started giving some violent jerks and we shouted together enjoying the unbearable pleasures of our release. This was how lovemaking could really be like. And should be like. Not the routine, rather predictable sex I had grown accustomed to in my marriage. But the wild, abandoned feeling of two people giving each other so much pleasure that at times it felt almost unbearable in its intensity. It took us a long time to catch our breath. Afterwards we lay clinging together, unable to speak. Stave raised himself on an elbow. On the cleft of my breast there was a bead of perspiration and gently he ran his hands over it and then over my breasts. “You are beautiful” he said, kissing them, kissing me. I came back to my senses when my cell phone rang again and my husband asked me to come back after informing me that doctors just told them that our son is out of danger now. I came back to the lobby being very relaxed. Stave gave me that yearning of love and fulfilled that childhood wish that all women have. To meet the man of our dreams and I felt in my heart that he definitely was the one. From my first sight of him there had been such magic that it made me weak. I still don't know what it is that keeps me attracted to him after all this time. I know everyone will think that I am wrong but how can something that feels so right be so wrong? Love for my husband and my family, I told myself, had nothing to do with it.

(end)

[+] 7 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIFES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 04-12-2021, 10:28 PM