Adultery UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIVES --- stranger_women
Slowly, methodically, he moved in and out. Smooth motions at first, then building in speed and intensity. My breathing increased, my lungs contracting to absorb less and less oxygen with each breath. I raised my legs higher, gripping him about the waist, doing everything I could to pull him deeper. It wasn’t enough. Stave was pounding into me now, his fingers digging into the flesh of my buttocks, but still I wanted more. I wanted harder, faster, stronger… More, more, more.

Even as I thought it, the words tumbled from my lips. Broken and disjointed, but directly into Stave’s ear. He heard, agreed, obeyed, took me higher and faster until I was gasping. My body strained for him, strained for release. And then it hit with the impact of a bullet, making me cry out and claw at his back with my nails. My inner muscles spasmed around him, and I moaned in wonder as he took me climbing again. The second climax was as strong as the first, rocking my self to my very core. And this time, he came with me, grinding his mouth to me as he pumped one last time, and then went rigid above me. For several long minutes, we lay there, tangled and still, our ragged breathing the only sound in the otherwise silent room. I couldn’t move, my bones weak, I was nonexistent. I never ever experienced an orgasm even close to that in my adult life, not to mention the level of sensuality, passion, eroticism and intensity Stave had shown me.
I’d ever suspected sex with Stave would be half as satisfying as what we’d just done. With a reluctant groan, Stave rolled aside. The air in the room washed over my naked, damp body, making me shiver. But a second later, Stave’d pulled back the bedspread and was dragging me toward the headboard. Stave tucked me under the covers, propped a pillow beneath my head and then slipped an arm around my shoulders and hugged me close. “They were my hubby’s idea.” The words popped out without conscious thought. “What was?” “The panties. My hubby always tells me that It would be very sexy If I do not wear any, and see you are also appreciating this.” His grin turned even more wicked, “Your husband is right. He winked at me and said Remind me to send him a thank-you note when we get back. And maybe a pay raise. Go to sleep now,” Stave whispered, pressing a kiss to the side of my head. This was somewhat lacking, but I was too tired and too satisfied to care. Curling into him, I closed my eyes and let my self drift off, vaguely aware of the smile stretched across my face. I felt desired, desirable and glad to be alive. And grateful to Stave for showing me how lovemaking could be. I had been wildly unfaithful to my husband but incredibly, I did not feel guilty. I didn't feel I was doing any wrong to my husband. I returned home from that trip very confused, yet elated. After that incident we went on to have sex in my office, his office, his house, and my house. Each time we made love it was so intense we lost track of time, it seemed to go away. Words can't even describe how my whole body tingled from his devouring of me. He touched my soul. I had the feeling of oneness with him that I had never felt before. I dreamed about him and daydreamed about the moments we spent together.

(END OF PART 1)
[+] 3 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: UNFAITHFUL MOTHERS AND HOUSEWIFES --- stranger_women - by ddey333 - 04-12-2021, 04:51 PM