Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
But devil inside me was thinking something else after looking at her curvaceous body especially her gand. I did continue fucking her with full speed taking her to ecstasy many times. She was singing moans in high pitch, my cock was rubbing on her g spot that is why I like this style, when you take them from back there are two advantages you will be giving maximum pleasure to them and you will have full excess their body and the strain of fucking for pretty long time is less. Without much strain to your body you can keep the banging hell out of them.
I could feel that she is ready to cum, so she was asking me to fuck fast and with longer strokes. Now I was taking my cock all the way and inserting it with full speed. She could not last for more than two minutes. With a loud moan and jerk her body started shivering and her pussy convulsed over my cock and was spasming over my cock gripping it like vise. I could feel her juice flowing out of her tight canal like stream. I continued fucking her for another minute or so, she could not withstand the pleasure and asked me to stop for a while. I kept my cock buried in her chute and let the flow of juice complete. Still water flowing on our hot bodies, even then I could feel her warm juice flowing on my thighs. She took more than two minutes to catch her breath.
My hands roamed over her back soothing her pain and pleasure. at the same time my hands were coming back frequently on her lovely bums. She looked back with a smile it was fantastic bhayya, I didn’t know it is so pleasurable under shower she said with smile. Thanks darling the pleasure is not yet over. We are going for second innings now. What is that second innings she asked looking back without breaking the contact? Now I am going to pop your cherry of ass. I want to fuck this lovely ass of yours.

deflowering kanchan 3.66
No bhayya not today, it may hurt me. My fuck hole itself was hurt so much with your monster, I can’t think about the ass fuck. Don’t worry dear I will take enough care so that you are not hurt, one thing is sure it is going to hurt a little in the beginning but later we both will enjoy the fuck of tightest passage. I shall assure you to stop if you feel more pain. No bhayya please don’t fuck my ass hole, you can fuck my chute as long as you want but not my ass, and she pleaded.
What is your problem I asked her, I am more fascinated in your ass, it is so lovely you know. Any one wills for this lovely ass, I thumped her ass with my palm.
Nothing bro I am ready to give it to you, the only fear is of your monster may tear my ass apart, she replied with fear. You leave it to me I will take enough care not to hurt you, see how my dong is jumping in your pussy by mere thinking of your shapely ass. She felt my twitching dong in her pussy which it was still buried and it was jumping with anticipation of fucking her virgin ass. I looked at shelf found a bottle of coconut oil, I shall lubricate your shit hole with this oil and I will assure you that it won’t hurt more than that of your virgin pussy. If you have trust in me accept and give your virgin ass to me.
I have full trust in you bhayya but still have some fear to get my ass banged by you. Once you put it into me you will start banging like hell, that I have seen when you popped my pussy.
Without waiting for her reply I poured some oil on her ass crack and slowly massaged her anus, she shivered with my fingers tingling over her ass crack; she knew it was inevitable so she kept quite. Almost consenting me to give her cherry to me.

my hands will be busy to make your queen ready for my assault till then you keep giving back strokes to take my cock into your pussy, I demanded. She began pushing her back into my groin fucking her still tight pussy and kept herself enjoying the pussy fuck. Within few minutes she was moaning again with pleasure. This side I was making her ass ready for assault, I had coated her outer walls of anus and then took some more oil pushing it inside with finger. When my one finger entered her ass she shivered, I continued lubing more and more oil into her tight ass with oil and water cascading over her body. Mixture of oil and water was making it easy to enter into her gaand. my entire middle finger was moving in and out of her ass. Literally I was finger fucking her ass. After some more time she had accustomed with my finger fucking that was adding her pleasure by attending her both holes fucking simultaneously. She was enjoying double penetration; she was opening up slowly, finding her increased moans I added one more finger. She was feeling difficult with another finger entering her tight canal. After initial protests she gave up and now my both fingers moved into her ass though not freely like one finger but somehow she could take two fingers without much fuss.
Mixture of oil and water had made it easy to finger fuck, it was producing strange sound of fuch, fuch. as it was giving her little pain her back strokes had become slow. so I took out a finger and began banging her with steady speed, again she was back into pleasure and finger fuck with one finger was no issue for her. She was taking fuck at both ends with full pleasure. When she reached to height of pleasure I took out my cock to go for her ass. She looked back complaining me for stopping the sex game when she was near to her orgasm.
Don’t worry darling I will take you over the clouds once again after your willing cooperation. You are one of the rarest girls who is going to lose virginity at both ends. I shall assure you that I will stop when you feel it unbearable.
Don’t worry you are with an seasoned player, I know how to operate in new paths, you are so lucky to be losing cherry by me. i took my cock in my fingers which was already slick and glistening with her juice, polished it with more oil and made it full slippery, inserted my fingers into her already lubed ass to add some more oil to make it slippery path for forthcoming attack over new path. I positioned my cock over her ass hole due to recent fingering it had opened its eye , pushed knob of the cock into it holding it with two fingers. I made a big sound of pushing the entire cock in one goes, with that she shout so loud as if she was above to die. I began laughing loud, it was so merciless laugh like a villain laughing in cinema while he bangd heroin. She was astonished by my laugh; she had closed her eyes anticipating a big pain tearing her ass apart. She felt something strange happened, she turned her face back and opened her eyes to look at me, why are you laughing like this, I am dying here with full pain, I laughed again taking her hand placed it on her ass hole. She looked questioning at me as if confused. then only she came to know that I had not inserted even a millimeter my cock was away from her hole, I had made only sound to confuse her. She too broke into laughter, you cheat you had frightened me to death. she turned towards me began hitting on my chest playfully. I pulled her to me, she raised on her toes to meet my lips. She smooched me holding me tight, after breaking smooch she turned on herself bending before me, now it is time to finish what you wanted to, I trust you won’t hurt me. I again played with her both holes to prepare her for the next assault. Inserted one finger each in each holes and finger fucked her for some more time.

deflowering kanchan 3.69
Are you ready for the fuck I asked she consent by nodding her head. I removed my fingers and hold my cock and, now ready set and go I shouted and rammed my cock in one go. She screamed again loud and when she felt me inside her sliding smoothly she began laughing, she is clever girl now was used to my gimmicks. I had inserted it into her pussy instead of her ass, but pushing entire cock in on go must have hurt her a bit but expecting more pain in the ass had turned into a pleasurable entry into her pussy. I fucked her pussy for a while, kept fingering her ass hole dilating its aperture.
After little more fuck she said bhayya I am curious to have your monster into my ass, I am waiting for its feel up my shit hole. I was happy not only for her cooperation but curiosity to take my cock into her virgin ass. it is good that she wants to experiment cock in third hole that she had already taken into mouth and sucked to her heart’s content and got fucked in her virgin pussy to get her seal broken by me. Now she is feeling to get her ass fucked on the same day.
I could not deny the most sensual invitation to fuck her virgin ass. I could not with hold my desire to entire that tightest hole of her beautiful ass. I took position again bending her, this time I am going to fuck your ass baby, be ready for the game I cautioned her. she nod in affirmative. I fingered her ass a little to make it ready for the intrusion of my monster into her new hole.

deflowering kanchan 3.70
I pushed knob into her ass hole holding it with two fingers, loosen you ass muscles baby I asked her to let loose. as she was expecting pain on first instance, on initiation she tried to relax and I took proper advantage by pushing my knob into her tight hole, she shuddered with pain but no issues, I knew she is very good girl she will try to absorb pain, I waited till her muscles relaxed than gave another push she sighed of pain asking me to wait for some time. I knew how to cool her, I kept the cock at that stage and began playing with her body, I kissed her neck by bending forward taking enough care not to move my lower body to hurt her. I took her one tit in my hand and was playing with it , pulling her nipples and rotating. This made trick she forgot her pain and moaned, with all my expertise I had brought her to normalcy and made her go for fuck. I brought her hand on her pussy and made her finger herself while I too began playing with her clit. Pulled the extra large clit to bring more moans that was proper time to push more of my cock to explore new horizon. Their after it didn’t take much time and strain to lodge entire cock into her tight channel. She didn’t even know that I was pushing more and more into her while I played, I was wrong which I learned later. When I was buried to the hilt I waited for some time to give her hole to acclimatize for new intrusion. I asked her are you ready for the fuck she said I know you have pushed your tool to the root, now make it very slow, it is hurting a little but more than that is I am feeling discomfort of foreign body into mine. I went cool with slow motions and later it didn’t take much time to make her sing for more and frequent pushes, now she was singing to go deeper and bit harder.
Now I was moving freely inside her tight ass. I was fingering her chute with one hand and with other hand holding her firmly I began fucking her giving pleasure of double penetration. I knew it would hurt her if fuck her faster, so was going in as much speed as she could take pleasurably. She too kept fingering till she was near to her orgasm. She holds the tap tightly and asked me to fuck slowly but finger her chute faster. As she had withdrawn her finger it felt loses so I inserted another finger and was fucking her at both ends simultaneously.

Now she was moaning louder and louder, at last her body shuddered after a earth quaking orgasm.
When she was done with her orgasm, bhayya are you about to finish she asked. I asked why, I want to feel your semen inside my pussy I don’t want you to pour your juice inside ass, I want in pussy, last round you were wearing condom, I was deprived of its feeling. This time surely she wanted to feel swimming of my sperms into her hole till the cervices’.
don’t worry dear this time I shall fill your pussy, in fact I wanted to fill your virgin ass, as you are asking to make it into your pussy, shall oblige your words. Thanks a lot bhayya, if you fill their next round I shall drink your cum she promised on herself voluntarily. That was great for me, I had never expected her to drink my cum on first encounter itself.
I began fucking her with new enthusiasm. Water flowing on our body was acting like lubricant into her ass. some time I felt water entering along with my cock, creating fuch fuch sound. Room was filled with thumping of our bodies and my sack slapping on her pussy that was giving her additional effect on her pussy. I kept banging her now almost with hard strokes, though it was first anal fuck she was taking my long cock without much issue. Now I increased speed as I was nearing to my own climax, I was fucking her ass mercilessly. I think she felt that I have forgotten my promise to fill her pussy and I was about to discharge into her ass.
She only asked me to stop banging, I asked why. Dear bro you have been fucking me since almost a hour time, I am feeling pain in my knees for getting fucked in same Pasteur and we are under shower for such a long period.

Let us get dried and move to bed, let me take your massive cock into my pussy in Indian style. I thought she is right but I before moving I wanted to give her another climax. I said ok we can move but bear for another couple of minutes, she had to keep quite. I continued fucking her for another few minutes but I kept her fingering her chute so that she can reach another orgasm. Fucking her in front and back made her shudder with another big orgasm. I didn’t stop fingering even after she had orgasm, I was almost douching her, she straightened her body but I didn’t leave her pussy. My cock had come out but my fingers still doing magic on her pussy. Her orgasm continued and at last she started cumming like hell, I could feel her juice running over my hand and wetting her leg as well mine due to long gushes. At last she could take no more and began collapsing on bath room floor. Immediately I supported her and carried her to bed lifting her in my arms. I made her lay on sofa and brought towel and dried her, by then she had recovered and she smiled at me. She sat up on sofa and took towel from my hands she dried me first and then she wiped her body.
it was tremendous bro, I thought I will never stop leaking, you drained me, I felt my entire strength was flowing with my juice and I was about to faint. I never thought women can reach to this height of ecstasy . I don’t know whether any strength left in me to take you and make you fill your hot cum inside me.
Don’t worry darling what you need to do is sprawl on bed and widen your thighs for me, rest I will take care. We went to bed I made her lay on bed and separated her legs, my god her pussy had become red with all the fucking and rigorous fingering. It needed to be soothed, I placed my tongue on it, and she shuddered with excitement and probably tenderness of the area.

Bro can you hold for some more time, maybe I am not in position to take your monster into my pussy.
You were saying that you won’t let me sleep for the entire night but now you are saying that you can’t take me, don’t worry it will be ready soon. I had said it but did I know you are master fucker and you can fuck all the holes without rest for hours. Now both of my holes are aching. You have made them gateway of India in only one night or couple of fucks. if you continue for entire night I don’t know whether I will be able to walk tomorrow. See your snake it is still vibrating to enter the hole. No baba I am sorry let me take rest for the rest of night we shall see tomorrow she said with sad face.
Oh darling why are you so much frightened just let me play with you for some more time, then you will ask me to fuck again and again. bhayya please leave me alone, I was virgin in all the places just couple of hours back but you opened all my holes and made them unusable, she said with little pain and little shy.
You are such a fool they are meant for that but you have been using them only for the limited purposes, now I have shown you for what they are gifted by god, now I will teach you how to use them for your benefit I said laughing at her.
I lay beside her and began smooching her, I knew with rigorous douching her pussy had become red and tender. I had done as if I was with mature woman who had played and eaten. I had done it to other women mainly like shyamala aunt and others but not to such young and inexperienced girls. it was my mistake and I had to bear the pain. now my cock was really aching to discharge after so long fuck I had not ejaculated on second round where as she had reached many times and with that douching she had got maximum pleasure and most satisfactory orgasm.

I could understand her physical and mental state, I left arousing her immediately. I hugged her tight saying as you wish my dear behna, I won’t force you for anything. just relax and enjoy the moments spending with me. she thanked me by kissing all over my face, that is like caring and loving bro she said thanks and began smooching a short one.
then I remembered why is she still virgin till now. I became curious to know, after some other talks I came to this topic. I don’t know whether to answer for this question she was hesitant to tell. at last she decided to tell what the matter was.
dad had promised dowry and some gold at the time of engagement. he fulfilled almost everything but escalation of prices of gold and other commodities his budget went imbalanced and their increased demands were not possible to met by bapu. he had spent every paisa of his savings and even raised enough loan from you. my mil knew bapu’s financial status but still she kept on adding demands in the name of rituals, bapu went on obliging with mild protests. mom was warning bapu not to accept any other demands than those promised at the time of settling , but bapu ignored her words. at last after meeting most of their demands he fell in short of money and he could not give complete gold as per promise, so he requested my fil that he would give 5 grams of gold on later date, as he knew bapu’s position he agreed to that condition. my mil was kept in darkness till marriage. after marriage she came to know that gold is short she raised the topic and abusing dad in his absence.

she was telling that my bapu has cheated them by giving less gold without informing them. She wanted to send me back home and would not accept me as their bahu till I bring so much gold along with penalty. When things were going beyond control of my fil, at last he declared that it was agreed between me and her bapu that remaining gold should be given after next harvesting of agriculture crop.
my mil was not ready to take the answer she was accusing my bapu for giving less of gold without informing. Then my mils bro who was present at the time of discussion clarified the problem. Then she had to accept the fact but began quarrelling with her husband for keeping the fact secret and keeping her in darkness. This quarrel took other turn and she was accusing her husband for not considering her as family member and so on. Somehow my fil was able to cool her after promising her that he would obtain gold from my bapu as soon as possible.
Though the problem was settled for the time being but it became weapon to ill treat me for that. She began avoiding first night on one other pretext. This news was heard by her brother and he interfered into the matter, and abused his sis and fixed the date of first night. All this was shocking for me; I didn’t know mother in laws would have so much grip on my life. I was feeling really sorry to marry, or marrying a henpecked husband who is toy of his mom. I was very sad with all these developments, I could not tell my mom or dad for this, just to keep them away for making them suffer for bad behavior of mil. I knew dad’s financial position and he was not in a position to either give or raise loan again. I kept absorbing all the pains given by mil.

At last when first night was fixed by mil’s bro, I thought all the problems were finished and I would enjoy my night with hubby. but there was another problem appeared, on that night my nanad began crying loud enough, when inquired she told that all the days she is sleeping with her bro and tonight also she wanted to sleep beside him only. all male members of the family including my fil had gone out as the house is very small. After all the rituals were completed neighbor ladies also had gone to their houses and high drama of nanad became more evident. Then my mil called my hubby and told the problem of his younger sis and convinced him that he should allow his sis in the same room. He was not really happy for this arrangement but he could not raise his voice against his mom.
Then he came inside room and explained the problem I was really upset. Though my nanad is young child but not that young not to know about bees and birds. then I too began protesting , he was requesting me to allow his sis inside room. He said she is too young to know all the details of what happens on first night she is so innocent and let her sleep. I said if she is going to sleep beside him what was necessary for marrying me and you can do anything with her, preferably what he had to do with me. I was really angry and out of mind, so uttered these words without thinking much. Suddenly he slapped me on hearing those filthy words from me. I too got angry and moved to kitchen leaving them alone, though he called me back into the room I didn’t go. I knew I had spoken very wrong and that was not right moment to apologize, if I had tried, situation would go still far. That night I slept in kitchen, next day my mil came to know that I had slept separately my mil was happy for not letting things happen those were supposed to. I didn’t speak about this to my mil neither she spoke to me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 03:10 PM