Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
kanchan and me in room3.53
mmmmmm this is what I was dying to catch since long, you were all the time avoiding me to have even look at this lovely monster. now I got it and I wont leave it forever, she kneeled before me and taking it into her soft hands, caressed it with all the love. she kissed lund all over and peeled the skin to expose my pink knob, wow already oozing she exclaimed. there was drop clear liquid of pre-cum, she extended her tongue and licked the drop, she showed the drop on her tongue before she drank it. mmmmmmm yummy it tastes so nice, she squeezed the shaft to pour few more drops of pre-cum. as more of liquid emerged from tiny hole she licked and sucked it. she hold the foreskin in her fingers and sucked knob and slowly she began taking it into her lovely lips. after couple of licks she took out my cock from her mouth. it tastes so wonderful bro, I never knew this would taste so sweet. all the while I thought it should be awesome, no I was wrong, it is delicious.
have you never sucked your hubby’s I asked. she just nod in negative she could not reply as half the cock had entered into her waiting mouth. I wanted to thrust entire ramrod in one go, but I was patient as I had come to know that she for the first time taking shaft into her lovely mouth, I didn’t want to scare her. I began mouth fucking her, she raised her hand to stop, still my cock buried in her mouth. I had to let her enjoy it on her own instead of hurrying. she did give nice blow for some more time, at last she left it with a hard suck on it and stood.

kanchan and me in room3.54
She dragged me onto bed and pushed me on my back. She lay on me showing her beautiful tit into my mouth. While she was stuffing her tit into my mouth with other hand she was playing with my cock. I caressed her back with one hand and took other boob into my other hand. After some time she stuffed other nipple into my mouth. I took that tit into my hand gave a hard squeeze to it. She cried in pain, bro please press it slowly it hurts, I nod in approval, began sucking hard and pressing the other lightly.
My hand was caressing her back, from head to her neck slowly travelling to her back then landing her buns. I gave a light squeeze to it; she wriggled her body on squeezing her butt. Now I was caressing her lovely butt with both hands, after some time one of my hands travelled between her ass cracks reaching into her burning hot pussy. As my fingers touched her pussy, she jumped, her entire body shivered over me. She removed my hand from pussy and sat up on bed.
bhayya I can’t bear it any more, come to main act, I want to be laid by you. She uttered in most shamelessly and spread on her back. I could see her bald pussy leaking so much of liquid. I wanted to savor her beauty and wanted to lick that lovely pussy, she hurried me to fuck her. I said I want to lick your pussy; it looks so beautiful without any hairs on it. She said no time for all those things bhayya, if you don’t do it right now I will die. You can do anything you want later but not now she hurried again. Ok dear I will fuck you now I said smiling at her, but if I have to fuck without any delay you will have to promise me that you will let me fuck your virgin ass. She said I am all yours you can do anything but don’t waste time now. She was so desperate to get fucked by me. I too was in no mood to waste time, I was going to fuck this lovely girl, whom I had got without any effort, and this fruit had fallen into my packet on its own. I wrapped lungi asking her to wait for some time till I bring condoms. She said no need of condoms bhayya I am on safe period she was hurrying. I didn’t like the idea to fuck her without proper protection as she is married girl; I am confident about her but not on her hubby. I hardly know him and I could not take any risk about any kind of STD, I preferred to wear proper protection before I proceed.

kanchan and me in room3.55
No darling I trust you but not myself, let me find some rubbers before we start the session. I don’t want to take chances, I don’t want to impregnate you and put you in trouble. (In fact that was not my only idea but I didn’t want to take chance in health aspects too.)
That is up to you dear to wear condom or not, I know you rich people didn’t want to put seeds in poor girls so that you don’t want your kids to be born in poor family. Though she said in cool manner still it touched my heart. bhayya I don’t insist but if you don’t wear rubber I will give you a surprise gift, she said. What is that I asked, no it is secret I won’t tell now she replied. I was in no mood to listen her words. I said I will get rubber for both of our safety, I got up to bring, she pulled me back, no need to go anywhere you have it here. She pulled out a pack of condoms which were already hid below mattress. These girls are so intelligent they plan the things well in advance. I should appreciate her confidence, she had come prepared to seduce me, and so were the preparations. Well done my dear I kissed her while took packet from her hand. I tore a condom, she offered to help me with that, I said not now, you watch it this time and you can put it next time. She was watching me as I wore that rubber, in fact I too don’t like them but I don’t like to take chance in health aspects, we should not repent later. In case of rohini didi also I had used it till I got confidence in her health. Are you ready to put it into me she asked; there was pure lust and eagerness in her voice? She pulled my cock and asked me to mount her fast. She spread her legs to receive me.

kanchan and me in room3.56
I took position between her legs, her moist pussy was inviting me to fuck, that was so eager to take me, it was crying for the delay I was making. Before I pushed my cock inside her passage I gave a glance at her smooth pussy. Only clit was visible in clean shaved pussy, there was narrow line of pussy lips as if she had never fucked. I caressed her pussy before I opened her vertical lips. She shivered anticipating her first fuck by me. I slowly opened her pussy lips to find the narrow aperture as gateway of the heaven. I inserted a finger into her lovely chute, it was so tight. I finger fucked her for a minute or so, and then she hurried again me to enter her waiting pussy. While I positioned knob of my cock over her pussy hole, she requested to be gentle for this time bhayya. Though I am desperate to have you but take enough care not to hurt. I said ok, she is acting like a virgin I murmured to me.
I gave push, but my cock slipped, then again I positioned my cock over her pussy hole and pushed it holding between my fingers. I could enter my missile head. She cried a bit but why should I care for a married girl’s gave another push and this time entire glans penis was inside, she cried again but her cries were muffled by she showing bed sheet inside her mouth. My god this passage is too tight I exclaimed, and then I gave another slow push, I felt some barrier. I was fully charged with lust and excitement, I pulled out my cock leaving knob inside and gave another mighty push, this time she really cried and I felt something is breaking inside. I wondered what could have tried to stop my cock from entering into a married girl’s pussy. I pulled out my cock to find trace of blood, I looked into horror, and she had said she is in safe period and near to her m c dates. Has she reached her menses I though, wanted to clarify when I gave second look at her pussy there was small stream of flowing blood. This time I was sure she was virgin. Are you virgin I asked lifting my face to look into her eyes? She was crying silently, tears flowing from her eyes. After repeating my question, she nodded her head in approval, yes I was she replied trying to smile, but the pain stopped her from smiling.
I had to go slow after knowing that she is virgin and doing it for the first time. I was on cloud nine to get another cheery which I had never expected and without much effort. It is as if fruit came on knife on itself. I was proud to have her cherry blasted by me, though it was not first cherry I got but it was something special to have her pussy popped.
I gave her some time to recover; I kissed her profusely and thanked her for giving her virgin pussy. After some time she managed to smile and said I had preserved it for you. How could you save it for me I asked, she said not now, I shall explain it later. Now I was more interested in her body then before after learning that she was waiting for me with brand new pussy saving it from her newly married hubby.
I was caressing her beautiful body, so smooth I wondered how she could maintain smoothness and fairness despite of working in farm helping her parents. Her medium sized boobs were centre of attraction. I was playing with them by pressing and sucking even biting them leaving mild bite marks over them.
After some more foreplay she had relaxed and ready for further explorations. My cock was at halt inside her tight pussy, I was not making any movements for letting her recover from pain. When I found her hands caressing my back and she trying to kiss me by raising her head, I pulled my cock. She looked at me questioning why I was pulling it out, now I want you to ram me. Don’t worry darling I am not going anywhere. I won’t disappoint you for all the love towards me. I began pushing my cock back into her burning hot pussy.

Though she was feeling pain she was happy to receive cock back into her hole. She was trying to bear all the pain my lund was giving her, still there was no pleasure yet but she was waiting for those blissful moments to cherish her first fuck.
I was making enough space for my hard tool by moving inside her hot and tight pussy. I was holding her shapely ass and squeezing it while I made advances into her hole by pushing more and more with every stroke. She could bear the pain now and was feeling my cock deeper inside her. At last I could burry my entire length into her. Then she gestured me to stop as she was feeling more pain. I said don’t worry there won’t be any more pain and congrats for taking entire cock into you. Is it bhayya have you buried entire tool on my first encounter she was happy to have me full inside me. I gave her some more rest to her pussy to make perfect space inside and she was feeling me completely filling her tight channel. She was savoring feel of its hardness and heat. I kept playing with her nice body and kept her busy in smooches.
After some time I was sure she can allow me to fuck her. I began moving slowly pulling my cock fast and pushing slowly. Now I was renting for wearing condom as I could not perfectly feel heat of her pussy and smoothness too. She too began enjoying the blissful fuck. She was moaning now it was after big gap she was moaning after her cries were subsided. Looking at her cooperation I increased speed, within a minute or so, she began pushing her butt to meet my thrusts. It was clear indication for her first climax with me or her life. I started banging her faster making her climax, and many more to follow.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 03:05 PM