Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
that is not true dear, it is question of taking disadvantage of poor girl by helping with few bucks and making her allow to play with her sentiments and body or seduce her. It is not my theory regarding that girl she was interested in me, in fact she only initiated me to go further. When time came for final acts of sex she feared, she was in state of confusion, by then I too was horny and at last we did it all. I don’t know whether I took disadvantage of her loneliness by seducing her. Later she only admitted that she was nervous of getting pregnant. After our mating here we continued playing with each other many times with her interest, but always I took care of the consequences. Now she is engaged and going to marry boy of her parents and her choice. That was agreed to have relation only for fun and no strings attached. even few days back after her engagement she had invited me and we did love making, at last she said it is final and henceforth we are not supposed to indulge, I too happily accepted her condition.
In your case it is entirely different, we are supposed to meet often and we should not repent for our acts. Sorry for offending kanchan, please excuse me, I don’t want to, misuse trust of your parents.
No bhayya I am not here to listen to your lectures, I am not going to listen any crap from your side. Why do you want to lose your cilybusy for a fantasy, people watch blue films, and you can’t dream to make it with those characters appeared in those films however beautiful they are. Think that you have seen such a film may be live and try to forget it. this is not fair to spoil our relation wait for few days so that you will join your hubby soon and you can enjoy as much as you want, or else I shall call him here so that you can enjoy your early marriage days in this bungalow where there is no disturbance, you can use any of the rooms and furniture you like to, entire mansion will be at your disposal. I was consoling or convincing her. I didn’t dare to look at her while I spoke I was looking at something else.
When I heard some sound, I looked at her, she was sobbing, she had stuffed cloth into her mouth to suppress her cries. I felt bad for making her cry. I said sorry hold her hand, but she pulled away her hand. No more drama bhayya, I know how these rich people behave. Only difference is they behave like this after using poor women or girls but now you are doing earlier than that. Or else you think that it is not your standard to make love with poor’s especially servants. What you people need is rich and beautiful girls meeting your standard. She had hit the bull’s eye; she had taken me by my balls. All of a sudden her cries stopped she got up from bed and turned to leave. I could see hate or disgust in her eyes, I caught her by arm, listen to me kanchan it is not like that, before I could finish my words she pulled herself freeing herself and started running from room. I could not leave her in such a state of mind. I should convince her before she leaves from here. I ran after her and caught her in door and carried her by lifting her in my arms. I laid her on bed and sat besides her pinning her by pushing her both arms on bed.
Now listen baby, I am not of that type, I never discriminate between rich and poor. Neither I treat you as servant what I was trying to convince is that it won’t be good after getting married. Now you are married and have your husband who should take full responsibility of keeping you happy in all respects. Why do you want to commit adultery by involving me into the sex game? Later you should not repent for these misdeeds, if you were not married and burning with desire and to extinguish the fire inside you was different story. I was trying to convince her with smooth words.
She stopped me again, no bhayya, I was dreaming of you since very long and since I watched those your private moments I am unable to control myself. I never expected that I will get such a golden opportunity to fulfill my dreams. I thought I could seduce you by looks and exhibiting my assets to you. You did enjoy viewing my boobs but never thought of proceeding, as a last resort I started finger fucking with your toes so that you will excite and come on the track. I miserably failed to seduce, I know that I am not that attractive like that madam, but still I wanted to take chance to fulfill my desires. But you are neglecting me because of two facts one is I am poor and another is I am your servant, I can’t change anything in that it is my fate I born in such family. She broke into cries, I felt it bad again there is saying, IT IS SIN TO DENY THE WILLING WOMAN. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO FULFILL HER NEEDS.
Don’t cry baby, I wiped her tears with my lips, till now I don’t know why I did like that, in the process few drops of her salty tears entered into my mouth. By mere wiping of her tears she was so delighted, she sat up and hugged me tight. Still she was crying keeping her head on my shoulder; I don’t know whether she was crying with happiness or sorrow. She kept hugging me tight. Her boobs pressed on my chest, I felt she rubbed both of her balls on my chest; slowly I was losing my self defense. bhayya make me your randi tonight if you can’t make your wife or lover. But for this night I want to spend in your arms and make love till morning. I was waiting for such golden moments since ages. Please bhayya don’t deny me and bless me with your love, please she begged again. It was nothing like I didn’t want to enjoy this newly married girl but still as in dilemma whether to accept or not, there was no doubt she had made me mad by exhibiting her assets.

Ok darling I am game now, you have melted my heart I am ready to make love like a lover or more than that, I don’t want to have you as whore but lover. I will be your husband for this night. She was crying louder now, to stop her cries I sealed her mouth with my lips absorbing her little sobs. It didn’t take long her cries were turning into moans in my expert hands. She was caressing my back and my hands roamed on her chest kneading her shapely balls. It was a long smooch, her lips opened to invite my tongue; I inserted my tongue into her lovely mouth and licked every crevice. I tasted her sweet saliva and made her taste mine by pouring some into her mouth. When we broke smooch for air, she looked so happy and her face flushed with blood on blushing. When we both have decided to make love there was no point in wasting any more time. I pulled her top to make her topless; she cooperated by rising her hands and soon she took out my west and threw it away in air. We hugged again for another smooch, now our topless bodies rubbed with each other. Her balls flattened on my chest.
She was so happy to get what she desired for such a long, it was completely exhibited by her face and actions. She wanted to make me nude to see her favorite toy but I went on delaying by making her nude and playing with her body.
I pulled her bottom to make her complete nude; she cooperated by raising her butt to free her bottom. She sat up and hugged me; she was almost nude except her panties. She was feeling shy to be nude before me. She began smooching me, poked her tongue inside my mouth to explore sweetness of mouth. Despite of alcohol smell she liked it. I was caressing her back with one hand and playing with her hardly used balls with other.

After some play I decided to make her complete nude, made her lay on her back and began pulling her thin cheap cotton panties. She mildly resisted going nude, though it was she who began all this. I must be only the other person to look her nude body apart from her hubby. Though she has worked in farm still her body was so beautiful. Except her palms rest of her body was smooth like silk. As I slide her panties her hidden treasure was coming in view, she tried to hide her pussy with her palms; I pushed her hand away from her pussy. It was natural to feel shy while exposing herself, though she wanted to be nude and under me badly. She is the first girl who has seduced me saying she wanted to be fucked by me verbally.
I hold her hands away from her body and pulled her panties exposing her tight pussy. Her bald pussy was before my eyes, what a mouth watering pussy it is, I could not resist to kiss that hairless pussy. Already it was wet with her juice. I began sucking her pussy drinking her sweet nectar. She began moaning hard. it must be her first time to be licked I could make it with the way she shivered and her body convulsed.
I looked at her face, she too was looking at me, when our eyes met she blushed and closed her face with her palms. I spread her thighs to have better look at new pussy. Those pussy lips had closed perfectly as if she is never used. I could have glimpse of her large clit, it was poking from those closed lips. I kept my fingers between those lips and widened them. Her pussy was so smooth without any hairs, hope it was recently shaved. I bent between her thighs to lick and suck that magnificent pussy.
All of a sudden she closed her thighs and sat up. I was stunned to see her action, I thought she has changed her mind, now she must have remembered her newlywed hubby and her conscious is biting her. I tried to pushed her back on bed but she slipped from my hands and got total free.

I was in total confusion about her action. So far she was trying her best to seduce me, when I was ready for action she was pushing me aside and got away from me. What is the matter did I do anything wrong, did I hurt her. I had become statue analyzing the situation. My brain also had come to halt unable to think what the matter is.
she had not run away from room, she was looking at me at some distance, covering her private parts. Boobs with one hand, and other covering her pussy. Her eyes blank and face expressing anger. My god I was above to fuck this lovely girl I had disrobed her few moments earlier, but now something happened to her, she is behaving strangely. I was in total confusion, I could not refrain myself from asking her. What happened darling, why are you so angry. She didn’t respond for some time she kept looking at me.
I was trying to hide disappointment and tension building inside me. I was moving towards her while me keeping her busy in talking. as I moved near her she was slowly backing, she could not walk much as wall behind her made stop her. I hold her hand pulled which was covering her boobs. She was insistently asking me to stop and not to come near her. But as I hold her hand she said stop it; I don’t want to be touched by a cheat. I was shocked to hear her calling me cheat. I had never expected such words from her.

I had never cheated her; it was she who initiated me to fuck her. she had watched me fucking other girl, there is every chance that she might have assumed that I might be in relation with choti malkin that is prema , that must be the reason why I was fucking her friend in her very presence. I could not catch the link about me cheating her.
She pushed me back placing her hand on my chest that was sending jitters inside me. I wanted to ask her what the matter is but she is neither telling nor cooperating with me. She is in such a anger I could not find any reason. When she pushed me back with her both hands, I tried to savor her naked beauty with my eyes. But my mind was not cooperating; it had been in search of her sudden behavior. That is true I should first analyze situation then think of enjoying the scene. By now her hands had covered her nakedness at least partially.
When I found nothing to come to conclusion, she was not giving any hints, I dropped my weapon. Let her come to some conclusion, I wanted to give her time before I took any steps. If I wished I could force her but it is against my ethics, I didn’t want to force her. Still I could try to seduce her but I didn’t want to take any steps before I knew reason for her changed mood.
At last I decided to console her, for that let her cover herself with clothes, still there is enough night to speak with her. I turned from her and threw her dresses to her asking her to cover herself. Without any comments she took her bottom and wears it without panties and placed her top with her hands covering her bosoms.
I thought she will speak now; instead she walked to wash room covering her top with her dress. I was silent; I was just trying to think what must be wrong with her.
I had become statue I was standing where I was, this was the first time happening to me, I had never experienced such situation. it is difficult to remove dress of girl but there after it is easy to fuck but here she had voluntarily cooperated to undress and it was she who had asked it without any shame and now she is behaving in such a strange way.

I could not bear her strange behavior I wanted to analyze the situation. many things were moving in my mind. should I follow her into loo and soon she discards her dress, I should move in and fuck her with all the lust, nothing doing even if she protests, can force her too. she is insulting me after she seduced me to fuck. now showing attitude, I should not fall for her pry.
at the same time my inner mind was telling me to find out what her intention is rather than fucking with force which against my ethics, and she is not a last girl on the earth. I had never dreamt of seducing maids, which I don’t like not for the reason that they are poor, but for my inner consciousness tells me that I should not take disadvantage of any poor girls, of their poverty.
I was thinking fast for my next moves, my legs were nailed to the floor. I had not moved even a inch since she had left me. after some time I heard door opening, my god she had not bolted door while she was in. was she inviting me inside wash room to have fun, how can it be was my second opinion. when I was ready to fuck her she had stopped me by pushing me, it cant be her invitation. I had to think fast, as she entered room I found her still topless. she was holding her dress with teeth while she was tying her salvar thread. from corner of her eyes she was watching me. I tried to peep inside her eyes to find the most awaited answer, no found nothing in them, she is a good actress she can hide her feelings well.

I came to some conclusion and as she was passing beside me while her long and slender fingers doing their job of tying thread and still she was holding her kameej with her teeth securing her nudity. I pulled her kameej to expose her beautiful boobs, now I wont cheat you darling I said in bit loud voice. I know what you wanted to pass the message. but I tell you it is your duty to find what you want, saying so I pulled her nada making her salvar fall to her knees exposing her bottom also. I pulled her to and began smooching without giving her time to respond. that was the chance I had to take pretending I knew the fact. in fact it was like shooting in darkness. she struggled a bit but began melting in my arms soon. she was responding to my smooch, she poked her tongue into my mouth letting me suck it. then her hands wandered through my broad bare back. I was happy this time she didn’t push me and disappoint or insult me with bad words. while we smooched I made her walk to bed. her hands wandered from my back to my lungi opening the knot. when we broke kiss for air she laughed at me. I thought you are total bondu but you have some sense in your brain. but don’t tell me that you were not scared she continued still laughing at my foolishness. she was right I was literally scared though I had tried to conseal it but had miserably failed.
she had discarded my lungi and was struggling to push my under wear. it is your duty to find it, I had opened what I wanted. I had disrobed you but you had not done it, I teased her.
no you were purposefully avoiding me to remove your lung, I was so desperate to see and feel that monster of you which I was day dreaming since ages, she replied laughing. I cooperated by raising my knee to push my u wear. my man had gained erection after sudden deflation for her acts. I t was good that the long smooch had inflamed my cock and brought back to its full size.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 02:57 PM