Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Poor girl has come to me at this hour of night with complete trust and love. If I misbehave with her what would be my position in her view. When I opened my eyes I saw my foot was nestled between her thighs and heel was heel was almost on her pussy, by mere site of my foot my man began jumping in undies. Just to conceal it I placed a small pillow on my crotch. She looked at me and then pillow, without any expression she continued with her good work. Her fingers were working on my leg making me go crazy for her. At last my dirty mind began roaming around her body. began imagining how would she look without dress, how fuckable she had become after marriage, she had bent still forward exhibiting her magnificent boobs, now I was getting full view of her boobs, my god she is not wearing anything underneath, I could see almost half of her lovely globes. Though I could not see nipples but whatever I could see was mind blowing. I looked at her face, I wanted to check whether she is displaying them on purpose, no she was not at all aware of display of her assets. She was doing her job honestly, I felt really bad for my thinking, what a fool I am, why my mind makes such dirty thinking on such innocent girls. I felt ashamed and suddenly I lost libido, instead of feeling bad for losing hardness I was happy that at last it is also thinking with my brain rather than its own.
Now her fingers were moving on my thigh, I had closed my eyes again and was trying to think something else so that my cock should lose all its hardness. Her legs had moved and my foot was not arrested between her thighs. That was making me at ease; still I had kept my eyes closed. Now my toes touched something soft, I didn’t move my feet still thinking. She asked are you asleep bhayya, I said no. then why are you so quite, hope you didn’t like massage, shall I stop.

kanchan and me in room3.39
No need dear you can continue I am liking it very much, your fingers are making wonder my muscles are getting relaxed you are much better than your bapu. Keep talking bhayya, when you close your eyes and lay like that I feel lonely and bored. Hearing her words I opened my eyes to find her hanging tits before my eyes. This time I could see her brownish black nipples also, I was tempted to watch those globes. I looked at her face she was involved into massage; she looked at me and smiled. she was asking about some routine questions , we were chatting for some time. again our talks turned to personal matters, I was teasing her on something, suddenly I asked how was her suhagraath, she blushed but kept quiet, on pursuing she said nothing bhayya it is same what happens to any other.
I could read from her eyes there is something wrong, but she was not ready to talk on that matter, instead she began massaging my thighs from over the cloth. Now her boobs were on full display. I didn’t know whether to stare at her face or those globes. My dirty fellow was on full erection. It was good that I had placed pillow which properly concealed my erection.
I was not aware of rest of the world; I was in dilemma whether to look her face or those stunning boobs. I stole few glances and enjoyed those jiggling boobs which moved in rhythm as her hands moved on my thighs. All of a sudden I felt something brushing my toes. I looked at first finger, my god it was brushing her chute. So far I was not aware of it. In fact I was so startled my finger moved away from her crotch. I started speaking something else, in the mean while our talks turned about her family. She told that her mil was very strict like Hitler and her nanad (sil) is adding ghee to fire. That bitch of a girl always will be on hunt of her mistakes to report it to her mom and many times she won’t leave husband and wife together.
 It is small house and hard to get privacy. She was indicating that she is not that happy with her family members, but it is very common in new house to get accustomed. it does not matter dear, everything will be ok soon I tried to pacify her. bhayya I am also trying to keep myself cool to see those good days, I am trying to tolerate all those silly nuisance being created by that brat, I don’t know how to handle her. Once that girl comes into my confidence things would improve she told. Don’t worry dear I shall visit your family once when I am on visit to native place, let me find out some way to handle situation after meeting them. Do it bhayya I know you have got solutions for everything, it won’t be big task for you.
Now she was back into her work massaging my thighs, she had folded her legs to be on her knees by placing both of her knees keeping my leg between hers. She raised her butt to reach for my thigh displaying her assets again making me go crazy for those love balls. I got a doubt whether she was exhibiting her assets on purpose or by innocence, I looked into her eyes, there were expressionless, I got depressed I am trying to look into prohibited area of a innocent girl, I was accusing myself how do you think all the girls like sex toys, should learn to have decency and treat women as they are instead of sex machines. then my attention was diverted to my toes again, it was pressing her crotch, I wanted to move my leg like previous but could not as it was imprisoned into her both legs, hardly I could fold toes to avoid touch into her crotch for long neither I could tell her that my fingers are hitting her love spot, I didn’t want to make her embarrassed. I diverted my attention towards paintings hanged on wall. looking me quite she asked what happened bro what are you thinking, seems something is troubling you she asked. How could I tell her that, her beautiful young body is troubling me, how could I tell that her globes are driving me crazy.

kanchan and me in room3.41
Can I say that my fingers are brushing her chute and making me mad for that labor girl? Is it proper to think about my favorite labor in such sense? At the same time I could not neglect that beauty whether labor or not. My fingers were itching to catch those boobs press them and suck them.
I felt my toes brushing something soft again, I glanced there, my god she is rubbing her pussy on my toes. I looked at her face, now she had closed her eyes and her lips opened as if she is enjoying finger fucking, is she doing it purposefully, I felt wetness on my toes, her pre-cum had wetted my finger, suddenly a moan escaped from her indicating her lust and enjoyment. I was startled by her expression, I had never thought she would be aroused in my company and she would do such thing with me. She was doing such thing acting innocent, she had purposefully brought me here or her mind got corrupted in my company. How bad it is I do lose senses in company of girls and now I had made her lose and lusting for me. Suddenly I pushed her away stating what are you doing kanchan, are you in senses. It is too bad for you to act such with me. You are crossing your limits. Now better go back to your house it is not fair to act this way. I got up from bed standing beside cot shook her back to senses. Please go away from here I ordered in anger, I didn’t want to let something happen between maid and me and later should not repent for the same. So far I had neither lusted for such girls nor gone near to them. I didn’t want to lose my reputation by involving with them.

kanchan and me in room3.42
Most astonish she was not shaken by my anger; she was as cool as ever. Let me be very clear bhayya, I want it from you. There is nothing to feel shame on my part, I am lusting on you since long and I want you. I want to get it from you at any cost. Today is the most convenient day as there is no one in my house and you are not in company of any girls. My folks went out and my younger sis also away. I never get such golden opportunity to be laid by you, don’t deny me. I am craving to be in your arms since so long. Now don’t give lecture that it is not fair to do such adultery, I know all those morals and I am firm on my stand. it is not that you have done anything to seduce me. or influenced me to come to you, it is your inner personality which I am adoring and I like you.
I protested, don’t act like a fool, you are married girl you have your husband to look after your physical needs. You should not, before I said anything else she kept her palm on my mouth, nothing doing, you are not allowed to give speech no morality or no advise on cheating hubby nothing. What I need now is you; I am not in any mood to listen anything from. No excuses, now don’t say that you are virgin and don’t want to mix up or lose virginity to a servant girl. I know you are not virgin and you are an master of love making.
Me- what made you think like this, I tried to give justification.
She hushed me again, no don’t speak. I have seen you making love to choti malakin’s friend. Since that day I am on fire, all the time I was thinking of you and only you.
maybe it is wrong but perfectly right for me. I don’t know from when I started liking you, and later when I started liking you in this sexual way. But you are my dream and I want to make it real today. I want to have you and I will.

kanchan and me in room3.43
What are you telling about chotimalkin friend I asked in terror? Don’t make any drama bhayya, I have seen your complete act with friend of choti malkin while she was sleeping here unaware of what you were doing to her friend in her very presence. I thought you were doing with her consent but I am not very sure.
my god she has not seen us making love in threesome , I do remember those when we had visited farm on returning from trekking , whenever I do any of things like this I take all the precaution but I don’t know how I failed that day. Yes it was my trick to open window to make her feel cold and make her come to me for body warming, oh shit it was perfect plot but I had neglected window screens to close firmly. So this had made her want me after a live show.
To be frank bhayya I always thought you as idol or ideal to have for a husband, I know it is crime for us poor people to dream you for husband. But what can I do, I never thought I would ask you to make love with me. It was my simple dream to have you as hubby but I knew it is beyond impossible, but since the day I saw you making love to that girl I started lusting after you. I never got such opportunity though many times you have visited farm. I too have visited you in city; I never could sum up guts to ask you. Now the time has come and I want you to make love with me at least once in this lifetime. I will assure you that I won’t ask you again. It is my promise please doesn’t say no or deny me. I know you are rich and cant mix up with girls like us, always you will go for more beautiful girls like that madam, you can never think of poor girl like me.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 02:49 PM