Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Please tell me all those in details. I went on telling how we came closer than before after that bus accident case. How we started sharing our feelings and secrets. We were mutually getting attracted to each other but not sexually. I was worshipping her for her good qualities and at other side she was liking my nature.
it was your mom who ignited this, she told me that they want grandchild before old man passes away, they had waited for enough period and when it has not taken place they were getting disappointed by their ill fate. They were accusing their dil for not giving any children; they were calling her childless baanj and were using so many filthy words to accuse her. You have noticed part of the scene many times; she used to express it in most modest way. Then I had to think whether this old woman can bring cyclone in didi’s life. That proved to be right, couple of times she expressed that her bahu is seedless and she wishes to replace by making her son marry other girl. It was shocking for me, but not that much as I had guessed it right. I know these oldies they never think that males too have problems, but they always target women for not bearing.
I had to talk to didi, I didn’t give any hint but with lots of difficulty I inquired about family planning, as expected she told yes and you are planning. I was bit revealed to learn that you are under planning and at any time you can have your child as both of you look so healthy. But unluckily your mom repeated her plan to remarry her son to other girl for that she had already made little arrangement with a poor family through her sister. It was really disgusting and shocking. That time didi tried to say that you are planning and can have children, but your mom abused her saying bad words for didi. Then instead of arguing and convincing that it is your son’s idea and we will stop planning after vidya marriage she broke into cry and ran to her room.

After she left place oldie continued abusing didi, she had not accepted the fact of planning but what she interpreted is didi will manage you tell that you are planning and she will justify her own inability by giving pseudo alibi. I tried to convince her, she stared blaming that I am taking didi side as I love her like own sis and don’t let her down. She gave me responsibility of making didi accept for second marriage. Where will you afford feeding another life that is waiting for own sis to get married and reduce burden of feeding one life and reduce expenses of education.
When I reached to your room didi was crying when she saw me her cries increased and she fell on me telling all you escapades in bedroom. Then only I came to know about your inability to conceive and she asked me to find solution. (This is partially cooked up story to mislead dinesh)
He – how come I know nothing of this, neither mom said it to me nor your sis.
Me – your mom had made adequate plan and after fixing girl she would pester you for another marriage and somehow convince you. I know you are weak in heart and fail to convince your mom for her crooked idea. And you won’t accept your failure to conceive, you would have tried without those nasty rubbers and after couple of months you would accept your mom’s words.
later I thought of hundred ways to make your mating successful, could have treated with proper medication, that would have consumed lots of time to improve your erection and sperm count by then time would have run out and you accept another girl for additional failure.

facing dinesh for ? 3.26
To make story short, at last I came to conclusion that I should help you to get child by me. It was too hard to convince didi for this idea. After lots of thinking she consented to have intercourse with me, she had warned that it should be confidential and limit till conceived and should not expect more from her. somehow we managed to do it, that time only she came to know that what is real love making, she too is so dumb in this matter of sex, she too was under impression that it is finished in two minutes. I had good knowledge of sex and could make her reach her goal and save your family. this was to kept secret but things went wrong, your arrival was delayed to unexpected reasons and after your arrival you could not have sex with her and by then her morning sickness had increased and by bad luck I too was out of station. I too could do nothing in this matter. This is the true story, it is up to you to believe it or not.
So entire blame has to go to your mom and relatives or me for making illegal or unethical way to reach goal. I don’t know what you will say, still if you want to leave your wife I am always there to take her as my bride, though we are bro and sis, still then I will give her life, because I love her a lot. I love her more than my life, and these words are final.
With my every completing sentence his expressions went on changing and changing. Some time he looked angry and furious when I said about his mom’s idea of another marriage, and what his relatives and neighbors abused of seedless to his wife. When I said how I was forced to take such a big decision to make his wife by unethical way, he looked soft and sometimes sort of helplessness.

facing dinesh for ? 3.26
On completing of the story, I lit a cig and took beer bottle still watching at his expressions, I was so tensed about his next action or response to my partially cooked up story. I knew he is not going to believe my words and at any moment he will get up and start beating me for taking disadvantage of the situation, taking big risk to seduce his wife and fuck her to make her pregnant. I was mentally preparing for the big fight with him. How can he accept this crap and destroying of his personal life? I thought at least he would ask me how did I take such steps without his consent. Nothing was happening; he was looking like so cool as if the point before volcano which would explode at any moment. If he pounds on me what should I do, whether to run away or fight against him or defend myself or to let him beat me up for my misdeeds? in one word I could not let my loves life betrayed by this useless husband of her. Whatever is going to happen should happen here only. She should not suffer of any sorts of mistrust or hatredness in future.
He – I am so confused, I don’t know what to say, I hope you are not playing with me and my emotions. Now tell me what I should do now.
Me – to be honest, if you listen to my heart, divorce her leave her forever. I shall take that beauty queen to my house as officially married bride and shall live happily for the rest of life. I will never let her remember you; keep her so happy in my company. I will make it sure that she would never be reminded of you and spending married life with you for few years, either by me or any living ones. Hence forth she will live like queen in big mansion which I will build for only us, me her and our future kids. She will never place her foot on land, she will roam in costliest car which I can afford or else she will step in my palms but never on land. I will be the luckiest guy in the world. I don’t know how you will bear her separation but it will be a boon for me to get such a lovely lady as my wife.

facing dinesh for ? 3.28
I too was completely lost in emotion, could not stop myself from crying with a luck to have her forever only for me.
When he saw me crying, I don’t know what happened to him he came to me and hugged me tightly, oh shree please don’t cry for god’s sake. I don’t want to be loser either. I will never leave her. She is my breath I didn’t know what all happened behind my back. I don’t have any issue for making her pregnant by your seeds; I take this as your biggest sacrifice. I can never think of separation from her, though I said I shall kick her out of house, no it is not true. These sentiments are so strongly bound I haven’t uttered a single word against her in these past days. I know I can’t live even a minute without her. I can understand you loving her so much it is not new to me, I know it since few days after you people meeting. But attracting in sexy way is news to me.
Me – same with me dinesh, how can I live without her, I really love her more than anything in this world. there is one more option, if you are confident of your semen and its quality, you can very well abort it and have your own in short time. So that you won’t feel that someone else’s child is growing in your house.
He – you have made so much of sacrifice to me and my family and to save our marriage by helping in all the ways. Especially this issue, I don’t think anyone would make such selfless help. I know you have done it to help us but not for lust. As you are so intelligent and handsome richness is added to it. You can get any type of girl for you. Please leave her for me. I shall assure you even in future you can have her with my full consent, I shall promise you I will never be hindrance even for love making.

facing dinesh for ? 3.29
Further I take this as boon to me and I want your son to take birth in my house so that I will be happy you near me in his form.
mmmmmmmm this was too much, I never expected him to surrender so easily. that too this extent was not at all imaginable. I thought it is reaching a dramatic stage or he is too overacting because of his emotions. I had to pacify him for his words and emotions.
No need bro, if at all you want to keep her for yourself I don’t mind. I don’t have bad thoughts for her or you. But what I expect is she should be happy now after. if you permit me, I will give you flat from my new venture. I think you have seen my new site where I am building a big apartment, or if you don’t want that I shall build new independent house for you and my lovely didi and your kids. Are you happy now, I asked.
He – no need shree, whatever you have done to me and my family is enough. I don’t expect any more thing already I am indebted to you. ok if that is your thought, let me make one more clarification. you remember that piece of land for which you had to fight. I shall develop that land for you and make a nice layout. so that you can sell few plots and have a good house for you, I will se that it is developed in such a way, you will become millionaire in short while.
He – do you think so, will I be able to fetch so much amount by selling few plots? But I don’t have money to develop it.
Me – don’t worry instead of giving a fish daily I shall teach you to fish. I shall develop that layout myself; I am ready to spend on it. That is gift from my side to you and your future kid, I stressed on your future kid even I will teach you to how to please woman in bed and outside.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 02:36 PM