Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
facing dinesh for ? 3.16
he took another large gulp, started speaking after wiping his lips with back of his hand. I don’t know whether I should tell this to anyone or not, it is confidential but I can hide it from you. you were the only one to understand my feelings, I was acting so well none could guess that I was under stress, you guessed it right so I am here with you for party. it is such a miserable thing that my wife is cheating me, I had never expected her to do like this. You know vidya’s marriage days I was so busy and exhausted working over time without even proper sleep despite of you taking most of the responsibilities. That I know bro but what has that to do with this, I asked. I am coming to the point have some patience he was irritated with my words. so I never had chance to mate with my wife, even she used to be so tired, we could never even think of sex those days. And you know we had to leave for Bangalore for my dad’s operation, it took much more time than expected. but in between worst thing had taken place, by the time we came back she was sick. When I took her to doctor she said nandini is pregnant. How can it happen without me doing it to her? I suggested doctor to confirm after scan she confirmed and told age (days) of fetus. It was simple calculation it had happened in my absence or in the same period. It was so shocking but I had to absorb it for my reputation sake, I have never discussed this matter with her also. Now tell me what I can do for this, it is so humiliating how can I sustain this shock.
My ass was torn into pieces, how can tell him that I fucked your wife to make her pregnant. How can I protect her from forthcoming tragedy? I can take the blame and but how to prove her innocence was most important. I could not control my emotions just to hide them I went to toilet. On coming back I had determined to tell truth to save he neck.

facing dinesh for ? 3.17
see dinesh you are perfectly right in guessing. But tell me do you have faith on me, what is this shree would have I left them on your care without faith in you. Please don’t talk like that and hurt my feelings he replied. There are something to confess from my side, if you believe my words I will proceed.
First of all you need to change your attitude, by your own mistakes you make your life miserable as you never had proper foresight, and you never plan the things properly. I am not accusing you neither allegation against you. But the thing is some time you become selfish, I don’t blame you, but you are not considering consequences and never prepared for them to face. For instance you brought that land where you were in trouble by buying it with stolen or misappropriated money. You didn’t study lands advantage and disadvantages, before going for that you never tried to consult anyone, if you had taken proper opinion from experts you would have never purchased that land. When you were facing trouble from those goons and you could not handle them as you were unfit for such things. it was me who handled them and till today they are so scared of me and never got guts to talk to you. these are simplest examples and you know how I saved your neck all the times. You can’t rely upon others strength forever; you need to build your own capacity to lead life. How long do you think me to spoon feed you, I myself don’t know how long I will be with jiju and stay here. I too have my own life, I too need to lead it on my own strength. Though jiju never objects for my own works and earning. But I expect to live independent life, don’t think I have troubles here, I am very fine but still think to live the way I thing proper.

facing dinesh for ? 3.18
In this case I tried to help you but stepped in wrong way, for that you need to excuse me. For what I should excuse you, I know you never commit mistakes deserving excuse he replied. Don’t say like that, no one is perfect in this world, especially me. See it is bit complicated case, I am going to reveal some truth that may shock you, but make your hear enough strong to absorb shock. What is that are you going to explode a bomb; he tried to smile but failed miserably. You can something like that, I don’t want to blame you but very sad do say you are the root cause of this problem.
As I said you are poor in many things, I am not trying to dishearten you but it is truth. You are too good in mathematics and statistics including accounting, and poor in rest of the life. You neither know how to enjoy and give enjoyment or let others enjoy.
He - don’t know about what you are speaking.
me- not specific but in general you do same, even now while drinking despite of my words to go slow, you are hurrying as if you will never get another chance in life. Same story even in bed also. You raise her saree insert your dong and do it for couple of minutes and finish off to roll other side leaving her high and dry.
He- yes that is the way it is done, should I keep mine buried in her till break of the day?. What bullshit you are speaking.
Me – that is what I am conveying bro. have you ever asked her at least once, that whether she reached her orgasm in all these years.
He – what is that, are you aware you are talking about women not men.

Me – this is where you lack of information bro, I pity about you and your knowledge about sex. Have you never seen others fucking or at least blue films? Before marrying you should have gained some knowledge. It is not too late, now also you can get some. Girls also get climaxes and they too be need to be satisfied in bed and other fields. You never worried about keeping them satisfied; you brought groceries to fill their stomach. Have you ever asked about their other needs, I know you never took them to cinema also.
He – they have all the liberty to go, even without me.
Me – that is not the issue bro, you taking them with you with love is different and asking them to go on their own is different. See everyone will have their own likings and expectations, all ladies dream or have dreamt before marriage about their hubbies to take them to places of their wish and care about them and lots of things, which you never bothered to ask her fantasies or expectations. Still she loves you a lot it is your good luck. I know she never grumbled all these days about your ill capacities physically or financially, am I right?
He – you are absolutely right but you are telling as if I have I have kept them starving of food. It is too bad shree you are blaming too much. He was angry and his face flushed with blood on his face making him red.
me – what a fool you are, you could never meet needs of your sis education expenses and you never asked what does she wants, still your family loves you. I know they are aware of your ill earnings and your nature. Though you never care for their desire or interest still they are able to sustain your attitude. It is right time to learn leading your own life. I know your disability to earn more; I am here to help you in that matter, that too officially. You should not curb your desires but you need to learn how to increase your income rather than curbing expenses.

He became curious to know about earning matter than his wife cheating on him, poor guy. He went on asking me the ways to earn more to keep meeting his loans and spending money for his family. I gave him several tips so that he can do better. His face was shining to get some clues, and then he was blaming me for not giving such ideas. I said you are older than me and I thought you know all these as you are master in commerce.
He – as you said I am master only in accounting not in living shree. it is my fate that I never got time to think for myself rather thinking about master’s earning. Let me use couple of your hints to keep my family happy forever.
Suddenly he remembered about what we talking and it was about his wife cheating on him to become pregnant. His face dropped with sorrow, he became gloomy again.
Me- if you allow me to speak truth and should be ready to listen some unwanted news and ready absorb shock. You know me, I never think wrong about you people, whatever I do is for your wellness. Do you have trust in me?
He – sure shree, I am ready to listen, I want to know truth, come on speak now.

Me – first and foremost you should accept that you never satisfied your wife in any way, either in bed or outside bed. How long she can tolerate that. I didn’t know anything of your internal matters till the time you sent me from Bangalore us together. That incident of accident brought us together, later we were becoming closer and closer in every aspect. since the day of your marriage your parents were waiting to have grand children which you never gave them and everyone blamed your wife thinking that she is banj or unable to produce child. For your own reasons you never thought of having one at least. Ultimately entire society was blaming your wife for that, how long or whom all she can go and convince that you are family planning. This all was worrying her since day of marriage. As she is very good and most obedient girl she tried to absorb sorrow without sharing it with anyone including you. it was her fate to get married to a person like you.
Then after marriage of vidya she could hear nonstop loud whispers , hot moans , giggling and at last nonstop creaking of their bed for day and night till her hubby left. You slept like a dumb without bothering what is going across the room and what your wife is thinking. Certainly it must have ignited her sleeping desires of enjoying sex life which she was missing since day one about every girls or boys dream of copulating like cupid, Greek gods. you never made love to her, whenever you felt urge you raised her saree and fitted your tool inside her box gave few thrusts, by the time her desires wake up and she starts enjoying you finish off, filling rubber and roll other side to sleep contended and happy. Have you ever made her ready for sex with foreplay or after play? No never, try to remember those moments when you kissed her with love. I don’t think you can recall.
He – what are those pre and post plays.

Me – how dumb you are, you don’t know what are those terms. today’s high school going kids know them. it is a play to arouse your mate by kissing her every part of the body including her pussy and making her crave to fuck her. When she is completely aroused then you start fucking her. Then only she can reach her climax by enjoying complete coitus. even animals sniff female cunt to see wheter that animal is in heat or not, we men bring them to heat by playing with their body and letting them play with ours. We suck each other’s genitals to bring maximum heat and arousal for fullest enjoyment at both ends.
He – what is this shree, you are using such foul words and talking about licking genitals worst and dirty place. it might be done by only dirty people I have never heard of it in my life time. cant you speak in moderate words, you are speaking like a junglee.
Me – than you teach me how to use proper terms, what do you call for fucking. This too much of thinking without proper goal has brought you to this stage. It is your luck you got such a nice girl for wife, if it was other girl she would have run away with any young boy even if he is not capable to feed her. You should thank god for giving such a naïve and sincere wife.
He – interfered, do you call that bitch naive and sincere who gets pregnant by other man. Who knows since how long it is going behind my back. She should thank me to keep her with me even after knowing the fact. You know since that day I have never touched her.
Me – no need to abuse her, it is you who has made her and it is your complete fault. You don’t have any right to scold her, you have lost it. For your kind information it is none other than me who did it with her. She has become pregnant by me, your parents and all your relatives were praying for a child from her for which you are not at all capable. One who discharges in fraction of minute can he impregnate any woman. Not at all possible, to make baby you should have virile seeds where you lack. I don’t want to call you impotent though it is true.

He – how dare you call me impotent, watch your words. I am keeping quite as you have helped me a lot but now I know you have misused the trust and played with mine and her life. I should not have kept her with me the moment I came to know I should have thrown her out of house.
Me – you fool now stop growling, if you dare to through her out, I am waiting for that auspicious moment to take that queen to my house. it is only really lucky people can get such beautiful and dutiful women with high morale as life partner. You were luckiest to have her and now want to lose her for your foolishness; I will be the luckiest to have her for rest of my life. Never think that I am fool to have a non virgin and older girl as wife. You don’t know what you are losing; only a true gemologist can evaluate a real gem, you are a coward fool, you will never be able to judge her. Accidentally you got her and now you want to lose her, you are most welcome to send her with me. don’t think that I will stealthily take her home or bring here to keep her as rakhel, no boy you are mistaken, I will marry her with all respects and blessings she will come to my home. Entire society will blame for losing such a gem.
He – what should I do now, accept a lady who got pregnant by sleeping with her brother. I should perform pooja , worship her. Though he was shouting he felt becoming softer. At least you tell me how it all happened, I know she is too good to be a wife, she is woman of high morale and anyone would expect her to be wife and many people must be jealous on me for marrying her. But I don’t know why, why- why did it happen and who did it happen.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 02:35 PM