Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
my two fingers were still inside her bung hole doing their work, I will see that you are not hurt and if you feel pain is too much and unbearable you can ask me to take out. you are unnecessarily afraid of taking it back, see already my two fingers have eased inside your tight and virgin ass, you are brave girl, you will take it easily. but it is sure will pain initially, what you have to do is let your body lose and bear the initial pain, once it is through your job is over. trying with me has an advantage my cock is bit thinner so it wont hurt you much. once you get fucked by me later you can take any size cock easily, saying this I took position behind her. took out my fingers and pushed my cock head inside her virgin ass, but not before pouring some more mixture and coating oil on my cock thouroughly massaging it with oil. where am going to give chance to to others for fucking me she was answering. by then my cock had made its way inside her ass, only mushroom head could go inside, she had to cut her sentence to cry with pain for intrusion of my cock. oh bhayya it hurts she said, without waiting for her acceptance I pushed once more to burry half my cock inside her tight ass. oh my god you are killing me she cried again. it is over darling nothing more to cry, I am through. wait I will make the pain vanish within no time. I inserted a finger into her now drying pussy, began massaging inside and with another finger located her clit. I was giving massage inside and outside, within no time she forgot pain and began moaning, then I left her butt which I was holding for security to locking her movement.
I moved other hand on her pussy, I could feel her soft satin golden colored hairs on her pussy. opened both her vertical lips , took her clit in two fingers which had enlarged due to all the sucking and fucking.

as I twisted clit between my fingers she jumped with excitement, I continued twisting her clit and other finger was inside her chute going in and out, this all made her forget pain in her ass. she was shaking her body with excitement, moaning loudly. I took this chance for better use, whenever she jumped I pushed a inch or so further in few strokes my cock was buried to the hilt. I was so happy to enter the youngest ass of the life. I let her recover and adjust to new intrusion for some time while I kept fingering her tight pussy. when she felt calm with fucking her ass hole, I started moving slowly but for my astonishment she soon started responding much earlier than expected. now I caught rhythm fucking her bung hole and still I was playing with her pussy. she was again on brink of her next climax now I was really banging her ass sending cock all the way in. when she hit climax she asked me to stop for a while as it was paining now after her super climax had subsided. how much you have entered bhayya she asked curiously. I said feel fro yourself, she took her hand between our bodies, oh my god you have entered fully, I never expected to take such a long dick of your’s on first anal fuck. you are too clever , when did you send it all the way. any way thanks for making it wide for further use , but I want you to cum inside my pussy, that is the reason already I have consumed pill. now better take it off my back insert it inside front. I gave her few more strokes before taking it out, then reinserted inside her pussy as per her request.
now I was banging her pussy as if there is no tomorrow, she too was cooperating by giving her back stroke. After some more fuck she seemed to tired as her back strokes were not that strong, bhayya will you let me lie on back, you have made me tired by fucking so long. we changed position, I took her in missionary position. fold her legs knees toucheing her boobs, I placed my both hands at each side and entered no more virgin and relatively loose pussy.
 soon I started banging her again, she was moaning so loud that if there were any neighbors would surely knock door. after another fifteen minutes pounding she was near to her uncountable climaxes, I too was nearing first climax of the day. my balls were aching for the discharge, I began fucking her in full speed and at last both of us reached at same time, there was no need to ask where to discharge as she had already asked me to cum in her pussy. I hold both her thighs bringing them together to make her pussy still tighter, fucked her to take her to heaven. she pulled me on her, I lay on her, she was motionless as tired, I too lay still on her for some time. when I recovered breathing I kissed her lips she was not responding for some time at last she managed to lick my lips and pushed me aside.
we took some rest after that I began pressing her boobs lightly, are you not satisfied even after more than one and half hour. I thought you would never finish fucking till I am dead. do all people fuck for such long time, she asked curiously. let me ask your brother I took cell, she was shocked to see my action, she snatched my cell as if I was going to call him. are you crazy you want to ask my bro she said smiling at me. then you can ask him I replied smiling at her.

We both moved to market for shopping, got her few dresses and undergarments too, by the time we reached back home it was late enough. In between her mom had called once. At home it was her mom to greet us, hansika show her new dresses except undergarments, which her mom liked very much. Then it was nandini she too liked dresses, she called us for dinner, in fact I had no mood to eat, I wanted to go back. Didi insisted for food so I had to stay back and even aunt also was insisting.
I got freshened and joined all for food, only male members were sitting for food, ladies wanted to take later. dinesh was sitting beside me we all were chitchatting . everyone were in happy mood though all were tired still we were in happy mood. Discussion turned to expected babies, vinay told he wants male child, I said no you are going to have female I teased him. Didi is going to deliver male I said, looking at dinesh. he was quite I asked him what do he wants he said anything is ok for me, he answered as if it is none of his business. By this comment everyone looked at him, he managed to smile and said today male and female all are equal. He was trying to be normal or pretending to be. I could catch he is not only keen in subject but trying to hide something. I asked for special party, this home food is not enough for me. vinay said he is ready to through big party, but not here. he invited me to Bangalore, by then ladies folk interfered why are you inviting only shree, we too need party. He said yes I shall through party here but shree will have special party at Bangalore. His mom asked what is so special in Bangalore, why not here itself so that everyone can join and enjoy. He could not answer as he wanted to give booze party how can he tell it to his mom. He said some lame excuse and the matter was over.

I was worried looking at dinesh mood, don’t worry bro we will have special party tomorrow I whispered. No shree I may not be able to make it he answered that was making me still worried. if not tomorrow I shall arrange something special at farm, we will make it day after tomorrow, mind it only two of us. He looked at me then he said let me try. I said nothing doing we are going to farm day after tomorrow. He accepted my invitation; I shall arrange anything you want I whispered. He nod done I shall come. I thought of taking him alone to study what the matter is and why is so gloomy. He is completely introvert he does not open so easily.
Rest of the evening went uneventfully except I chanced to kiss vidya in her room and aunt (vinay mom) had confirmed next day’s shopping program.
I took leave after some time, when I reached home and was in bedroom changing clothes, I received call it was vidya, hi shree bro. how was the evening she asked after a bit of formal talking. I said nothing much dear, after finishing shopping I had to hurry to my work. I know what work she interfered, I didn’t want to tell her that I fucked her teen sil, so was trying to hide it. so you robbed other ring of my dearest sil, you are a crooked man, should have spared that for some more days, she said laughing. There was no other way to hide from her; I had to accept as she is so intelligent she will come to know easily. I was wondering how come she knows all the details, did hansika told her what we did at guest (cherry) house. I don’t think she can tell or admit that easily but this bitch vidya is too clever to learn things much faster than any other smells it.

you are right darling I had to rob it otherwise it would be lost forever and others would have scored it, I said admitting . I don’t find any chances of others getting it; it is not so open she told with firm voice. Maybe you are right but could not stop myself stealing it, you know how she has developed these days. Yes that is right she has become so attractive after your first encounter she said laughing.
I don’t know how she lost so tight ring she was trying to make me spell out all the details. But I was reluctant I didn’t want to speak much over phone. She was insisting me to tell, I said she is so tight there, her both rings were intact since I had previous time. But her new ring is so fascinating I was after that I told laughing again. I thought she would keep that ring intact for some more time she was telling, by then her hubby entered room she had to stop talking but he had overheard about ring word. About which ring you are talking darling he asked her wife, maybe he squeezed her some where she cried with pain, can’t you keep quiet, see I am speaking over phone she said to her hubby in half anger. it is all right darling it is voice call and not a video call, no one can see what I did to you he whispered, still I could hear their conversation. you were talking about losing some ring what is that, who lost ring. did you lose any thing precious he asked with words of concern. nothing much to bother dear, it is your sis who lost, it had to happen one day and it happened today, she said with tone of misceif . I could not catch your words, he asked curiously. here my ass was trembling with her bold statement, will she reveal truth to her hubby that I fucked her ass and she had lost virginity already by me. I wanted to cut the call with fear. no it is her ear ring which she lost, she said saving my neck. how come she lose it, she is so careless, she goes on troubling everyone, though she is too naughty, at time she is careless too, he said.

Was it precious one he asked her? In a way yes, it was precious she said in same naughty tone. He could not understand what exactly she wanted to say. I mean it is artificial one, she tried to clarify. You said it was precious one he asked without getting satisfied with her answer. It is precious because of shree bhai, she made me and him confuse again. Why don’t you tell clearly he told irritated? Why should you poke your nose in others matters she teased him in turn. no I though it is precious and we could search for it he said with concern. Does he know that it can never be retraced, she had lost such a ring that it can’t even be discussed, no question of searching to get it back, I was laughing here. No the question is it was presented by shree bhai on their first mating, I mean first meeting. How much it had cost no one knows other than him. On that day itself she had lost one ring and today she lost other too. How fool she is, how can she go on losing in such young age, she should know how to keep them rightly and safe. See I never lost in such young age. Losing them after certain age is unavoidable, she smiled at him, I could sense though no sound came from her. What do you mean you too lost rings he asked with concern? You have lost yourself and blaming that child for losing what is the matter. How you can justify losing, he asked in anger. No darling how long I could keep those old ones, both of them had become old and I was feeling heavy to carry them and a sort of liability, so I decided to lose and I lost, what is the matter to be angry on losing which you didn’t like to keep any more. But what I am concerned is losing in such young age is careless, you need to keep and be proud to keep them safe. As both of them were new she could take care of herself. See last time on occasion of marriage she had lost one ring and later I altered her ear ring into finger ring by removing hangings and tying thread so that it should not be lose, still then she lost it despite of word of caution by me.

Any way does not matter much girls tend to lose few things. by the way don’t abuse her or you don’t even mention it to her, she will get scared I will convince her and teach her to keep them safe instead of losing frequently. Ok with me if you teach her to keep things safe, he told. Again I heard her cooing may be he had become naughty again and phone went dead, maybe he cut the call. I breathed of relief, how clever this girl is, she told almost everything to her husband that I fucked her sis pussy and today I robbed her ass cherry too, still not giving proper hint to him. He is fool he could not catch a single word, for that matter ladies are so wise to turn dice.
I could hear knocking on malathi aunt door. I usually keep both doors unlocked except while entering into others room I keep other door locked. Now I remembered I had closed aunt side door while going into didi room. I sprang from bed and opened door, I could not shout as others could hear. She hugged me in door itself. Come on hunk let us move to our room, I asked her to wait and locked didi room door. we moved to aunt room. How long it has been to my room, I think nowadays you are forgetting this buddi aurath. don’t ever say you are old lady I answered taking her into my arms. for me you are always as young as a bride. Then why are you not coming often to me like before, have you found other young girl in these days she asked laughing. You are in no way lesser than any young and beautiful girl; I would like to spend rest of life in your arms darling. there are no girls who are better than and most important is no one can love me like you, I went on praising her, she melt with my words still she was saying no need to butter me, I know how male are, they will run after new hole, let it be young or old.

She had caught me by my balls, but she could not mean it with my dramatic words and behavior. She said sorry I was just pulling your legs, I know how much you love me. let me give blow for that. she disrobed me and took my already hard cock into her mouth. thanks god I had washed my cock otherwise she could catch me mixing with hansika. I was standing and she was kneeling before me on floor. after some time I asked her to move to bed, otherwise this carpet will leave bruises on your knees. we moved to bed, she made my lye on bed, said thanks for the concern darling, I love this love and concern to me. she again kneeled infront of me taking my large cock into her saliva filled mouth. she was using her saliva as lubricant to give best of her head to me. when she was done with blowing, she changed her position, she sat on my belly giving her nice boobs for sucking. I played with her boobs then she moved and took my hard and slippery cock into her dripping cunt.
that night we made passionate love making, I fucked every possible hole that day and at last slept in tight embrace.
next day I had to visit nandini didi house, I had to take vinay’s mom for shopping, vidya and hansika too accompanied with us. we did lots of shopping that day, aunt could not believe the prices charged specially for me in few shops where they knew me. we visited restaurant after shopping, we chit chatted while we ate. then vidya said shall we move back to home, I said both of you go, I want aunt to visit my shop and later to tailor where she wants to give few clothes for stitching, and she said she needs some more things to buy, I was not aware she just informed me. aunt was looking in bewilderment, I made gesture to keep quite. yes vidya shree beta is asking me to wear tailor made chudi, despite of my denying he is bent up on ordering few, you both can go back or you can stay with us, so that you too can help in selection. before hansika opened her mouth vidya said yes let us go back, bhabhi has been calling me for help in cooking

I dropped back aunt later after all the purchases. met dinesh at home and reminded him of next day’s program as all the guests were supposed to leave that day. I met them again at rail station and bid bye to them.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 02:19 PM