Misc. Erotica Ladies Hostel --- collected
Ladies Hostel --- collected

My name is Mamta this is my true story, I want share with girls that are like me. I left my village for my studies, as I'm a brilliant student and I got admission in engineering. The college is far from my village, so I had to get a place in a ladies hostel. I got a room with three beds so I had to share with two other girls. Out of the two girls one girl is new like me and the other is a senior.

I was very tired with the journey, and felt very uncomfortable as it was a new place. I washed my face and started changing into a nightie. I felt that the senior girl Sharmila was looking very curiously at me, and smiling.

I felt shy as I'm a beautiful girl 19 years old fair, 5'6 height, 56kg weight and very big 38 size breast that are firm with dark brown nipples and pointed tits, with a good shape that can attract even the girls. My belly is round, deep and big and I have a round beautiful ass, long legs and good thighs, I removed my salwar kameez and I was wearing only a bra, which can't cover my big boobs.

Sharmila, a 20 year old stunner, passed a comment on how beautiful I was, which I received with smile.

Like all other collages in India in my collage also there was a ragging problem. At around 10pm at night, a group of six girls came to my room and shut the door behind them. They are seniors and have been here a couple of years and are in the final year of studying.

First they caught the other new girl who and asked all sorts of personal questions. Then Sharmila introduced me to the girls. One of the girls asked me about my bra size. I felt shy and awkward at such a question.

Grasping the opportunity another girl squeezed my breasts and said

"Wow, they feel wonderful".

All other girls asked me to take of my nightie. I was helpless and I had obey there order, and take off my nightie. I was wearing pink color bra and panties which were very suitable for my color. Sharmila asked me to take off my bra. I refused but one girl pulled my bra and yanked it releasing my gorgeous boobs.

One girl pulled my panties, and all of them saw my clean shaved pussy, with long lips.

"Nice cunt" one girl passed the comment.

They asked me to masturbate for them, to which I refused.

"Tho kiske saat choodwayegi" (So you wanna fuck with us?) one other girl asked.

I got annoyed and swore, "Fuck you bitch".

She slapped me hard on my face and said "saali tere gand chodhungi" (Bitch ill fuck you in your ass).

She then stripped herself and I saw her naked flesh. She is a beautiful 22 year old girl, with 34 size boobs with black nipples. Her unshaved pussy had silky long pubic hair.

She pushed me on to the bed. I was confused, unable to understand what was happening. She started kissing me on my lips and I started to protest.

Sharmila also took off her dress and started squeezing my nipples. The other girls also stripped and wanted to get in on the action.

The girl started kissing me deeply with her tongue in my mouth. One girl started sucking my nipple and some others started licking my thighs. My body becomes so light, and I got the feeling like I was flying. That was my first kiss and I cooperated to that girl by opening my mouth, and she got more from me.

[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Ladies Hostel --- collected - by ddey333 - 02-12-2021, 10:12 PM
RE: Ladies Hostel --- collected - by ddey333 - 02-12-2021, 10:15 PM
RE: Ladies Hostel --- collected - by Blue Bull - 02-12-2021, 10:25 PM
RE: Ladies Hostel --- collected - by ddey333 - 03-12-2021, 01:10 PM
RE: Ladies Hostel --- collected - by saleem8026 - 03-12-2021, 02:23 PM
RE: Ladies Hostel --- collected - by ddey333 - 03-12-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Ladies Hostel --- collected - by Blue Bull - 03-12-2021, 04:12 PM
RE: Ladies Hostel --- collected - by ddey333 - 03-12-2021, 04:22 PM
RE: Ladies Hostel --- collected - by Kalyan143 - 12-05-2022, 11:44 PM