Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Function at nandini didi 2.10
My goodness she was feeling shy to face would be father of her child, mmmmmm what a dumb I am. it was simple reason why nandini behaved this way. Soon vidya got up, now I have to leave, we have to get ready for the function. Congrats again for kunwara double baap and she left. She stopped at door and looking back when we do next time you need to be more careful so that your son should not kick that long cock of you, both of us laughed at her joke, I tried to grab her, but she escaped from my hands and ran towards her house.
so this is the function, if that is the case they should make me sit between both women while performing rituals but I miss it, their own hubbies are going to sit though they are not entitled, I smiled for myself and light cig with happiness.
vidya had said I am becoming baap of two children , she does not know that I have become father of two children already, see the fate though I have fathered I can’t call or claim legally to be their father.
by now my work at cooking section was over and I had to move to function, inside dinesh house. Then I heard malathi aunt calling me. I shout her to tell my presence. She had come with a bag, have you completed your work here she asked, I show her all the preparation, she was satisfied with the work. She handed me bag said this contains your fresh clothes, now get freshened and change before attending function. I took her to same room and thanked her for the care and concern. She said need not mention it, I knew with all the work at kitchen will make you stinky and sweating. Now have a quick shower and change she urged me. Why don’t you join me for a shower I teased her. Hey badmash always you think of kinky adventures, but no I have lots of work and I don’t have spare clothes.

function at nandini didi 2.11
Be a good boy and get ready soon. She turned to leave I pulled her to me, at least you can give me thanks by kissing, I have been working like dog here. she came to me smiling. She stood on her toes to meet my lips. Make it quick and don’t touch me any where or else clothes will get crumpled. I nod yes and met her lips and smooched her. while I kissed I moved her saree pallu to feel her breasts, despite of her protests I gave long smooch and pressed her boobs, though she was getting heated she had to go so she didn’t gave me any chances of advancing. I was already hard enough as this is the third woman I was smooching in short duration of time and that too in same room. One milf and girl another lovely pregnant young lady. if nandini didi comes here would make chain complete I thought. See how males think I am not yet satisfied with three successive smooches. She broke kiss looked herself in mirror after straitening her hairs and saree she left. You are demon if anybody had seen us would kill me. I know one day you are going to put me in trouble. She was not serious she had said in light sense.
soon I entered into wash room after shower I got changed into other dress brought by malathi aunt. I was greeted by hansika at door, I placed my hand on her waist, she too slightly leaned over me, we moved inside main hall where ceremony was to take place. by then hansika mom greeted me, after exchanging pleasantries she said you bro and sis have joined. I am so happy you bro sis are in company, maybe she likes you more than her real bro, aunt commented. there is special reason for that I whispered in hansika ear. she blushed and pinched my hand, don’t you feel shame to speak in presence of mom she whispered back. something is going between you bro and sis aunt said. Nothing mom this shree bro is always after me to tease.

function at nandini didi 2.12
She left from there taking her daughter with her. Soon nandini didi appeared in door, when our eyes met she blushed as if seeing her hubby on first night. Congratulations didi I wished her, it is too bad you didn’t inform about it till now. Same to you shree she whispered after checking no one is hearing her. I had indirectly told about it, saying I am visiting hospital. I didn’t know that my little bro is so dumb, she pinched my cheeks. by then I heard footsteps approaching us, we got separated as if nothing happened. I was so happy to hear the best information first hand from her mouth. I heard pandithji urging to arrange things for ceremony, I was asked to move few things to set for pooja function. I got busy for some time till everything was arranged. it was ritual to be performed by both couples on their greatest achievements.
Soon both couples sat for ceremony and process must have taken couple of hour’s time till it was over. In between both girls stole glances at me, vidya was bold enough to make few gestures as if asking me to sit beside her for rituals. While nandini was blushing looking at me, it is not wonder if she too wished me to join for rituals being real entitlement to be would be father of her child. I too was getting thrilled by vidya’s gestures at the same time bit nervous too, if anyone could guess what she meant by her gestures. at last vidya called me to assist as she is not able to follow what pandithji is asking them to do. she is so clever she made me sit beside her and do few things which her hubby or she had to do acting innocent. elders were laughing at her for her innocent? acts. malathi and vidya mom were talking what will she do after going to her inlaws as she depends every thing on shree. vidya mom was saying he should have born in my house, see he helps every one for their work, this time nandini blushed again hearing what her mil said. only three of us could understand why she was blushing. it was very much evident that in what way I helped her.

function at nandini didi 2.13
why don’t you help bahabhi too vidya proclaimed, dinesh said no need of help I can do what is told to do. I know, I know what you can do his mom retorted, if that was the case we would have done this function long back. Don’t mind shree beta help them too she continued. I had mischievous smile and vidya too grinned mischievously. nandini could not comment but had to blush again dinesh too flushed but I failed to assess whether it was due to shy or anger, I neglected his reaction and was helping them, sometimes I did few things which they were supposed to do. elders took it lightly as innocent acts but only we three knew why I was there and I was full consciously doing those acts.
somehow function came t o end, I slipped from there in pretext of work, I could not see dinesh burning inside. after meals crowd started thinning as most of guests left. I caught hansika and was teasing her, by then her mom came before she asked what was going on hansika complained to her mom that I am arguing unnecessarily with her and am not listening to what she was telling. what is the matter shree beta, why are you not listening to my dear daughters commands, she dominates my family where as you are not ready to listen to her words. this is too bad, she said smiling. no aunt she is simply troubling me I replied. no mom I am not troubling him but he is teasing me by touching here and there she said in serious tone. what does it mean she asked her daughter, before she could reply I said no aunt I was tickling her, she could not resist for that she is complaining, I answered quickly as I was stunned by hansika complaint and was bit bothered too, as she is young in such age they open their mouth quickly, still I cant expect her to open so easily.
You scoundrel don’t you spare anybody to tease aunt said, slapping her daughter. By the way shree she was asking dresses can you go and choose few dresses for her, but don’t hurry take some rest before going she added. hansika eyes shined on hearing this exciting words from her mom. Aunt must have thought she got excited for buying new dresses where as we both could smile with other excitement.
Don’t worry aunt I am not that tired I said eager to take out, I may get chance with her I thought. Oh thank you mom hansika hugged her mom kissed on her cheeks winking at me. Soon both of us got ready to leave. aunt asked us to return early handing money to her daughter, I said no need of money as long I am with her but it may not be possible to come back early as is so choosy, she takes lots of time to select, she won’t buy unless she checks all shops of the city and I have some important work in city, that also will take some good time to finish I said in tone of concern. Aunt it is better if you come along with us so that both of you can come back soon you finish purchase so that I can attend my work, there is no point in making her wait so that she should not get bored. hansika looked worried on my words she was looking for her mom’s reaction she pinched my arm not to force her mom. I was forcing aunt to come along so that she can enjoy shopping, I will take you to best shop of saree they have fantastic collection, and you will love seeing them. She said no baba I am so tired and I don’t have craze for sarees.
You can have other things too, especially ladies things which you may not get at Bangalore I was insisting her to come. She looked quizzically into my eyes. What do you mean by other things she asked? mmmmmm those ladies things about which you can’t discuss in open I whispered. She could understand what I mean but still she behaved like she didn’t understand, changing of face color told me she knew what I mean.

function at nandini didi 2.15
still she denied to come along with us, on further insistence she said let me see tomorrow, but not today. I have many things to attend and I need to catch up things with malathi didi too, you better hurry up and make it as soon as possible. my dear daughter is anxious to go out with you, better push off now. she [at my shoulder to hurry, I knew she would not come, her face was clearly saying how tired she was.
we came out, hansika jumped on pillion seat placing her legs at each side and pressing her tits on my back. when we were out of sight of others hansika asked why were you forcing mom to come along with us. Are you getting bored with me or are you interested to take my mom out, she asked laughing. No dear I wanted to tell her that I have some urgent work so that we may get delayed. I knew she would not come as she was looking tired and she wanted to speak with other females gathered there. It was pretext to tell that we are not going to do anything undesired, we are clean from our heart. oh crooked brother you wanted to show that you are very clean and you are not going to take me to bed, is not it? You are too clever you know how to handle situations and you know how to fool women. She is so impressed by your words bro; next time if you call her she will blindly come along with you, but don’t take her to where you are taking me, she said laughing mischievously.
No darling why will I take her to same place where we are above to go, I replied in same teasing tone. You rascal respect age, what are you talking, as if you are going to take her to some other place to strip her. she told laughing again, I know you won’t do it mom. I said why will I think of a old lady when I have most beautiful fire cracker with me. Have come prepared to get fucked your ass, last time I had told about fucking your beautiful ass.
they have grown such irresistible way, I am so much excited about fucking your virgin ass. no way don’t ever dream of it shree bro, do you know when you broke my cherry last time I could not walk properly for three day and while urinating also it used to pain a lot. Now you are dreaming of my virgin ass. If that is the case now return back to house, I won’t give my ass to you. She was pressing my hand to stop vehicle, she even tried to press front break by bending forward, that didn’t change my attitude I was enjoying her arrogance and those boobs pressing on my back. By now we were near to our guest house, I parked bike, she followed me without any words.
I made her sit on bed, brought couple of cold drinks and little snacks. She refused snack, took coke and opened both bottles handed one back to me. We were sitting quite sipping coke. She slowly leaned on my chest still sipping her coke; I placed my hand on her shoulder, pulled her tight on me. She raised her eyes to meet mine. I hold bottle away from lips, she took it as invitation to kiss, she too hold her bottle away started smooching, her upper lip was cold due to coke but lower lip was hot as ever. Without breaking smooch she sat on my lap facing me and continued smooching, pressing her hardening balls on my chest.
automatically my hand slide to her tit, I was pressing her tit while we smooched strongly. then she broke kiss, I placed my bottle to her lips, in turn she made me drink from her bottle. soon we emptied our bottles , then began smooching again. I had not removed my hand form her tit, she took my hand and slide it into her top.
she was wearing bra time, I poked my fingers into her tight bra to feel her warm and hard boob. it was not comfortable for her as her top was tight and may be she was wearing a undersized bra. she pushed my hand away from her top and removed her top in one go.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 02:03 PM