Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
relation forever, or else I will feel guilty of using both of you for my selfish motto and I will never be able to excuse myself. As he desired we readily promised him that we will continue our relation. With all this things became bit emotional. We all were happy for our own reason and improvement of jiju thinking and behavior. We talked for some more time and decided to sleep.
How about another round of nice fucking on this special day didi said happily. How could we deny that fine invitation. This time jiju took her pussy and me her tight ass. Later didi made us sleep on our back joining our thighs; she rode on our organs simultaneously, one in ass and one in pussy. That was fantastic pose which we had never done so far, later she said she had watched in some blue movie and tried it.
We all slept fully contended in heap, taking didi in middle.
 function at nandini didi 2.7
Morning malathi aunt woke me saying we have to dinesh house to attend some small function. First you get ready, go and help them. I was not willing to get up as I had slept late due to nocturnal activities with jiju and didi. I had almost forgotten about this function, I did not know what actually it was. Soon I got hit bathroom was ready to leave within very short time. Before I left place malathi aunt remind me that I should not to return before all the work is completed.
On reaching their house nandini didi opened door for me. As soon as she saw me, she gave a wry smile and ran inside. I could not understand her behavior, I was dreaming of she hug me to receive, but she ran away even without exchanging pleasantries. I slumped on sofa thinking about her behavior. After some time aunt came and asked me to look after cooking arrangement, which was arranged in neighbor’s house. I nod yes and went to look after the assignment. Still I was not sure of what the program is, but there was none to answer my queries. I thought there is some small function like some pooja path and they have invited not many persons, I stopped thinking about it and was lost in the work. I had to run here and there.
dinesh arrived at the spot and he inquired about the progress, he too didn’t talk much. I looked at him as if he would tell me what the function is, but no he seemed too lost in his own thoughts. He didn’t look in pleasant, he should be happy for the any function taking place at his house. I could not speak much as he soon rushed out. Later on his another visit he told me to arrange for some materials, I said no problem it will reach within short time, I called some of our employee asking to bring required things and from where to bring. dinesh was still there speaking with cook. I took him by hand asked reason for his mood, what is bothering him; he said he is fine and no problem.

function at nandini didi 2.8
If you are having anything related financial matter you are free to ask. He said no it is not at all a issue, for that I never hesitate to ask you and thanks for the concern. Before I asked any other question he ran out of the place. When I spoke to him he could not conceal emotions, just to hide them he had run away from me. Now I disturbed his wife also behaved in strange way and now this fellow is doing same. What I could understand is both of them are mentally disturbed. Some problem must be there and they are not in a position to reveal or discuss with me.
I received call from vinay, vidya’s hubby. He asked me where I was, I told him. He came where I was, soon he hugged me, he was in real happy mood, I was not aware of his arrival. We exchanged pleasantries and I inquired about his family members and about vidya and didn’t forget to inquire about pathaka hansika too. He said all of them have arrived for the function. I became too curious to ask what the function is, but could not ask about function in our family by outsider. After another warm hug he left saying he will have to be busy.
After some time hansika came to visit me, her bro might have told about my presence. She too hugged me tightly in presence of others. It is not big issue as she looks like a child, I too felt her enormous boobs on my chest, and just to brush them right on my chest she was standing on her toes. She seemed to be grown well in these days, she looked more beautiful than before, and her height as well physique has developed well. her big tits pressed on my chest, she was wontedly pushing her balls on me. I wanted to kiss her but could not due to presence of others. I took her to room and smooched her. She said I miss you a lot bro. I dream about those intimate moments with you.

function at nandini didi 2.9
When are you going to visit our house at Bangalore, I said soon I am going to come. if you can arrange our meeting(mating) I shall come there. She said then we shall discuss about it later. We shall make needful arrangement, but you should inform before you come she continued. I was pressing her boobs while we kissed and talked, dear your tits have grown still bigger, I think you are getting good exercise with them, you naughty how can exercise alone, if you come we will do it together she said laughing. After another smooch she left from there as others should not feel suspicion on us.
I felt like smoking I dragged a chair and sat, I was about to light cig, vidya came calling my name. I was happy to see her after a big gap. She dropped on my lap, congratulations shree bro she said, before I could ask her what for she started smooching. We broke after big smooch, when I broke kiss I wanted to ask her for what she congratulated me, but silently she took my hand slide her saree and placed it on her stomach. Can you feel junior shree growing here; it took some time to catch her words. Oh my god, in that case congrats to you too, I said. I smooched her again short one this time. How do you say it is my junior I asked her? Why do you ask I had said before hand about my plan, and double congratulations for sowing seed into my bhabi womb? That was great news for me; these both ladies had kept it secret from me. I was expecting it with vidya but not from nandini didi. Didn’t you know about this shree, vidya asked me, I said no dear you had called me so many times in past month but never told anything regarding this. Even bhabhi had told you that she has visited hospital couple of times last month; you men are so dumb you don’t even assume it right. I had to surrender as it was my foolishness the one who never took even tablets had visited hospital and despite of she stressing more on hospital visit I could not guess, though I had shown enough concern about her health but could not get the hint.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 3 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 01:59 PM