Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

at last when I was near to my own my cock was moving like piston, at the same time I inserted a finger in her butt hole to massage her inner layer of her pussy, she could feel double penetration one cock and a finger up her ass. I rose my on my toes so that tip of my cock massaged her g spot with every in and out movement. She was moaning still loud with free hand I hold her soft breast and fucked with full speed. at last we both reached destination at once. I was shooting my cum like jets of spray while she squirted her juice like fountain. She collapsed on bed and I too lay on her back. Both of we were spent and tired. she had no strength to move me from her back. When I gained breath I kissed her ear, probably by now she too had gained breathe, what are you doing shree it tickles, are you not satisfied with over a hour of fuck. She turned on her back making me slip from her back. We were facing each other now. I was looking into her contended eyes.
it was magnificent shree, I had never thought fucking is so pleasurable, all the enjoyment is for men only. it does not mean that I had never reached orgasm on our newlywed life. but it was never so intensive. You are a grate fucker shree, I like the way you fuck. you have made me fuck slave, it is my humble request not to leave me after fucking me and making your whore. With this kind of sex I will be addicted to your lovely and strong cock. Do other people fuck like this or it is only you who have mastered art of sex, she asked. I wanted her to ask her daughter in law, could bring those words to my tongue. I don’t know dear there must be many who do like this, but what I know is whoever gets fucked me wants to come back to me often for super fuck, even if they are married and have regular sex. That much I know I said laughing at her. I kept her hugging for some more time; I was giving her after play by playing with her ass, and boobs.

rohini didi introduces her mil 63.35
At last we got up and went to wash together. she washed my cock with water and later kissed it, thanks Mr. cock for satisfying my decade of thirst, I look forward to meet you often, she took tip of cock in her lips and gave slight suck. With warmness of her mouth and few licks my cock started raising, she left it as if touched snake, what is this man he is getting up so soon. With this kind of readiness you can manage more than one at a time, she said smiling and stood on her feet. Why don’t we repeat now I asked smiling at her, now no chance my pussy is burning due to the rigorous fuck you gave. for that only I said you can handle at least two or three women at once she smiled and pat my cock. Hey Mr. cock go to sleep now, I don’t want my pussy to be torn on the first meet she said laughing. Then you should arrange one or two pussies for me to leave you with safe pussy I too laughed at her. Oh my god from where can bring more pussies for your monster she too joined laughing. Why don’t you bring your dil and teen daughter I murmured, she could not make out what I said.
I offered her some snacks and cold drinks which she gladly accepted. Thanks dear I was badly in need of these. She sat on bed beside me without bothering to cover her. I feed her by my hands in return she too feed me. Now we had become like old lovers. no hesitation and no inhibitions left . While she dressed she reminded to meet her whenever it is possible for both of us. I don’t pester about my son’s problem now; it is up to you what you are going to do. I was wondering how these women change their mind after getting good cock she is not bothered about her son’s problem. Or was se sure of getting help after surrendering herself. What do you mean to say after offering your chute do you take me for granted I asked in bewilderment.

She said watch your words I have clearly said it is up to you to help him or not and keep friendship intact forever. She came to me, don’t think I am whore to forget my son’s problem, but not that bothered now. I assured her that I will try to solve his problem but not before he kneels before me. Do you mean like how I kneeled before you in wash room she asked laughing? You have good sense of humor I pinched her cheek. ok I will send him to you or bring him myself, it is humble request it should be within us, no one should come to know what happened between us. if by any chance misbehave with me in front of him or dil I will die of shame, her eyes were filled. I hugged her and assured nothing of that sort will happen, I am not a fool, I am grown up and responsible person. You be assure it will be our secret. We both hugged for a long time and broke hug to get ready to leave.

back with didi and jiju2.1
Back into home.
I knocked didi bed room. prashant shout wait shree I shall open door. I waited for him to open the door. he was happy he took me by hand calling his wife that is preethi didi. they were getting ready to sleep it seems. Hi shree happy to see you here after a long gap. She raised her arms to receive me; I hopped over bed beside her. jiju took seat beside me. How are you darling have you found any other tighter holes, it seems that is the reason you have forgotten this connecting door didi objected. No didi where was I in station, you people will be pushing me to many corners to settle someone else’s problems and later accuse me for missing. No yaar it is fine that you are living with us, otherwise it would have been hell of a problem to manage ourselves, and helping others was out of question. How is aunt she asked, I said nice and she is happy now all her problems are taken care of. What was the actual problem shree jiju asked me, I detailed everything and told how I had handled it. (Except what I did their women)
Brave man he pat me, I like the way you handled it, so you always find a solution even in worst cases. It means you showed your Lund up his ass didi said laughing. Maybe he fucked his wife too juju added. no it can’t be like that, my lovely bro does not go after such women didi resisted, you know he is so nice boy, he has never tasted any other holes than ours jiju commented. Don’t count him in such a innocent category didi was saying something. I sealed her mouth with mine; jiju asked what you are saying jiju asked shocked.
I didn’t let my sis reply, smooch continued for some time. Hey both of you started leaving me behind jiju said laughing. He crossed us to take seat at other side of didi.

While I was smooching he started playing with her soft boobs. When we broke luckily both of them had forgotten previous subject. She wiped her lips. Kiss was so delicious she said, it has to, because you are getting it after long gap jiju said. while he pressed one boob I took other in my hand , we both were playing with each balls while we talked. She hold my cock from above shorts, this is too bad a attitude, after getting bro’s cock you forgot mine jiju retorted. That is but natural no, it has become very sparse, I can have yours any time I like. Don’t get annoyed darling how can I neglect yours; she took his tool in her soft hands. She was playing with our tools making them crazy for the beautiful woman. jiju was rubbing his feet on her feet and raised her dress till knees to expose her milky white legs. She has wonderful legs milk white well maintained feet and legs, brown color nail polish on her nails made contrast color. I was fiddling with jip of her dress. mmmmm my little bro wants to make with his elder sis today, she pulled jip to expose her magnificent boobs, she was not wearing bra, soon her milk jugs were exposed I took her nipple in two fingers and twisted it, it was already had become long with excitement anticipating a good threesome fuck after bit long gap. I moved my face towards her mango, they were looking like ripe mangoes hanging on tree. After giving birth to my little nephew? Her boobs had became big and bit sagged due to heaviness and feeding brat.
I took right nipple into my mouth and began suckling while I played with left one as it was freed by jiju as he had gone below, licking her juicy thighs. after bit sucking milk started flowing, I was tasting her milk after long time, this time she didn’t object. usually she used to object for feeding either of us as it may reduce her son’s quota. now a days he was taking solid food so she was not that worried. as I was sucking her milk can and drinking tasty milk she was caressing my head as if she is feeding her son.
 back with didi and jiju2.3
She inserted her hand in shorts took hold of my cock, wow it has swollen a lot shree, it is ready to fuck didi. After draining both boobs I removed her dress and threw it aside. Now she was completely nude, jiju got undressed, didi took of my clothes, she caressed my nude body, made me lay on back, and she took my right nipple in her lips and sucked it. At other side jiju was fondling my cock and began licking didi chute. didi changed her position went on her knees taking my long cock in her hand, first she kissed tip and licked pre-cum. jiju went below her to continue licking her pussy. I was playing with her now empty boobs. They felt still softer after drained; still they felt nice in my hands. I was pinching and pulling her nipples. Within some time she was ready to ride me. She straddled on me taking hold of my hard cock she descended slowly to insert, she kept rubbing her pussy with my cock all along her slit. She started moaning when my cock brushed her clit. Now jiju sat beside her and was playing with her boobs and fingering her ass. After rubbing my cock for some time it was time for real action. Already her pussy was dripping with her juice. She positioned herself over my cock slowly engulfed my cock with her hot pussy. mmmmmm it was so hot , not as tight as before but surely tight enough to give all the pleasure in the world. Once inserted completely she was giving mild strokes. jiju got up and positioned his hard and thick cock on mouth of didi. Now she was fucking me and sucking her husband. I too was raising my ass to give reply to her thrusts. Do you want my cock in your ass jiju asked? She took out his cock, yes it will be my pleasure to get plugged by both ends, and one with my most understanding hubby and other with lovely bro.
she lay over me to provide enough space for her hubby to rig her ass. First he licked her ass hole and later lubed it with baby oil and after lubricating his own cock, he positioned behind her. Soon his cock started disappearing into her tight ass. Even after taking two cocks for several times your ass seems as fresh as virgin, it is so tight I love this jiju started pumping her ass.
Within minutes all the pushes and pulling were synchronized. We were fucking in unison didi was moaning louder for being fucked both holes. I was holding her both boobs and we were smooching, while her hubby banged her pucker hole. Room was filled with fucking sound and creaking of bed and moans of three people.
After some time didi looked bit tired after couple of orgasms. she opted to change position. jiju laid on his back and didi adjusted her ass hole on his cock laying on her back on his chest. I raised her legs and positioned myself between her thighs. She placed her legs over my shoulder placing her entire weight on him. Now I placed my knees beside jiju legs and entered into her waiting pussy. jiju was holding her tight so that she should not slip. I entered her chute began fucking her slowly, she pulled my head to her bosom; she pushed her boob in my mouth. jiju turned her head began smooching her. She got so much aroused she was pulling my hairs and pressing my face on her boob. I too became horny enough continued fucking her full speed. At last jiju filled her ass with loud shriek and became inactive. Still his cock locked in her ass. I continued banging her, as she felt bit uncomfortable she slide from jiju and sprawled on her back.

back with didi and jiju2.5
She pulled me over her for continued action, I too was very hot that time for my sis. I too entered her chute without any delay, I started fucking her by now jiju became active, and he was fingering her pussy and was playing with her clit, this all fucking and fingering made her still horny, she started Cumming soon. After another ten minutes I too discharged in her pussy this time we both reached orgasm together.
That day I noted one major change in jiju behavior, he had fondled my cock but had not sucked it, and he didn’t ask me to fuck his ass. I could not refrain from asking jiju. I think something is missing today, didi said yes I too have noted one major difference what is the matter. Neither of us spoke directly. Then jiju could not stop himself from commenting. Yes that is major decision I have taken. since months I have not asked you to fuck my ass, I had taken oath on my birthday that I will stop gay activities with anyone, for that matter since our union with shree I had stopped it except shree and from that day I have not called him for sex. That is the reason there is so big gap in our threesome. I was missing threesome with my bil and wife. Henceforth we will continue this but I am proud to say I am no more gay. at the same time take my words that I will not ask you to stop playing with each other and we will keep our relation going on forever or as long as shree is interested.
What do you say shree?. I am so happy to hear it from you jiju me and didi said in chorus. It is very big decision you have taken jiju I hugged him and complimented him. If you mind fucking your wife I shall stop that too, I said half heartedly was looking at my didi, she looked disappointed but was forced to say same thing. not at all my darling I am not a fool to ask you to stop, in fact I love it watching you fucking your lovely didi, both of you are free to do it whenever you feel like. you can perform in my presence or absence it does not matter. Stop feeling guilty dear it is one incident which has changed my life and he is the one who gave us baby. How can I be so selfish and mean minded. Both of you will have to make promise me that you will continue this

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 01:57 PM