Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
 won’t promise yet but I will try to help you, it all depends upon superior officers in department. I am not sure about what reports they have sent so far, let me check and tell you within two days. she felt partially revealed but still there was look of uncertainty into her eyes. Thanks sir, I know if you wish you can handle situation, I will rely upon your effort. Now shall we move, I have urgent works to attend, I hurried. She too got up unwillingly, are you going to try na, she asked taking my hand in hers. I said I will try cant assure anything now. Let me see, I showed her wash room, she washed her face and drank water, we left from there assuring to meet again.
next day she tried to meet me but I was too busy. third day she called me again, this time I was free and could not refuse to meet her. I told same time and same place tomorrow morning, she said ok. that day I was there on right time, she arrived couple of minutes later, that day she didn’t look that much worried. she was in cheerful mood expecting to solve problem. I took her to restaurant like previous day, she sat freely and ordered as per her choice, later I took her to guest house. she sat freely today holding my shoulder, don’t go too fast she warned me. where I was going to listen, I rode as usual, finding my speed without asking she almost hugged me from back, pressing her boobs on my back. previous day it had not excited me but today I felt her boobs nice on my back, kept enjoying her spongy boobs on my back, sometimes I too pushed my back to feel those magnificent boobs. in room I made her sit on bed instead chair, after bringing water I took seat beside her, this time she didn’t feel it odd.

rohini didi introduces her mil 63.10
come on tell me what do you expect from me, I started conversation. she said what else can I ask for, same thing about my son. there are several problems in this case, I only had filed complaint about your son , that is under inquiry, your son is missing since that day, so they have kept it waiting for him to appear. second thing I had orally complained about his assets and all, that investigation has commenced already, and my uncle has taken keen interest in this case, not because I am his nephew but where an innocent person was put behind bar for no mistake of his and charged with murder case. what act says is if a culprit escapes from case for want of proper proofs but cant punish a innocent, where as your son has tried to punish a innocent to save a real culprit for bribe. this no one can tolerate in department, if he had filed I loose case failing prosecution to prove it, they could some how tolerate. now I think this case has gone too far and I may not be able to protect him though it was filed by me.
she – please shree don’t say like that, I am completely rely upon only you and none else. I will ask him to refund the bribes and hold the real culprit responsible for this.
me – that I have already taken care of, real culprit is behind the bars and going to face it soon. and about money even if he refunds then also they wont spare him as per the deal only they had committed crime. now tell me what about the ultimate sufferer my uncle. how can he sit tight after all these sufferings.
she – I will ask my son to compensate it.
me – it is not so easy, his rivalry with culprit has taken turn and now his main aim is to punish your son. I don’t think he will listen to anyone, including me. moreover he is not man for money.

rohini didi introduces her mil 63.11
she – what I have heard is your uncle listens to only your words and none else. please somehow make a deal with him and finish matter. I don’t think it is possible I replied, soon she started crying, using her lethal weapon to make me melt easily. today I was in different mood, her beaty had doubled today, she had little make up and was wearing a nice saree with matching blouse, she was looking hot dame. since the moment I saw her today had made my mind corrupt. now I placed my hand on her back , caressed her back. her saree had slipped abit to expose her midriff, I placed my hand on her nude back and caressed, my hand travelled above that midriff till her blose covered back, I could feel bra strap. then my hand decended to her bare back. I was trying to control myself but getting out of control. I asked her to control herself and let us wait what will happen. I will try to convince officers, on my assurance she stopped crying.
she looked at me trying to smile, I knew you would cooperate and help us. how can I see a beauty crying like this I replied. don’t flatter me again she blushed. I am old enough to a charming beauty. who said you are old I said, you are really a fit to compete with any young girl I said laughing at her, she blushed again.
what else do you need to attract , you have spleindid boobs and nice ass, with look of charming beauty face. don’t make joke at this old lady, she replied. I am repeating same see how your boobs are still tight I pressed her right boob placing my whole palm on her. now I was in mood to tease her. she pushed my hand away, how dare you touch my ….. . she was angry, I said I was just showing instead of telling boobs, I replied silently. no you cant touch me like that, she said in mock anger. don’t be angry but one thing you look more beautiful when you are angry. see how your face has reddened it does not need blush ( laali). naturally your face has turned red, about your thin lips, they are so inviting to kiss. she was startled and got up from bed. where are you going, sit calmly I asked her to sit.

no you have changed a lot from the other day, now you are trying to flirt with me. it is just normal yaar, don’t take seriously I replied. what did you call yaar, shree what happened to you, you are behaving strangely today she said. oh ho, you are measuring every word of mine, cant call you aunt as you don’t look that old and didi is not appropriate as you are addressing me sir, see let us be friends and you stop addressing me sir, I am not that big person to be called so. you can say shree and I like it that way. all my nearer ones call me same. thanks a lot sir sorry shree for you feeling me nearer one, that is my luck you felt that I am something with whom you can talk freely. what is problem in calling me aunt, I am old enough to be aunt, you know my son got married and have dil who may conceive any time and I may become grandma soon.
that may e the case, but tell me how you have maintained your figure, you look like so young. the thing is I got married at very young age of 15 and gave birth within a year. now my son is 25. so you mean to say you are around 40, but you don’t look so, you look like late thirties, I commented. she blushed again, don’t say like that how a oldie can look so young. as you know I came from poor family and married to almost poor one, though he was government servant he hardly spared money for family, I had to work hard enough to maintain family, I was forced to do all the house chores myself. it is normal for any lower middle class women, there is nothing special.
but you look so young, you are very beautiful girl, you dad made big mistake to get you married to such a useless fellow, I pity I said. any rich person could have married you easily. no those days dowry problem was biggest menace, none would marry poor girls without dowry however beautiful the girl may be, she replied.

you said you almost stopped speaking to your hubby after you gave birth to son, how could you manage yourself I asked. what should I do, he never listened to my words, I thought after giving birth to a child his responsibilities would grow and he would realize it, but it never happened. I tried my level best to improve him and later I tried to convince it through elders, when my parents tried to speak with him, he got wild and abused them instead obeying their words. I knew he will never improve, so I had asked my parents not to speak to him in this matter. it worsened situation instead improving, he got angry with me, he thought I defamed him in view of my parents on complain to them. later he started beaten me up for no mistakes. every now and then he would make issues for hardly any reasons and beat me up, she sighed. How could you keep quiet, you said he was drunkard and such fellows will have much strength, in return you could mash him. how can Indian lady raise her hand on hubby, whatever he is or however bad he is, pathi is parameshwar no. that is the worst feeling our ancestors have sown into everyone’s mind, that is too bad, all are equal I replied. No even at this modern era no woman raises her hands on hubby, we were living in such old era, it never happened to me to protest physically.
what I asked is how did you fulfill your physical needs, you were so young then, I asked. what could I do, I felt keeping him away was the best solution for my problems, I don’t know I ever felt any physical needs, but it was sort of ritual, whenever he felt horny he came to me and finish his work and go to sleep. I had to oblige him by keeping quiet and raising my legs on his approaches. Neither of made it any big things whether I was satisfied or not, none of us bothered about it.

Then how could you manage your physical needs, I asked her as I came to know she is deprived from her sexual life since very young age.
She – what, what is that, I cooked my food and for my son and him too, but he seldom ate food in house.
Me – ( laughed at her innocence or over acting)I am not talking about food buddu, I was asking about what a married woman expects from her husband and laughed again.
She – that is what I said no, what can she expect from her hubby. Food and shelter, luckily he had own house and food I was earning for me and him too, she replied with innocent face.
Me – either you are too dumb or very good actress. I was asking about fucking, how you could fulfill sex thirst.
She – what a language you speak, you are very bad. She said covering her face with saree pallu .
me – what could I say, I tried to ask you very much moderately, but either you never caught what I was saying or you made me use proper and perfect words. it was you who made me word fucking to make my words clear.
She – shit you talk dirty, what was need to repeat same word, at least you could say sex. But you are going too personal, her face became serious.
Me – you need not answer if you don’t want to, I became curious on your statement and asked further. What is there new, I am also grown up and know about bees and birds, you are married lady having passed all these phases. So what is there in answering, but don’t think that I am insisting you.

She – what could a helpless lady do, I used to curse my fate and sleep away from him.
Me – didn’t you think of satisfying it somewhere else.
She – what do you mean, what do you think of me a whore? . You should be ashamed to ask such question to a lady especially a aged widow.
Me – I said no, what is there in concealing? You have opened up so much and told many secrets of your life, what is there in sharing other secrets too.
She – she kept covered her face for some more time, you should not ask such personal things she said at last.
But I insistently asked her, at last she said. I was trying to forget what sex is so that it never haunts me. Whenever I needed it I thought about my ill fate and future about me and my son, so that I could forget what I was thinking previously and sleep after lots of struggles. You are making me shameless lady by asking such things and compelling me to answer. She kept her face hiding.
Me – that thing you have already told, how come people spare such a beautiful lady, people must be ogling at you, that includes your son. I think he was obsessed to you. He must have planned to fuck you. Did you allow him to do it?
She got up to leave, I said sorry to say it. Please sit down, what is hurry. I am sorry if I hurt you, but why don’t you be true to me. You can speak anything with me, it will be foolproof, it won’t leak anywhere. See you have such a wonderful bust; any one will be attracted to you. I said pressing her back. She pushed my hand away but my hand automatically reached back. Don’t lie tell me, whether people still ogle at you. We have become friends; there is no harm in discussing personal matters with friends. I don’t think you never had intimate friends in your life. Now I am with you, you can share anything with me; I was still pressing her butt. She seemed not comfortable with it but had stopped struggling. Don’t say that you are not at all aware of such incest relation, you are elder to me and you must have come across such real incidents in your life.
I know he is a mother fucker; he must have been fucking you. I said with full confidence as if witnessed them having sex. No shree, don’t talk to me like that, have some decency, and have respect at least for my age. I never ever had relation with anyone else than my late hubby, neither before marriage nor later. Now satisfied she said in stern voice.
it is an real wonder to find such a lady, who had maintained her cyllibussy. Then tell me whether he looks at you in that angle, I pressed her. How can he look his own mother with lust she replied? I think he has that trend, if you are true he must be searching for mother substitute. He might have tried with you and when he failed he must be trying to fulfill his obsession somewhere else. you just think and tell, you must have observed he looking at your cleavage at least, she thought for a while, she wanted to tell something but closed her mouth. Come on yaar, you accept it na.

She was shy to speak; I forced her, come on open up. I know he is a mother fucker. He must be watching your assets, and you know that. You too are son fucker; you have enjoyed exhibiting your assets to him. See how your boobs are tightening by remembering those small incidents when you show him. I pressed her left boob this time. I can see your boobs getting hard, there must be something you want to share, but you are hesitating. Please stop it shree, I feel ashamed to speak such filthy things. Please let us move from here. I knew something was cooking up in her mind but she was not ready to open. I took both boobs and pressed hard, she then only became aware of my hands on her boobs, she tried to go away from clutches. Leave me shree, please don’t do it, I don’t like anyone touching me. She tried to push my hands, but my grip was strong enough, she could not move away. I won’t leave you for sure baby till you tell me. I will assure you, I won’t tell it to anybody, that is my promise. But if you don’t reveal then you will have it, I tried to threaten her with mild words. Hey you don’t scare me, how can speak something like this to you. At last she opened her mouth, she was still hesitant. I left her boob and pressed her spongy ass; see your butts are craving to be touched, by your son. you want it, both of you are cowards, if you had opened with each other, today you would not have to suffer like this.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 01:32 PM