Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
Rohini didi introduces her mil 63.1
Rohini did come to shop after couple of days; she was accompanied by an middle aged lady and a sweet teen girl. They straight away came to my table and exchanged pleasantries. I was talking to her and offered chairs to all of them. After a while she introduced lady as her mil and girl as sis in law. Then only it flashed me as I had seen their pics from that s I. I could not control my anger, which generally does not happen. All the interest and curiosity to know them was washed in single second. I was in no mood to meet them. Why did you bring them here I asked didi. By my words it was clearly evident that I was not interested to meet either of them. Didi got upset and even that lady smelt it. She said see sir it was me who brought her here. I wanted to meet you personally to talk on some important issue. Maybe you are interested but not me, I don’t have anything to talk to you people, my words were curt enough to express my attitude towards them. rohini was disturbed to hear my words, she said shree please at least listen to their words and later you can act upon your wish. why have become so rude, I said sorry didi, it was my mistake, I should not have said like that. I should not be angry on his relatives; whatever we have should be between ourselves but not on his family members. Sorry madam, come on tell me what you would like to speak. She looked disturbed but could not stop attempting to say for what she had come. See sir I want to speak to you regarding my son’s problem. If that the case I may not be of any use, you may try someone else. Nothing is in my hand and I don’t like to talk about that matter, I cut her sentence short. Looking at my firm statement didi left trying to convince me to speak with her mil. By then cold drinks arrived, I didn’t speak anything more about that matter and soon after having drinks they left.

rohini didi introduces her mil 63.2
Next day I received call from unknown number, I cut call as I was busy. Later after half an hour or so I received another call, I picked it. It was from same lady; she told me her name and asked me not to cut the call. I said ok go ahead, I am listening. Though I was irritated to speak with her. She said no, I can’t talk over the phone, I want to meet personally, where and when ii can meet. I said I have literally nothing to speak with you, so sorry I may not be available now. it is ok but tell me when will you be free she asked. I said don’t know right now I am on urgent work and not in a position to spare any time. I was bit soft this time looking eagerness in her voice and her pleads made me go soft. May be in evening but still not sure. as I was out of station for pretty long time ( spent two days fucking your didl). lots of pending works awaiting my attention, please don’t mind. I was above to cut call. Don’t hang listen to me, she said at other end. i am listening I blurted. I shall call you again, if you are free we shall meet and talk she replied. Let me try I said and hanged phone, her plea was melting me but she being mother of my sort of enemy I was not happy to speak with her. These women sometimes emotionally blackmail us. Their tears and cries will make us soft (moans make us hard, that is different story).
Evening she called me, I took call not looking at number. It was same woman again, this time also I avoided saying busy, but i was actually free. She requested me to meet her, I said no not possible at least now I replied. Then shall you make some time for this poor lady in the morning, I heard sobbing at other end. As I said I started melting, I said ok shall meet you in the morning, at last I threw weapon and fixed time and place to meet.

Next day I had forgotten about our meeting, she reminded by calling me. In fact I never forget any appointments or meetings. as I was not interested so I had not cared to remember. Luckily I was ready, I reached her at decided place, she was already there waiting for me. I took her to a good restaurant, we sat in a cabin, ordered some breakfast as I had not taken probably she too had not taken. Both of us were silent, food arrived, till we completed food not a single word was spoken. I wanted her to start conversation which she didn’t do. I was getting impatient but still trying to be cool. After tea I asked shall we leave as if we had met to have breakfast, then she opened her mouth. Take me to some private place where we can talk freely. This atmosphere is not suitable to talk she said. I thought for a moment, let us go now, I have guest house but it is far from here and isolated, shall we go there. She said anywhere you say.
She took pillion seat on my bike, we left. As usual my driving was fast, as it was morning there was no much of traffic, naturally I was going fast, with slant turnings. I felt her holding my shoulder, her soft palm over my shoulder made me look back. Please go slow, I am not that used to sit on bike she said. I neglected her words and kept moving in same speed. There was a big speed breaker, I had to apply break suddenly, with jerk she moved front hitting my back with her front. I looked back in rear view mirror, she was sitting sideways but had turned completely looking front, so her entire front hit my back. I could feel her spongy boobs on my back. Can’t you move slower she asked getting discomfort with my driving style. No this is my style I can’t ride any other way, I answered curtly, if are in fear you can hold me I won’t mind. There was no alternative left for her, she hold me. When I took sharp turn, this time she placed her hand on my chest and she pasted herself to me completely.
 Till now sex was not on mood, but her spongy boobs diverted my mood I started enjoying her boobs on my back. We reached destination, when I stopped bike in front of guest house and asked her to get down, she felt relieved. She had literally closed her eyes with fear. I made her sit on chair gave her cold water bottle and drew another chair opposite to her. After having some water she felt regaining her strength, she said you are very fast rider she said, yes all my rides are like that, I am very fast rider and safe too but I prefer long rides. I spoke in double meaning; I don’t think she caught what I meant. I tought I would die of heart attack she tried to smile.
now come to subject, I hurried. she was silent for some time, she coughed once to clear her throat. see you know why I am here, I want to speak about the case of your aunt. now what happened to that case, I asked.
she- my son is a fool, he tried to help someone and ………
scapegoat other innocent for money I continued.
she – yes, he should not have done it. he should have been clear and should help innocent, but for want of bribery he tried to help culprit. I am really sorry for that.
me- he is mother fucker, he does not know for what he was appointed. instead of maintaining law and order, he is trying to rule like king, he thinks with that small post he is on top of the world.

she – please don’t use such words,his attitude has changed since the day of his appointment, she confessed. I have been telling him not to play with others lives, be fair to laws and peace. but he is not listening to any advises.
me – then let him reap what he has sown. let him face the consequences. I shall see to it that he is put behind the bars and lose job also.
she – please don’t do this to him, atleast for our sake. we mother and daughter will be on road, even your didi too. for gods sake you excuse him this time. I will see to it that he never ever repeats such kind of behavior.
me – I am not responsible for that, you son fucker have brought him up in this style and let you too feel the pain. I could not control my emotion and abused her for upbringing style.
she – please don’t abuse me like this, it really hurts my feelings.
me – then what should I say about you or him, holy saints?. with your charms and beautiful body you have made him mother fucker. he is always fascinated by mature women rather a beautiful wife at home.
she – she was getting angry, I said don’t use such bad words at least to me. in what way I am culprit. he is adamant since childhood , I have tried my level best to bring him on line, he never cares for advises. he lost his father when he was young, I know how much I struggled to keep the family.
me – what might have you done, whoring?.

I don’t know how I was using all bad for her, I was mentally upset and always his words ring in my ears about what he had said to aunt and even to me about aunt. always I was known to be patient and solve problems in cool mind, but it seems I too have lost my self control. Most unnecessarily charging her for no mistake of hers. but I was helpless I was not even aware of what I was saying to her and why, my blood was boiling of that bastard making me go mad.
She – what are you speaking, it does not give good opinion about you, and you are spoiling whatever image you have. This is not the way to treat outsider women like this, at least respect my age. I am old enough to be your mom. She said in anger.
Me – may be you are old enough but still you look good enough to bang. That is where you trapped your son to get good fuck by young boy.
She got up saying you are too rude to handle, let me go. There is no point discussing with you. She was moving towards door, I hold her hand, pulled her back to her seat.
Don’t be angry, it won’t help either of us. Now come to subject tell me how you are going to justify his mistakes, I said in cool voice.
She – there is no reason or point to justify his misdeeds. I am sure he might have done something you can’t excuse him. but looking at our family do something and save our family. Can you tell what he did to you or your aunt? What I know is this case is related to you people and you are the only person to save us, it is our luck that you are very close to my dil family. Otherwise no one could save us.

Me – he had tried to scapegoat my uncle for someone else’s mistake. One fellow had murdered his rival. My uncle happened to be eye witness. He could have been managed to not to be summoned to court, but your son made him accused and arrested him. In addition to that he had tried something else, for which I am really angry. As you know I am close to department and I know many good officers and bad ones too, but never seen so crooked and spoiled one in my life. There is basic problem with him; he is always fascinated by mature lady like you. That is the reason I was saying, you only taught him fucking or he must be fantasizing you.
She – how can you expect such a naïve mom to teach nasty things like that? And how can he fantasize a old woman like me for sex. you are misleading me .
Me – who said you are old, you are young enough to catch eyes of young boys. You have very nice assets; see you have nice broad ass, with protruded boobs inviting old and young men. Now I was seeing her as a beautiful lady, she was really stunning. She is not that white but having round face with thin lips. Long and straight nose with dimple cheeks, only missing thing is her vermicelli as she is widow. Right amount of flesh at right places for her age. Not that fat but little heavier side.
She could not hide blushing, she smiling at me said don’t flatter, I know how old I am, and how old I look. How can attract anyone at this age. Leave it tell me will you help us or not, she became serious now.
Me – that will have to think, I am not sure I will be of any use to you.
Suddenly she got up and stood near me, please shree sir, don’t say that you won’t help us. I have seen really bad days throughout my life. My hubby was small employee, I was married to him because of my father’s poor family filled with many female children. He was in no position to look for good match. Knowingly he got me married to this fellow, who spent most of his earnings on boozes, never cared for family needs. Luckily I had studied up to tenth. I started taking tuitions to neighboring children to support my family. Somehow pulled cart to fulfill minimal needs of family. After this boy was born I had literally stopped talking to my hubby as he was of no use. His drinking had increased and seldom he came home in consciousness, whoever wanted his service made him drink and at last dropped him home. Later after long gap I conceived second time as a sort of forced sex from hubby and when she was too young my hubby died of sclerosis of liver using all his provident fund and raised enough loan to consume his lic . I was left on road without a single paisa in my hand. Again I continued tutorials and could feed three lives. Always my son was of high ambition, he wanted to live lavishly, he was intelligent went on scoring good marks and as a compensation of his father’s service he got sub inspector of security officer job. When he was appointed his all desires came out like dream coming true. He became mad after money and at last landed in such a scoop despite of my regular warnings. He had never seen big money he became mad of money his only aim of life was to earn too much and spend like rich man. She started crying and slumped beside me. I caressed her back to stop her from crying. I felt bad for her; this lady has suffered a lot in her entire life. As I was consoling her, she holds my arm tight and went on crying. I had to wait till she cooled till then I was caressing either her head or back. At last she stopped crying after lots of convincing her to take it easy.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 01:26 PM