Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Chapter 3 

It had been an exciting day and the rains had begun with a light drizzle. The radio was playing an old hindi tune in the background. The last rays of sunlight had just disappeared as I sat brushing my long hair. I had worn a thin cotton blouse and petticoat. 

I had taken my earrings off and was just about to place them in my jewelry case when in walked Manu. To my amazement he was buff naked his erection had disappeared and in its place hung a cute little penis.

"Ma I'm here" he said with a grin. We both knew what was on his mind I blushed at his eagerness and gave his flaccid penis second look. 

He jumped and rolled on the bed waiting for me. I walked to the bed with a grace of a lady and sat next to him. I ruffled his hair with my hands clanking my bangles against one another. 

"So some one has taken care of business I see," I said looking at his flaccid member.

"Jeez mom" he went red with embarrassment.

"Well there's nothing to be ashamed of sweetie everyone needs to let go of a little steam now and then," I said with motherly assurance.

"Mom do girls do it too?" he asked curiously.

"Do what?" I said.

"Masturbate," he said.

"Sure they do." I said.

"What about you?" he asked.

"Yes, sometimes," I answered hesitantly feeling a bit uneasy at the question. But I could tell the excitement in his voice now. 

"Really like when?" he asked not realizing I was still his mother. 

"This morning in the bath" I said hesitantly sure I was a bit it uneasy talking about my most intimate moments I mean who wouldn't be. 

But being a lot more mature then he was I tried to make light of it maintaining my composure and making it less of a taboo and more of a natural thing. It was this quality of mine that he admired mentioning on several occasions that he had the coolest mom in the world. 

"Mom it's not fair that I am naked and you are not," he suddenly protested 

"Tuff luck sonny" I said looking at the disappointment on his face.

"Mom not fair" he said again.

"Fine! Fine! Baba," I said unhooking my blouse and undoing the lace of my petticoat. Soon I was just as naked as he was. The jasmine flowers still clung to my hair and their sweet fragrance still lingered in the room. He ravished every part of my naked flesh with his hungry eyes. I did little to hide any of it and allowed him his due share of pleasure before moving to the bed and laying down beside him. 

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 01-05-2019, 11:25 AM