Incest Incest story treasure... from Internet
Pt. 01

A crack of thunder had awoken me as I slept in the cozy warmth of my king sized bed. I tried gathering my senses while the rest of me fought to remain in the warm confines of my bed. My consciousness came drifting back in a haze of memories from the previous evening. As I lay there in that fashion I realized the gentle pressure of a hand over my breast and strained my tired eyes to inspect it. It was Manu my son who had just arrived a day before. Manu had come home on vacation from his university abroad. He was nineteen then, handsome and strong yet gentle in every manner. It was a large bed even for the two of us but he had crept up to my side some where along the night and unconsciously slipped his hand around me. 

My husband was gone for a month long business trip and I was thankful it coincided with the time that Manu would be home on vacation. I remembered then that it was me who had asked for him to sleep with me that night for I hadn't the slightest intentions to sleep all alone on such a fearful night. It was almost day break and I could hear the birds and tell tale signs of a foggy morning. I still lay in bed making up my mind to leave that warm and cozy place. The rain was clearing to a drizzle as I made that finally effort to get off the bed , I gently removed his hand from over my breast and lay it beside him. I sat up in bed and checked on my sari which was almost undone. The red bindi (a red marker that symbolizes marriage) on my fore head had almost disappeared and my long hair that I had tied in a bun had come loose.

Standing up I un-tucked the rest of my sari from my petticoat letting my bangles chime to a disorderly tune as I did so. I gazed at the full length of my reflection in the mirror. I was almost forty now. My face had hardly changed since my teenage years though my body had blossomed to rather fruitful proportions.

My morning bath was a ritual I had been so accustomed to ever since I was a little girl. The urge to disrobe was so instinctively that I took no notice of my sons presence in the room. I began to unhook the flimsy cotton blouse that confined my breasts. The hooks came off revealing more and more of my cleavage. I had never worn a bra at home, since the time Manu had left to university. I never found the need to I guess as there was only the maid who came by once a day and my husband loved the easy access he had to them. And oh yes and there was always the occasional call of a postman or street vendor. But I was so comfortable with my body that I never minded a peering eye here or there. 

I was lost in thought as my blouse came free revealing the fleshy globules that symbolized femininity and my dark nipples stood erect in the chilly morning air. I had managed to maintain a slender waist over the years but like most women of the sub continent they flared into wide juicy hips and rather fleshy thighs. I wasn't fat or anything of that sort but had filled out in a rather pleasant manner. The constant gaze of men and women a like was assurance enough that my shapely form was very much desirable. But it was my skin that won me the most compliments and sure enough I took great care and pride in maintaining it that way. Well I was fair skinned alright, but the thing that impressed most was how even after all these years it hadn't been marred by scars or blemishes. 

I have dark brown eyes that are well complimented by my high arched eyebrows and I wear a nose ring on my cute nose. I wasn't a babe or anything but certainly attractive enough to get a second glance. I tied my long flowing hair into a bun as I heard Manu wrestle with the blanket. I quickly glanced over at him in my topless glory and he was still fast asleep. My hands found the knot that secured my petticoat and undid them dropping my petticoat to the floor. I bent down picked it up folded it with the rest of my clothes and put them in the laundry basket. 

I was naked now as I never wore panties at home either and like all women stood there and inspected my butt and tummy in the full length mirror. I let my hands caress my tummy occasionally brushing the top of my pubic hair. I know most women shaved these days but I hated that prickly after growth. More over it gave me a sense of refuge for my womanhood whenever I was naked. I stood and stared at myself for a minute or so before heading for the attached bath. 

I hardly cared about Manu being there in my state of undress, may be it was my apathy that had become more profound with age. 

[+] 1 user Likes usaiha2's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Incest story treasure... from Internet - by usaiha2 - 01-05-2019, 11:21 AM