Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.48
her nipples had erected, they were looking like brown crown on milky white tits. she took my hand placed it on her one boob and pulled my head placed my mouth on her another boob. I took the cue and started sucking her one tit and pressing another one. she began moaning and she was gyrating her ass over my cock. within no time she was breathing so fast indicating she is near to first orgasm of the day. I too gave few pushes and made her cum soon. her pussy was contracting over my ramrod , it was squeezing my cock like milking it. I left her boob and started smooching, she was moaning inside my mouth and with a big grunt she started bathing my cock with her love juice. when her orgasm subside she opened her eyes and smiled at me. are you near to your orgasm she asked me, I said nowhere near. how can I cum without fucking you hard. wow it is so nice, don’t lose your rigidity and keep my fox stuffed with hard and long cock. I want to feel it as long as possible. we don’t know when are we going to get such a chance again. she left her dress to fall on her covering her top and still bottom was bare and we are locked in. she asked me to give t v remote. I gave which was lying near me. she was sitting comfortably as if sitting on sofa. my legs were beginning to ache for carrying so much load in one state. she understood my situation when I shifted her weight on this leg to that leg. without breaking the connection she turned facing me, keeping her both legs on sofa, shifting partial weight on her knees.
she was surfing through channels and settled with a romantic movie. we were quite and began watching English movie. as she was facing me and supporting herself on her knees her boobs were pressed on me. I took one boob in my hand and other hand reached her bottom. I was kneading both simultaneously. We together were watching movie while we played with each other. Less talks, but cock inserted into her hole was not disturbed, when some sexy scenes appeared she used to get aroused and used to gyrate her hips on my cock. her pussy was constantly dripping, I don’t know how long we were in that position , I said I am worried, with your moist pussy my cock should not get rotten. she laughed at me, I want it to happen, so that I will have privilege of using your till it lasted. we both laughed for her joke. you women are always jealous , if you don’t get what want you will see to it that others also should not get it.

ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.49
I laughed at her mischievously, she felt I am insulting her but still she took it as a joke. we were quite for some time and involved in watching movie. now there was a hot scene had appeared on screen.
We were getting heated by watching those sexy scenes in film, she started moving her hip in rhythm, she was riding me. I let her bang me for some time, when she was at peak I got up taking her in my arms. she was screaming that I will drop her to ground. don’t worry didi I won’t let you fall. wrap your legs around my waist. in between I managed to discard her dress, she was completely nude, I too shed my shorts. I started moving her body I was fucking her holding her ass for support, within little time she too became comfortable with this position. I continued banging her by moving my hands under her ass. she was still scared she garland me with her slender arms holding me tight. her boobs were crushed on my chest. I wanted to press her boobs but could not free my hand, so I kept fucking her standing carrying her all around room. she was super horny this was her first time to fuck in this fashion. then her cell began ringing , it was her hubby she looked at me as if asking what to do, it was first time he calling in two days, I asked her to receive , I didn’t let her go, I took her to centre table where her cell was lying, I made my body so that she could pick it up, do you want me to talk in this fashion she asked, I gestured to go ahead. she received call saying hello janu, I kept on bouncing her body and fucking in same rhythm as before. he was asking how are you dear, when he felt she is breathing much faster than normal, he asked are you all right?. she said yes, then why is your breathing so fast are you running, she said yes, we just I mean I just reached davangere and running to catch city bus. she managed to lie so easily. always womens sixth sense is very strong they can manage things easily. while she was speaking to her hubby, I bite her boob by raising her body stillmore, she cried of pain, he asked what happened, she said nothing my foot slipped on . don’t hurry dear you can take auto, ok buue I will call you later and he hung before she could answer. you are a brute, why did you do this while was speaking with myhubby, what if he had suspected. I said nothing will happen can he see we fucking, any way it is not a video call, If it was he would have enjoyed watching a live show.

ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.50
you brute yu want to see me divorced and if that is the case straight away I will come to you and marry you, she laughed mischevoulsy .
carrying her body in arms was not a easy job to carry so much weight. I was strong enough to fuck her in this fashion. she too learnt to move her bottom to receive my thrusts, she was moving her butt in steady rhythm. she was on verge of climax she was shouting to fuck her faster. I placed her butt on window sill and was banging her hard, her legs rose in air supported by my arms. I kept fucking her till she reached big climax and her juice squirted all over my thighs. then she went limp after a big orgasm. I was still nowhere near to mine. I took her in same fashion brought her to bed, slowly placed her on bed on her back. will you continue fucking she managed to ask in her fast breathing, no didi I will give you enough rest before I resume fucking I replied. I changed her position, raised her leg without t breaking union placed it on her left and made her lay on her left side, I lay behind her still my cock lodged in her dripping pussy. Folded her legs to her chest to make enough room for me to keep our contact intact. after some time she opened her eyes , raising her head to look at me. not yet satisfied little bro, still buried your cock into me, it is nearly one and half hour since you inserted. you only wanted to know how long I can keep erection, this way of fuck and halt may keep me for couple of more hours I think, I replied with smile. my goodness if I let you, you will manage to keep for entire night. what do you feed it to make it so strong, she asked laughingly. what else your pussy juice that makes it strong and erect I replied is same tone. we both laughed, now film had ended in mean while and other film started on screen. we kept like that looking at t v for some more time. then she started moving her ass in slow fucking. I was holding her boob ,now when she began fucking movements I started pressing her one boob and caressing he mast ass. raised her right leg into air , placed my hand beneath it for support started fucking her. she was cooperating to fuck her by pushing her ass back. shree bro this way you can’t reach to depth so better fuck me in doggy. I said ok didi now slowly turn on your knees, see to it that you don’t push my cock out, I don’t want to break contact. she said on now she on her all fours and me on her back.

ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.51
I started moving slowly, slow pulling and fast filling, I lowered my waist so that while pushing my entire cock should rub on her g spot, this is always my favorite as I can rub their g spot with every stroke hence making the fuck grate and they will have grate climax. as expected she became super horny and pushing her ass to meet my thrusts. I kept banging her till she reached another couple of climaxes. she could not withstand any ore fucking, she started crying loud shree bro fuck me harder and press my boobs, fill me with your hot lava I want to feel your hot sperms swimming in my tunnel . don’t make me wait for that I am very much thirsty to feel hot juice in me. I gave few more thrusts to complete her orgasm. I mad her lay on her back and began fucking her in missionary style , if I fill her in doggy juice would leak fast. I continued fucking her while pressed both boobs simultaneously , she had not lost her heat , she was responding to my thrusts by raising her butt, at last I too was near to my orgasm and continued fucking her faster and harder, room was filled with singing of bed springs along with thup, thup sound of wet fucking and filled entire lodge with her loud moans. this time I managed to coincide with her orgasm , we both strted cumming at once. I was filling her hot pussy with my semen in jets, I was praying my juice like a siphon shot after shot, I could count up to nine and then collapsed on her, still my cock leaked cum in slow flow. I raised her legs so that juice will not flow out , I kept her pussy corked with my cock. my cock was still hard enough to feel her pussy muscles movement, they had gripped my cock like vise and was milking me till last drop. after some time I pulled my cock out of her lovely pussy. before I pulled my now shrinking cock she had placed two pillows as if to keep entire semen in her pussy, which is impossible but she wanted to feel it as long as possible. sure there was smile on her face with full satisfaction, she thanked me for a wonderful fuck of the life. she pulled me to her, I lay my upper body on her and lower on bed. we remained in this position, she was combing my hairs with her fingers and kissing all over my face. I too was tired after fucking the longest of my life, it was over two hours since time of inserting. I wanted to look at my now shrinking cock, is it wearout in such a long fuck or not. but before I move I was drifted in sleep, still keeping my head on her chest.

I was waken up by shrill sound of my cell, it was kavitha, I received call. where are you shree we have reached just now. I am also near baby I shall come there within half an hour, she said ok be fast we all are waiting eagerly for you. so uncle must be waiting to meet me to get updates of the case. I ran to wash room, rohini was asking me who it is and why are in so hurry. Darling s p uncle has come and I have to meet them na. ok then I also will get fresh she told, she came to wash room, she was still nude as she hurried her boobs jiggled, I could see some bite marks on her white boobs making few patches of pink color. When I laughed looking at them she asked why I was laughing. by now she was beside me, I pulled her before mirror and sow those love bites, she blushed you are badmash, see how my white skin has changed color. If any one sees them what will they think she asked smiling at me. To whom else you are going to show them I asked teasing her. she too laughed for her foolish question, ha that is there by chance if my sis or mom looks is what I meant. Do you people roam nude I asked her teasing more. She blushed again, no that is not but if they could see through my cleavage she corrected. don’t worry dear they will think that your hubby is so romantic, problem will arise if that bugger sees them and that won’t happen as he has ran to bangalore to save his ass. We got freshened up while we were chitchatting. I am going to meet them are you coming I asked, for that only I have stayed back, do you mean I stayed to get fucked by you she asked laughing at me. We got ready and left room, on the way I explained her that it won’t be fair to go together, so I shall drop you in the market and you reach there after some gap and behave like we are meeting in their house itself. she too accepted my idea , always you think one step ahead shree, this attitude drew me like magnet to you. I dropped her somewhere, she said she would buy some sweet and reach there after half an hour and we will both pretend like we are meeting there itself.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 01:07 PM