Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
By then there was knock on the door. rohini opened door to collect tray. she came carrying tray containing breakfast. she sat beside me setting tray on centre table. while she was doing house wife duty even here too. while she was arranging plates I was caressing her back, she was smiling at me and continued with her work. I was looking at her , she was looking so innocent house wife, so beautiful without any make up, like morning fresh flower. she had put only a bindi on her forehead and nothing else. her boobs were standing like mountain under her night dress, thin material of her dress could not conceal their real shape and size of mountain. as I caressed her back she was getting hot and I could see impression of nipples. once she set plates she sat firm beside me on sofa, then I pulled her by her bust. she instead shifting my side jumped on me sitting on my lap. her legs were on side and she was leaning partially on me. she asked me to have food, I said you feed me, I want to fed by you like a child. she took piece of dosa and pulled my head to side, come on raja beta have food, I will feed you today by my hands. she was smiling and acting like a mom feeding her child. so both of my hands were free to do anything . holding her waist by both hands made her sit properly on my lap, her ass was almost on my cock. she was sitting on sideways facing left to me, it was easy for her as centre table was on her right. we were chatting while she ate for herself as well she was feeding me. her legs were dangling on my left. I was caressing her thigh while I ate and other hand was on her shoulder. I was caressing her cheek and face with right hand while left hand was busy with her thighs. she was sitting so casual as if she belonged there. she told few normal jokes, I continued with some below belt jokes, we were spending good time we were laughing at some good jokes. I had kept massaging her thighs and neck. we completed breakfast and washed hands, I resumed watching t v , she came back to me , without inviting she sat on my lap leaning over my body. now and then she kissed me. I started pressing her boobs over the clothes. she was writhing on my lap adjusting herself over cock. then she asked remembering yesterdays talk. shree you I had asked you one thing yesterday, how long can you hold erection. since we started breakfast you have sported erection and even now you are hard.

ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.43
I said I don’t know how long I can keep erection, it depends upon the circumstance I think. if such a beauty is with me, I may not lose erection at all. she was rubbing her ass on my cock making it twitch with excitement. I slowly raised her cloth exposing her shapely legs. her silky smooth felt wonderful to touch. she placed her fingers on my hard member playing with it. when I raised her hem of dress, she inserted her fingers in my shorts, started caressing as if measuring my tool. let us try to see how long can you hold it, she said. she raised her dress till waist and adjusted herself on my cock. I slowly guide my member up her pussy. she lowered her waist gulping my cock in her wet pussy. she looked at watch and continued talking. do you want me to start fucking I asked, no let me sit like this and enjoy your good company, let us keep it plugged with your cock. I was playing with her boobs still concealed in her dress. I pulled her erect nipples making her cry with delightment .
shree I want to ask one thing, will you answer honestly, she asked. yes dear ask anything . I have one basic doubt, what did you feel while you seduced me. I said no it was you who seduced me. don’t lie you idiot, I had never dreamt of cheating my hubby she replied.
I had heard that you are very simple and naïve boy, you don’t go after girls or you flirt with girls. but here you did everything with me and made me lose my sanctity. what are you saying didi, are you complimenting me or blaming me for taking disadvantage of your loneliness. who told you that I am naïve boy, you have verified and certified that I am experienced in sex, I replied.
my sis had said you don’t go after girls except one kavitha whom you were fighting with and never tried with any other girls. even with kavitha it was sort of rivalry fight. rani used to tell me you used to give a peck on cheeks of my sis and never went further in sexy way with her or any of her friends. how come you progressed to this extent with me. she was questioning me lot on this subject. I was getting irritated was not sure why she is asking about this, does she wants to use these against me to protect her husband?

ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.44
was the question. very next moment she never looked like that, and whatever she had said that I am the only man other than her hubby. There was no any sign to support it. However I tried to change subject soon she reached back to same subject. at last she said did rani had crush on you, she asked straight this time, I was shaken by this direct attack, there was nothing to fear of. No, never I think I replied, why do you ask. Did you have crush on her she asked another question instead of answering. Not at all, if I had any such feelings she could know or we would have proceeded. I had never evil feelings for her, she is my best friend from college. Not even any boy was so close to me those days. She is such a good girl you know; whoever marries her should be luckiest person. She used to like my company and I did same. So most of the time in college we used to be together. how can I think wrong about such a close friend. Tell me why you ask I looked at rohini.
I think she more than liked you, probably she had crush on you, and there was not a single day when she didn’t speak about you. Always she used to praise you are talk about you. I thought or I could understand that she not only likes you but loves you. I was hoping you to love her, but I never heard such words about you. So she had come to conclusion that either you don’t like her or you never thought either love or even flirting with her. Maybe you are in love with someone else and never revealed it to her. She had even tried to come closer to you by physical attraction and failed miserably. though she never told directly but by her gestures I could sense it. She used to tell me that it is too hard to seduce you which is almost impossible. (what an poor judgment, I am the one loosest guy who can fuck anyone who comes near to me). I thought it is too hard to touch you ….she hanged words in air.
no didi both of you are partially wrong. rani is the lovely girl and anyone would fall for her beauty and personality. But she is my closest friend, I could never think of her in this way. And that way I am not virgin also, to be frank I am in relation with more than one. I don’t want to deceive you telling I am virgin or very naïve. No, I am not the way you think or she thinks. But I have my own way of thinking; I don’t go for physical with any one easily.

ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.45
Don’t ask me with whom or how many girls are with me, I don’t want to tell about it. I can tell you that you are the most beautiful and best girl among any of my girl friends that I can assure you. She was happy for me praising her. she looked at me with wide eyes and said thanks for the compliment. But tell me are you joking or just boosting me she asked, no didi you are not only beautiful but good by heart also. now you tell me what you felt about me, I asked her. I will tell later but now you tell me, if you are so selective about girls how come you did it with me, I am curious to know she said.
First and foremost is you are sexy, super sexy to be precise, I said and stopped. Hey don’t call me like that, how dare you call me sexy she gave couple of punches on me chest, she was above to get from my lap. I pulled her back to me. But my cock had come out of her pussy. I tried to insert it but she was angry and not cooperating. I had to hold her tight and insert my rod back into her pussy, then only I was aware that I was not wearing rubber, I had inserted unprotected. Then I remembered her swearing that she is clean and free of any STD, and she wanted to feel my bare cock into her flesh and she wanted to feel my sperms swimming into her pussy. It was too late to think either way, but after adjusting and saying sorry to her, she settled back. Don’t take me wrong didi, rani is undoubtedly beautiful than you, but to be honest you look more attractive in sexier way. Anyone would fall for your beauty and about the structure, you have grate figure. on first sight only you had attracted me, but I had no thought to approach you for this. your these things are super, I said pressing her both boobs at a time with full pressure, she cried loud of a sudden attack on her lovely globes. you brute is it the way to press them, they are so tender, but you are pressing like a mad, she pushed my hands aside and caressed both to soothout the pain. Suddenly she holds my face and gave love bite on neck and kept biting till I pushed her head. How do you feel now, she asked caressing the mark she had left.

Come on now continue, she asked me to continue. first when we met I admired your beauty and later when you bend forward repeatedly to expose your melons, I thought you are exposing intentionally. But still I didn’t have bad thought as you are didi of my best friend. To tell truth your protruded ass made me go mad for them, I was controlling myself to keep my mind away from you and your assets. When I came to know that you are wife of an evil officer, I thought of taking revenge n you by banging, it is true confession but later I felt very bad for thinking like that. Is it your brain thinks such cruel ideas also? she asked in disbelief. I don’t know but I how I thought like this, later I felt very bad for that. But true feelings started when you asked to take one double room, my brain was overworking on your idea for sharing a room and later when that old man started eating our head, you were encouraging him by smiling. Then I thought you have something in your mind. But your next moves in room didn’t suggest those. But in theatre when you started measuring the cock I was getting aroused, but still I was not sure that you were doing it intentionally or not. I was very sure when we were bathing in rain, you were too excited, you had volunteered to smooch, if not that bell boy had disturbed you were almost ready for a fuck. When that boy disturbed us I felt relieved of committing adultery though I was sort of disappointed for losing such a golden chance to take such a beauty that is almost ready for a good fuck. But at the same time I was happy for not misusing your state of mind then.
You are right shree, I was really excited in that romantic condition. I had clearly seen the big bulge in wet dress; I was feeling like touching it and taking it inside me. That was really a very romantic situation. I too felt disappointed; when we came down all the time I was expecting you to tear my clothes and mount me and fuck like a mad. But you didn’t do it, and then I felt disappointed and cursed that boy for making me lose such a chance. I really appreciate your controlling capacity, you were horny and hard since hours, I had been looking at your hard-on from corner of my eyes that was fascinating I wanted to feel it. I thought you will make advances and I would grab it in theatre only. When you didn’t proceed to give it into my hand I had lost hope so I volunteered to touch it acting accidental. you are a dumb you were continuously failing to read girls mind, I was getting so horny and you could not analyze the situation. I had never assumed you to so dumb.

ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.47
but you were looking so cool, I was in dual mind whether to excite you or stop trying. rani had said that you will never be after girls and girls will be after you. I wanted to know whether you are interested in sex or not, I was trying to confirm whether readings of rani are proper or not. when you didn’t respond to my attempts I came to conclusion of either of two things. one you are very much seasoned in sex game and have super self control or you are not interested in sex and despite of getting excited you are trying to hold back. if it was a virgin boy he could have ejaculated then and their only. but it didn’t happen, so again in utter confusion, if you are not virgin and already tasted pussy, what was holding you back was my big question.
my both attempts had failed but luckily that cold episode gave me another chance. I was actually feeling cold but not to that extent, then I was exaggerating , it was me who asked you to hold me tight and invited you to come inside blanket. if it was anyone else he could have bangd me. but you were acting so cool, I thought if I can’t provoke you it is insult to womanhood. so when I got desperate I started feeling your cock. I wanted you badly fuck me. I had lost sense that if I am successful to provoke you to advance I was going to lose my own chastity. that also didn’t bother me and I continued game of seduction. you know the rest what happened, if rani had not spoken so much of you, I would not have dared to do anything.
so, you are feeling guilty now I asked. yes and no, if I had not done it I would have deprived myself from such an wonderful experience in my life, at the same time I had never thought one day I would commit adultery that too with a younger boy. now the feeling of guilt has washed away and I am into full lust, I want you to fuck me till I am sore everywhere. she laughed for her own words, she raised her dress to expose her shapely breasts. inviting me to press them and suck them. she was sitting on my lap inserting my tool in her love box. neither of us were in hurry to start real fuck and end the game. she was now and then gyrating her ass, she was continuously dripping juice bathing my hard tool.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 01:05 PM