Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.36
It is known that it is going to hurt to some extent and you are going to stop me when it is not bearable and not for minor pain. I will assure you; you will come back to me for anal fuck even later also. On some more coaxing she stopped protesting, I had promised her that I will stop, if the pain is more and not bearable. It was my look out that she should receive me comfortably without much fuss. I had to go cautiously. I gave another small push so that my mushroom cock head was immersed into tightest hole and started playing with her assets, stopping for her to recover from the pain and anxiety of pain. Took hold of her mangoes and pulled both nipples at once, she moaned with pleasure forgetting pain in her ass. Then I started pressing twin mangoes simultaneously while I licked her soft and spotless back. Bending over her back I started pressing her one boob and was playing with her navel and then my fingers slid towards her chute.
I searched for her clit, it had become erected and long. I took it between two fingers and was playing with it, this yielded highest reward, she was back in heat and started moaning loudly. I took other hand and caressed her smooth inner thighs lightly, she was so aroused , I took the chance started pushing my cock millimeter by millimeter. There was no resistance from her, I went on pushing till one third of my cock was buried into her tight ass. Then only I started moving in and out with that limit only. I kept playing with her clit and fucking her ass very slowly, her ass was opening a bit.
I brought her to another climax with my fingers and when she was moaning loud I started pushing more of my cock. When I had buried my half the cock, she gestured me to stop, I could sense pain in her ass. I too was feeling gripping sensation on my cock. I stopped for a while and continued finger fucking her vagina. Soon her entire body shook with intense orgasm, she was being plugged at both ends. While her body shook I gave couple of shots to bury my entire length into her virgin ass. She screamed with mixed feeling of pain and pleasure, I continued finger fuck for some more time till her cries subside and turned into pleasure overlooking pain.

ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.37.38
She was squirting grate amount of cum, it was flowing down her legs and wetting my groin, some had sprayed onto my thighs too. I waited till she recovered of most intense orgasm of her life. When she regained senses , she said don’t push any more, if you push more it will hurt, she requested. Without commenting I took her hand , placed between our bodies. She asked what looking back, I said just feel my cock. She placed her fingers between our bodies to find that I was buried to brim. Congratulations for losing virginity of your ass too. She tried to smile but stopped feeling pain . you badmash entered completely into back. Thanks for taking my ass virginity, you can fuck but gentle I am feeling lots of pain now. I took saliva on my fingers and coated my cock by pulling it to half and slowly pushed it back. This way I started fucking her ass very slowly, when she was feeling comfortable with her bung hole fuck I increased speed. By now she had accustomed to fuck, she too some time pushed her ass back to meet thrusts, I went on fucking her gently, so that I should get her back again, again my fingers reached back to her vulva. I kept fucking her ass and played with her pussy. I too was nearing to my own orgasm, by then I had to bring her to another climax. I managed to climax together, when I was nearing to my own climax I had lost self control and was fucking her harder without caring for cries. At last we cum together I filled condom second time in the evening. I slowly pulled my cock out of her ass and we both lay together hugging each other.
She placed her face on my bare chest smiling at me. It was tremendous and thanks for taking me to that height where I had never gone, but at the same time you are too bad. Why what did I do I asked. Ask what you didn’t do, you not only seduced and fucked a married girl and you didn’t spare even her virgin ass. You had promised you would stop the moment I gesture of pain but didn’t bother to respond once you lodged in. I should not have agreed to enter; I was fool to believe your words. You took full advantage of it and bore my bung hole like a rigging machine. Sorry if I hurt you baby I confessed. Hurt ? I doubt I may not be able to walk properly for a week. You would only know if you take such a big one up your ass. Sorry darling next time I will take enough care not to hurt you I replied smiling t her. but how could I resist such a mouth watering ass.
Your hubby is a fool not to explore it. How come he is ignoring such a beautiful and shapely ass. He is he male and virile or a she-male or impotent. If I was your husband I would have fucked your ass before deflowering your virgin pussy. You have so attractive back, saying I caressed her butts. I am sorry if I hurt you, but you tell me did you enjoy butt fucking be honest. She was quite for some time, to be honest I did enjoy it very much, it was much painful initially but later it turned into painful pleasure. If you had stopped on my gesture to stop, I would have lost the chance of real pleasure. If you had done smoothly maybe I could have enjoyed more any way it was a real pleasure to experience.
Looking she is happy for everything I too was relaxed and started smooching her. my hands began roaming on her body, playing with her sensitive organs she was getting aroused. She too responded with smooch and she too caressed my body. My man was getting back to ready position, I took her hand placed it on semi erect tool. She hold it absentmindedly. She was shaking it like giving hand job. Soon my cock was ready for action sooner than usual, may be her beautiful body did the wonder. She started kissing all over my body. I was slowly arousing her, so that I could have her once more, she is so desirable you will never be satisfied with couple of shots. As she reached my chest I pushed her to my shaft, she raised her eyebrow to ask what I wanted. I asked her to suck my cock, she took my cock was hesitant to go ahead. When I repeated asking her to suck. She without any interest kissed my cock then left it and was sliding back to my face, I held her in that position and ordered her to suck. she said no, not at-least now. if I suck you will get aroused and I will be not in a position to take you anywhere. you have made me so tired, you have been fucking me all the evening that too you didn’t spare even my virgin ass. please shree let us have some rest. I will assure you , we will resume our love making tomorrow, by the way are you nimpho, you are not satisfied with so much of fucking, you still need more. how long can you fuck, I think one girl will never be able to satisfy your lust. you are right, I cant resist myself stop fucking you all the night.
 ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.39
your beautiful body makes me aroused continuously and I should keep rigging you all the night. I am not impotent like your hubby to give a shot and sleep. only such people can sleep without fucking you. hey, why are you scolding my hubby for no reason, he has given such a beautiful dame to enjoy and you are unnecessarily scolding him. don’t drag him into our business, she shout at me with anger. I said sorry dear, I was telling no one can resist fucking all the night, you are such a dame. I am sorry again to hurt your feelings. Now come and suck me, she was losing mood, on bit soothing she came back to me, started sucking me. I was pushing her head to take maximum of my cock into her lovely mouth. I was enjoying scene of her head bobbing up and down on my ramrod. she looked tired of sucking as my rod had no mood to ejaculate. she raised her head looking at me, now it is enough, all my holes are tired. I don’t know how long you will take to discharge, on today’s experience I can understand that you will need at least one hour to complete one show. so far my pussy and ass were tired but now you made my mouth also tired. it was biggest klpd, I neither could force her or keep quite. she had made me horny with her beauty and had added extra fire by sucking, it is not in reversible position and this bitch says can’t continue or take it anywhere. please do something didi I have painful erection, you can’t leave me in middle, I was pleading. sorry little bro I am helpless, it is you who have brought me to this state. please coo down till morning, then I will be ready for the play to resume. I tried to convince for another round, she was suggesting me to sag, I asked her to that at least. she said she would break her wrist by doing but I won’t finish. I was not at all happy for this but there was no way I could do. do one thing, we will sleep hugging. lodge your thing between my thighs, that way it will make you cool after some time. I am really sorry for leaving you at bad stage. there was no other options left as I never masturbate as I don’t need to. we both lay hugging each other, she played with my hot lund for some time and then showed it between her thighs. we kept chatting for a while, how long can you hold your erection she asked. I don’t know, while fucking I can fuck for at least an hour but without fucking I have never observed, I replied. let us test tomorrow after you asking I am also curious to know. we both laughed and tried to sleep. she was patting my face as if bringing sleep to a child, still there was feeling of guilt on her face. I don’t know when we slept.

next morning it was she who woke first, she delicately removed my hand which was over her body, just not to disturb my sleep. tingling of glass bangles made me wake, I opened my eyes, it took few seconds time to recognize with who and where I was. I recognized rohini didi and pulled her hand with force , she fell on me. good morning dear she wished me, kissed my forehead, she too was still nude. I caressed her face good morning kiss should be like this, I tried to smooch her. she brought her hand between her our mouths, not now, after we both brush our teeth, smilingly she gave peck on my cheek and left for wash room. I closed my eyes trying to sleep for some more time, I wanted little more rest after restless night. I had to open my eyes on feeling sprinkles of water on my face. there she was standing laughing at me. come on get up honey, I tried to pull her ,this time she had expected my moves, she moved back escaping from my clutches. it is already eight in the morning, how long will you sleep, she pulled me out of bed and took me to wash room pushing my back. I wanted to drag her with me but she again escape by running back and shutting door behind me.
I completed my business fast, took bath also. she was waiting for me holding towel in her hands, she welcomed as if welcoming her hubby. she had spread towel with both hands, I took towel and hugged in same speed. she cooed and came in arms. I kissed her cheeks, she took towel from my hands, she rubbed dry my wet hairs, and then my back. she was rubbing vigorously bringing heat on my back. I could see her in full mirror, I could see her boobs jiggle as her hands moved briskly on my back. then she pushed me to bed mad me sit on bed then she dried my front too. how lucky her husband must be to have such beautiful and duty- full girl as a wife. how she must be servicing her hubby while she served me a one day friend. she was standing before me drying my hairs again, now I could see her boobs jiggling, her narrow waist was before me. I pulled her to me holding her thin waist, not with lust but with love. I made her sit on my thigh and showered kisses on her face expressing my love to her. enough darling, she shouted when I didn’t stop showering kisses. what made you shower so much, she asked. I was expecting you to smooch me, what made you kiss all over face she asked bit amused. no didi it is not lust it is pure love, how lucky is your husband to have such a good mannered girl as a wife. I really envy him now, how much care you take.

thanks for the compliment shree, are you buttering me for ass fuck again, she asked playfully. no dear I have decided not to hurt you any more, you are an wonderful girl I have ever met. she was happy with my answer, how many girls you had so far, she asked smiling at me. sorry no comments I to said smiling at her. don’t be annoyed I was just wondering how experienced you are, you are an real master in love making. with all this wonderful experience with you since last evening, and the word you spoke I am wonderful girl you have ever met. I was just joking no need to be annoyed, I repeat again, you are an really very good person, I like you and I love you. her eyes had become moist, she began smooching, just to hide her emotions. I too responded by kissing her back, our tongues began battle of their own . it lasted long, she was moaning again but her moans were absorbed in my mouth. it was an lovely smooch without any hints of sex, I didn’t touch her anywhere except caressing her back with love.
on breaking long kiss, she stood up, asked me to order room service for breakfast, I am feeling hungry she said. I too was hungry, I took intercom ordered breakfast as per her selection. she had ordered butter dosa, davangere special and some sweets.
I called kavitha about their timing of arrival , she said still they have not left and asked me to wait for them, I said ok and she gave kiss over phone. I said same from too, she understood that I was with someone, she asked me where I was and with whom. I said I am in restaurant ordering breakfast, oh is it, and she disconnected. rohini asked whom did I call, I told her it was kavitha and they have not yet left, so they may reach here by afternoon. it means there is still time, it is ok we can spend some more spicy time here, she smiled at me, she looked happy meaning what she said.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 01:03 PM