Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.29
I am feeling hungry, don’t you want to eat, she said while I was pressing her nude boobs laying on bed. Please stop now before I lose self control. Then I looked at time it was nearly nine in the night. We had spent lots of time in seduction and sex and chatting. Would you like to have dinner here or shall we go to restaurant I asked. It is better to go to restaurant for some fresh air, she replied. We both got dressed and took dinner at restaurant. On the way back I found same receptionist. He came forward and greeted us, hope you had nice time, he smiled meaningfully. We too smiled back, rohini understood what he meant and blushed, I took the chance to tease her, thanks uncle it is all due to our advise and help and thanks for allowing us to rooftop, we enjoyed the rain in wildness. This time rohini really felt shame to giving a hint of what had happened on terrace which lead to intimate and intense love making. She pinched my arm stealing glance and gestured to move. I did but not before teasing her indirectly. He then apologized us for not providing blanket, can I send one more now, I will get it from other non occupied room as I am not expecting rooms to be filled. Before rohini replied I said no thanks for your kind offer, we will adjust somehow. Otherwise you should not be in trouble if more guests come I added. Till we left from there she was hiding herself behind me. On reaching room she asked me what was necessary to hint him that we fucked she asked in bit sad tone.

ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.30
Where did I tell him that we fucked on terrace, or later. It was your screams that have relayed what all happened here and how wild fuck it was. She pinched me again, stop talking now, all the time you turn your talk to something else leaving original track. This time she without any shy or hesitation changed into her night clothes in my presence. Naturally after doing so much there is no need to feel shy or embarrassed.
I switched on t v and sat on sofa. She too joined me after changing, I didn’t observe much while she changed, as there is nothing new which I had not seen. She sat beside me almost touching. We kept on chatting while we watched t v . she placed her arm over my shoulder and continued talking as If I am good old friend of her. there were no inhibitions left in her. after some time I placed my hand behind her back and caressed while we talked and watched t v. I slowly circled her waste and reached her left boob as she was itting on my left. First I cupped her left boob covered by thin cloth without bra. I was circling her boob without reaching for nipple most erogenous part , was just teasing her. I glanced at her face already she had stated closing and opening her eyes indicating excitement. Then glanced at her protruded chest, could see nipple pokies as nipples were erected craving for attention. She wa waiting eagerly for me to play with her nipples, when I didn’t reach or touch them, she herself tweaked her own nipples and leaned over me.

I was waiting for her to proceed, she caressed my face with her fingers and then rubbed my cheek with hers. Now I had left her boob and caressing her stomach and reached navel above cloth. She was looking at me as if expecting a smooch, but I didn’t proceed. I kept her teasing her to arouse more and more, I never did what she expected me to do to tease and frustrate more and more. At last she lost her self control she leaned on me holding my face and started smooching, that lasted very long, till our lips became sour of licking and sucking. While we kissed I was playing with her boobs pressing one by one and tweaking nipples. She had become aggressive and moaning, but all her moans were absorbed into my mouth. When w broke kiss she had become like wild tigress, suddenly she tore her clothes and got rid the only piece she was wearing, then she pulled my west followed by shorts, I too was not wearing anything underneath. She pulled me to bed and pushed me on bed, I lay on my back. She came over me, I wanted my dick to be sucked by her lovely lips, but she had other plan. When she straddled me I asked her to give a blow, she said no I don’t like it, I pleaded her to suck me, but she politely denied on persuasion she told she won’t at least now. She is super horny and she wants to ride me. I too didn’t persist her to suck. She positioned herself over me. Looking at her eagerness to fuck I managed to wear condom then I helped her to guide my monster into her dripping hot pussy.
She widened her pussy lips with two fingers and guide my hot ram rod into her weeping pussy, when my cock was fitted into her slick and tight pussy, she pushed herself hard on my cock sending it to almost half way. She cried loud of her own push and she pulled a bit and gave another thrust sending my rod all the way into her love box fitting it to the brim. She waited for a while to feel my rod into her pussy, I could feel her pulsating pussy clamping my cock like a vise. My cock was also twitching in her new found toy. Then she started raising and falling taking support of my chest. With every move her boobs jiggled, what a marvelous boobs they were, despite of their size they had not sagged a bit, standing like toms of temple. I pulled both her nipples at a time to send new vibes into her. she started pounding like a wild bitch. She was so aroused she didn’t bother about herself and was fucking so hard, jumping like wild animal over me clashing her groin over me. Her facial expression was worth watching, she was pressing her own boob with one hand while she supported herself with one hand. I too started pressing both of her hard boobs at a time while she had placed her both hands on her head and continued jumping rhythmically. By now she was near to her second climax , she was fucking with full speed spending all her energy to maintain the tempo. At last she screamed loud and collapsed on me panting and breathing very loud. I could feel her pussy muscles clamping and unclasping my condom covered cock.

ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.33
Her pussy was leaking like hell, her pussy convulsed over my cock gripping it hard. She too was writhing her body with intense orgasm. I turned her on her back and immediately started pumping her, she was trying to stop me till she regained, but I had different thought. I wanted to give her another series of orgasms. Despite of her gesture I started moving rhythmically taking her to another orgasm followed by her previous. I continued banging her for some more time to take her to ecstasy and made her gain few more orgasms one after the other. I stopped when I felt she is tired, this style of fucking was new to her, as she had habit of one climax and show was over. I wanted her to know what the real fuck game is and she should not forget me for rest of life. I wanted to make her my slut and she should come running to me whenever she is horny. I lay over her playing with her boobs licking her face, she opened her lips inviting me for a smooch. We lip locked for some more time, my cock was still erect inside her love box. Is it not enough shree, you have been doing it since almost half an hour and still not finished, where as I have attained innumerable numbers of orgasm.
Not yet darling, abhi dilli bahuth dur hai. Now turn on your back, I will fuck you in doggy style. I want to give pleasure of your life, I want to make this day very special to you and most memorable of your life, I replied. You have already made it dear, how can I forget today, you are so sweet. I had never thought I would cheat my hubby, but with you I did and I don’t feel guilty any more. I have become your grate admirer. Where have seen me yet, there are any more things to do, just be with me and follow what I say, then you will come to know what actual sex is. What more is left shree, you have been fucking me since evening. At the most you will ask me to suck your cock she replied. No baby you are still a baby, you need to learn and experience a lot, I replied. By the way I thought you are virgin and know nothing about sex, but you are proving to master in art of sex, where did you learn this art. Do you have regular girl friend or got any sexy aunts who could train you, she was asking many questions. I didn’t bother to reply and asked her to turn on her face. She kneeled before me to give me best view of her most adorable butt for which I was longing for since I met her.

I caressed her soft butt and caressed her anus, I felt like banging her ass, but time is not mature I thought, I want to have her ass, but not at this moment. I should make her mentally ready for that if she is virgin there. I positioned behind her, asked her to guide my cock to her hole. She took my cock and guide it to her dripping cunt. I slowly pushed into her love box which was no more tight but still hot enough. I could feel the heat through condom. I buried entire length in few pushes and started fucking her in slow rhythm. I took support of one boob and placed another palm on her butt I picked up the speed, she too was pushing her back to receive my thrusts. I kept on fucking, I was kneading her soft bun and then I played with her pucker. She was responding well when I caressed her ass hole, good sign for me. She was moaning loud, I licked my one finger to coat it with saliva, then played with her pucker hole with wet finger, she shivered with new sensation. Then took some ore saliva and applied on her ass hole and then slowly inserted one finger while I kept fucking her in steady speed. Slowly inserted up to two knuckles in her tight anus. She responded well I continued finger fucking while I fucked her chute. Her moans increased and she was sort of crying. By now she was near to next orgasm, I kept banging her with speed, for that I took out my finger from her as to take grip. She looked back saying leave it inside don’t take it out, it feels so nice. Then I inserted finger back into back hole, balancing with one hand I kept banging her hard to take her to next orgasm. I was happy she only is initiating me to finger fuck her ass, maybe she is used to ass fuck, so I can fuck her ass without any fuss.
I managed to fuck while I finger fucked her ass, it was bit troublesome as I was fucking her doggy and fingering her ass simultaneously. I tried to poke two fingers into her ass, it was too tight for two fingers, she screamed with pain, asked me to do with only one finger. It won’t be that fun with one finger, take two you will really enjoy I tried to convince her. she said I have never taken any thing up my ass, it is virgin for fingers also , be careful not to hurt. I was overwhelmed to hear she is virgin and I will have the honor to deflower her tight bung hole. My mind started working fast. Don’t worry darling, I will see to it that you are not hurt, but be prepared for some pain as new intrusion may give you little pain, but pleasure is assured. She kept quite then my main motto was to dilate her anus for my cock. Always I have an advantage of slim cock, I can deflower new holes without much pain comparatively with thicker one, so now also I can use the advantage of slim one here too.
I pushed two fingers slowly after lubing those managing good fuck. She was getting pleasure at both ends. After initial discomfort got accustomed to new intrusion, she was pushing her back to receive my cock. I went on banging her , she ws crying loud with new fun , getting beaten at both ends. When she was near to orgasm she was pushing her back with all the force and eagerness. When she was on brink of explosion I withdrew my cock from her pussy, she looked back to ask what happened. I asked her to wait, I pulled out fingers and applied some Vaseline on her bung hole and pushed my well lubed dong into her ass hole, then only she was aware of my intention. She plunged forward to get away from clutches. I was quick enough to grip her ass. Don’t worry didi I am not going to hurt you, this is what had drawn me to you. I can’t resist fucking your beautiful ass. I have already told you where your beauty lies. No bro please don’t fuck my ass, I know it is going to be very much painful. I tried to convince her with soothing words. She was still hesitant about letting me bang her ass. One thing I will promise didi, if you feel unbearable pain I will withdraw and I won’t force you again. She was still resisting, I remembered her request to fuck her without condom. She wanted to feel my sperms swimming in her pussy. Yes I had said it I want to feel your hot sperm inside me, but that has nothing to do with fucking ass. Leave it na bhai, please don’t ask for that, at least now. I am on verge of finishing another greate shot and let me enjoy. Why are you spoiling my fun, she was arguing. I kept her engaged in talk and I positioned my cock on her bung hole, before she could know, I gave a push sending my bulbous head into her tiny aperture, as the hole was greased well, my bulb could move in. she screamed again for the unnoticed assault on her ass. I held her tight didi please bear this for couple of minutes, cant you do this much for your loving bro. I have assured everything and I shall withdraw if you tell, if at all you love me, let me fuck your loveliest ass and let me fulfill my fantasy. Ok bro, on one condition, you should stop instantly when I say so, be gentle you are exploring new territory which has never touched by anyone. I promise didi and thanks for letting your bro to deflower most prohibited area.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 01:00 PM