Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
With other hand she kept running her fingers on my hair, pushing me down whenever she felt the intensity of kissing is reducing. Shree remove your west she murmered. "You do the honour sweety" I replied. rohini slightly got up and almost ripped my west. Frantically she started kissing all over my bare chest. Swirling her tongue on my chest. She bit my body as if she wanted to eat me like sweet chocolate. Then I turned her around kissed on her neck. Bit her on nape of neck slowly and slowly I reached her chest above towel. I licked her sweet skin. With my teeth I pulled the nighty and opened it. Her well shaped bubbly boobs unraveled in the twilight of the room. I kept gazing at those beautiful pairs of golden melons for almost a minute totally mesmerised. "wow...what a beauty" I uttered. "Sirf dekhoge ya kuch karoge bhi?" rohini's question shook me out of my bewilderness. Man what sight it was! Well rounded creamy and fleshy boobs. Dark brown aeroles,and big pointed and pink coloured nipples. Slowly I lowered my mouth on her left nipple. I kissed it, with my wet lips I swirled my tongue on her nipple. As her nipple became erect and trembling, rohini was shivering. My right hand was busy fondling her other breast. I kissed them. Bit them drank them suckled them... I was really enjoying those devine mounts of ultimate passion! rohiini dug her nails into my back as she hit the zenith of enjoyment. I held her both enormous boobs together and suckled them together. As I continued doing it she shuddered and and shook her body with a long uncontrollable shrug accompanied by a loud moan.

ME AND ROHINI DIDI BACK IN ROOM 62.21
I knew she attained her first orgasm!
rohini was sweating, as if the the AC were ineffective. Beads of sweat ran over her face down to her neck. I traced my finger along those streams of sweat down to her breasts. rohini was still shivering her body. As her body calmed down, I restarted my manipulations on her body. Eyes closed, with a writhing body rohini looked like a lotus with its petals closed, inviting me to drink the honey hidden it!. I slowly placed my mouth again on her nipple. With my I beat her nipple. My right index finger and thumb were busy pinching and tormenting her other nipple. She gave loud moan in the ecstasy of painful lust. I guided my mouth down to the base of her breast. I bit it softly and cupped both breasts and I kneeded them slowly but firmly. Now my mouth was searching for new territories to conquer. My mouth followed the line ran in between her breasts on to her stomach. As my tongue traced her soft titillating stomach my hands were busy taking her breasts to new found level of enjoyment. I dipped myself into her beautiful navel. My tongue penetrated the tiny slit and gave it a good lick. Around the navel I gave her a thousand bites, For each one she reciprocated with moan as if we were singing a synchronized duet.

! Then I further proceeded down. I kissed her and slowly removed panties from her groin. God! Hairs removed her pubic area was clean, soft and inviting. She must have applied some perfumes on her pubics. Sweet aroma filled my nose. Licking her pubic mount I reached the destination. Her pussy was dripping wet. With its opened lips her pussy looked like a nectar ready to be ravished by this bee!
"Wait...wait rohini". I stopped her. I got up and from cupboard I took the condom. As I was tearing its wrapper She giggled and told "Badmash!!!poori taiyari karke aya tha? I didn' t know this". I gave her a wicked smile and sealed her lips with a forceful kiss. Again Our lips were locked tongues searching each others' tender points. My hands again found joy in fondling her melons which bore a number of love bite marks."rohini the day I saw you for the first day I dreamt of making love with you. Over these days I kept waiting for this moment" I told looking into her deep eyes. rohini hugged me tightly pressing her boobs against my chest.
She kissed me on my neck-"shree...I love you!!!"
I put on the condom and placed myself between her wide open thighs. I opened her lips with my penis tip. I tickled her clit with tip of my dick. Under the magical spell of lustful excitement rohini bit her lips and pressed her own tits. I slowly pushed my dick into her steaming juice filled pussy. But my entry was not that easy despite the flow of love juice in her love tunnel. As I pushed myself further I could see discomfort in rohini's face. " I pulled my penis out and asked "dont you guys make love?" rohini gave a nod and said "we haven't fucked once in one month". I could make out the contempt she had for her husband when she used the 'fuck' word. I got up, from my shaving kit in bathroom I picked up a bottle of vaseline and came back to bed. I took a good amount of vaseline on my fingers and inserted in her pussy. After greasing her pussy I slowly moved my finger in an in and out motion. My finger picked up speed steadily.

ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.24
rohini closed her eyes and started enjoying my finger fucking. She started moving her groin to meet my thrust of finger with thrust.Again with a huge shudder she came. Her thighs convulsed repeatedly and uncontrollably. Now I inserted my two fingers and moved it. rohini was flying in clouds. She moved her head frantically to sides spreading hairs all over pillow. Again I greased her pussy hole with Vaseline. I now was ready to enter her luscious body once again!. Now her pussy was well lubed with her own juice as she had reached climax and I has coated with Vaseline I slowly positioned between her open thighs she too was eager to receive my cock with full spirit. As I positioned my cock between her love lips, she was urging me to enter. This time it was easy to enter as I had opened her pussy with fingers. I eased my monster cock into her love box, she hold me tight gesturing to go slow. I was pressing my hard on into her love tunnel when my cock head entered I stopped a bit to let her feel my monster into her, then I slowly pushed my erect cock into her tunnel giving her pleasure of new found toy. I was in no hurry rest of the night is for us to enjoy. When I was through I stopped again to feel tightness of her pussy, she felt like virgin she was so tight her pussy muscles clamped my cock tight as if she is being fucked for the first time. She had closed her eyes, she looked like a innocent child feeling happy to find a newest doll of her life. I wanted to feel her pussy but I had covered rod with condom which had diminished the feeling of naked flesh but tightness of her pussy was enough to send all the messages to brain.

She opened her eyes looked into my eyes; she felt shy to find herself in other mans arms for a first adulterous fuck. She closed her eyes and pulled me to her tighter indicating me to start fuck which she felt shy to express through words. I took the cue and started fucking her in slow motion, her pussy was leaking juice to lubricate pussy hole enabling me to go faster. I picked up the speed was banging her, now she too raised her butt to meet my thrusts, she had become so crazy she pulled my face to her bosoms crying to eat them up. I started kissing one boob while pressed other, she was trying to stuff her entire boob into my mouth, I kept sucking it while pressing another hard till she cried with ecstasy. I kept on banging her she was near to her mind blowing orgasm. I increased speed to our groins met with thup, thup sound filling room. Within short time she arched her body with loud moan she started oozing her love juice. It was so intense she was washing my condom covered dick with her love juice, she was shivering with loud moan. I continued fucking her to take her for another climax. She was gesturing me to stop but I had planned to give her fuck of a life time. Within a minute she was on heat and was urging me to fuck harder , I was giving her long strokes by pulling my cock all the way and ramming back in single go. She could not with stand for long time, she was thrashing her head to both sides shouting my name, oh ohhhhhhhhhh and all sorts of murmuring.

Oh shree I am coming make it bit harder and squeeze my boobs. I took hold of her both boobs and was fucking her still harder. Every time my cock hit her depth of chute brushing her uterus, giving her maximum pleasure associated with pain by pressing her boobs hard. I was leaving my finger prints on her lovely white boobs, they had become full red with my assault. Her nostrils flared and was feeling hard to breath, I thought her eyes would come out of their socket. I continued ramming for another few minutes by then she had series of climaxes and her love juice was soaking bed underneath and my thighs as lot of cum sprayed like a fountain . she was jumping in bed like wounded tigress, was trying to sit and lay back in succession. When I felt enough for this round I too felt my climax was nearing, which I didn’t want to fill condom soon. I stopped fucking when she lay back like a dead animal. Her breathing was erratic, now she had closed her eyes. I though she must have informed everyone in hotel that she is being fucked hard, at least this floor room occupant must have heard her screams. I became still burying my dick into her hardly used pussy and rested to gain my breath.
She took lot of time to recover, when she was done she opened her eyes smiled looking at me. That was marvelous dear she said and pulled me over her. I lay over her still my cock embedded into her lovely chute.

ME EXPLORING ROHINI DIDI 62.27
She showered my face with wet kisses and my face had become sticky with her saliva.
After some time she was feeling my dick in her wet pussy, her cunt muscles started clamping my cock and leaving sending new sensations to resume fucking. Her muscles were acting like chewing my dick, I resumed fucking in slow speed she started moaning slowly my cock was moving easily compared to initial that time pussy was very tight , now too it was tight enough but due to lots of discharge it had become slippery. As I humped her tight pussy it was making thumping sound. I fucked her for another fifteen minutes or so by then she had reached climax few more times, again she was near to one more, then I too was near to my own it was waiting to shed its juice since hours, then I increased speed and was banging really hard, this time also she was making lots of sounds. At last I matched her orgasm with mine and I too started cuming in condom, I could feel her squirts as it washed my balls and condom covered dick. We both lay gasping for breath.
When we both recovered breath we lay hugging each other. She opened her eyes and pulled me tighter and kissed me again. She got up to clean then she looked at her watch, my good you fucked me almost for an hour, you have grate stamina shree. When she got up and stood beside cot she looked at bed and started laughing. I asked what happened, she indicating at bed see how the sheet is drenched with your cum. No it’s not mine you wetted the sheet with your love juice. Mine is in condom, so far I had not removed condom as I lay exhausted.

She pulled condom and exclaimed you too have filled the condom with so much juice in it, it would make millions of babies with it, she pulled me along with her. we both laughed at her comment. is it only mine which has wetted bed sheet, did I come so much she asked, yes didi you were so horny you went on leaking I thought you would never stop Cumming . I had never leaked so much juice in my entire married life, it is your magic that you did it . by the way I had never reached more than one climax in one shot, this is the first time I have reached multiple orgasm. Does not your hubby satisfy you I asked. Sure he brings me to climax almost in every session, but never like this. He does not do it for such a long time, biggest problem with him is he comes mostly intoxicated or in tension. On our honey moon days he didn’t drink, but still then he didn’t perform for such long period, I never had imagined in reality also people fuck for longer, in blue films I have seen such acts. I though it is all bull shit and it is camera trick, but now I have realized. In one word it is an wonderful experience for me and thanks for giving it, I was in seventh heaven all the time. She kissed me again and we had a nice a and long smooch. When we broke kiss she asked to have a wash, see all the mess you have created she show her thighs which had dried stains of her own cum. I looked at myself, finding so much mess on my thighs and ass. Both of us went together to wash room, we washed both each other .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 12:57 PM