Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

ME AND ROHINI DIDI on TERRACE 62.15
I slowly moved back to test but she pushed her back onto me keeping the cock in same position. I dozed of enjoying the hot feel, after some time I felt some sensation on my tool, but I was in slumber. My mind didn’t react to it and again slipped in sleep. After some more time again felt some tingling sensation on my groin. She was calling my name, but I didn’t answer her and wanted to check what exactly was going on she was feeling my erection by keeping her hand back, she had moved a bit and making some space between me and her, was feeling my hard cock. She started caressing my rod covered by shorts from over the cloth. When her hand touched my full length it twitched with excitement, suddenly she took off her hand thinking I am awake. I was pretending like a dead log, she again called me by name, shree bro are you awake, why don’t you speak. I dint answer her, after a pause she decided that I am still asleep. Her hand reached my groin again without moving her body, only her hand was on work. Slowly her fingers moved on my crotch, her long and slender fingers moved all over the hot rod, how long can you hold erection shree, since at theatre I am feeling it to be erect and even now it is in full attention, she was murmuring to herself. So it was her deliberate move at theatre, she was trying to feel my cock as if accidental and now thinking that I am asleep she is touching without any fear. I still lay like that I wanted her to make next move, if I show that I am awake she may go back and I may lose this golden opportunity. I was in mode of wait and watch; I let her play with my hard tool. She was caressing my entire tool measuring its girth and length, she was not satisfied with its feel, she again called my name to check if I am awake, when there was no response from side she pinched my thigh to double check that I am asleep. Then she inserted her fingers through bottom of shorts, when her fingers landed on my nude directly, badmash chaddi nahi pehna ( badmash he is not wearing underwear). Ok it is fine with me, she shoved her hand inside my loose shorts and caressed full length, then her fingers stopped on cock head. You have a smooth penis shree, it is so long, though it is slim but long enough to satisfy any girl and you have very good capacity to retain erection for such a long time. She slide foreskin without looking at it, as it is concealed in shorts.

ME AND ROHINI DIDI on TERRACE 62.16
I could not hold back any more when her finger caressed cock slit, my cock throbbed. Then without her knowledge she pressed knob bit harder, taking this chance I opened my eyes. What are you doing didi, ha press it again it feels so nice to be held by your soft fingers. She got shocked and suddenly tried to take her hand out of shorts, I was fast enough to catch her hand inside shorts, my grip was so firm she could not take her hand out of shorts, her fingers had opened and my cock was not into her grip but it was still there on it. Why don’t you continue what you were doing didi, I persuade to continue. She was dying with shame for getting caught red handed. Please leave my hand shree, she was requesting after a long pause, she had covered her face with her free hand. I am sorry shree please leave my hand. I shall leave but tell me what you were doing, didi please tell na. I was not ready to leave her hand and with other hand I gripped her at her waist so that she should not get away. She was quite for a long time, her fingers in my short were open but still on my cock. After some more persuasion she said, I was curious about some think poking between my legs, though you dozed off it was still hard and pricking my …. There. I thought when it still so hard it might not be your ….. thing, you may be hiding something in your pocket, I wanted to check what it is, with curiosity I touched there to find your thing. I was wondering how can it be straight and rigid even after such a long time, I am sorry I should not have done it, for god sake leave my hand, I am so shameful for my acts.
Why don’t you tell clearly you are telling with lots of gaps, tell me what you wanted to check and what you found, I asked. She was quite again, after a pause she said I told na, I was curious about what was poking at my back, I thought you are hiding something in your shorts, she replied. It is ok but tell me what did you find there I was insisting. What else I found your thing she replied. Tell me clearly what did you find there, I was persuading. You know about what I am speaking she was hesitating to tell but I was not ready to close the talk, I wanted her to use proper term I wanted to her to say cock or lund and she was feeling shame to tell. Didi I will leave your hand only on you telling me what you found there. I pressed her hand more on my lund and I could feel her soft palm pressed on my tool, I was enjoying the feel, it was sending lots of sensation to my throbbing cock.

ME AND ROHINI DIDI on TERRACE 62.17
At last she gripped my cock and said I found this, she was in half smile and half shy. No you tell me verbally I insisted. Shree please leave it na I told you I am sorry and I won’t do it again I am feeling guilty of doing it, she was not ready to speak about it, in the mean while I closed her fingers on my cock as already she had gripped again to indicate what she had found. I started moving her hand slowly to give me slow shaking, she sensed it and tried to pull away her hand, but my grip was strong enough to hold her hand where it was. When she was sure she can’t take away her hand she said, I found your tool, I have said it now leave my hand. No not this way you tell what it is called. She was blushing her face had become red with shame and may be excitement. At last she made up her mind and told your penis, lund or cock. Ok leave me now she was desperate to get released, she was getting angry also. I was not ready to give the feelings what I was getting her hand on my throbbing dick. Ok didi tell me one more thing , you found what it was and even after confirmation why did you insert your hand inside shorts. She was lost into her thoughts, I said sorry I should not have done it but on feeling your erect cock for such a long time I was just carried away and I didn’t even know I was inserting my hand into your shorts. Now please leave me before I die with shame and guilt. Thanks for sharing truth didi , now please repeat it what you were doing. She was shocked she was expecting me to release her but my demands were increasing, she said no way, already I am feeling very odd keeping my hand in your shorts and you want me to do something against my wish. Please , please leave me before I get angry she said in stern voice. Where was I ready to lose this golden opportunity, I wanted it to continue as long as possible. If I played right I could get more from her, I was curious to continue this game and was getting hornier also. Please do it for some more time and you will be free I replied. It is cheating shree, you said you would release my hand if I spell it and now I have done it and no more interested to do anything. Don’t go back on your promise let me go she said in mock anger. It was on your interest you did all and for my sake you do it I pleaded. She said no way I agree it was my fault I should not have done it but I had done, now the chapter is closed, now you leave me before I get really angry with you she was trying to threaten me .

ME AND ROHINI DIDI BACK IN ROOM 62.18
I was not there to lose heart, always think crooked and wanted to encash the golden opportunity. So you agree that you did something wrong I asked, she said that I have confessed already. So for your misdeeds you deserve punishment, as a punishment you are going to continue what you were doing I too said sternly to make her mentally weak. she had no other option but to do what she was said to do. She started pressing my tool not with love but in anger. This was riskiest part of the game and I had to take risk, please do it with love yaar, why are you squeezing it. Do you want me to lose it forever. In that case nobody can use it and I won’t be able to piss also, have some mercy on my junior and me dear. She instead of getting angry suddenly broke into loud laugh on my dramatic request. You are really an scoundrel who taught you talking like this, she continued laughing, I too joined in her laugh. One thing to be noted was there was not pure anger in her voice. Taking advantage of this I turned her around keeping her hand in shorts I kissed her forehead and later attacked directly on lips first small peck and within short time I hold her head tight with one hand and other was on her back gave a long smooch, initially she tried to get away and as the time passes her resistance had died but still there was neither protest nor approval but she was quite. But most important thing is though I had left her hand, her fingers kept holding my dick in shorts. It didn’t take long time for me to feel her soft fingers had remained inside, I increased intensity of smooch, I took her lower lip inside mouth and started chewing it like chocolate. Looking at favorable condition I ventured another thing, I slowly placed my hand over her right tit, just cupped it for few seconds and later pressed it while I continued smooch. Either she was not aware or she liked could not be analyzed. I became so crazy lost self control, those globes felt so nice in my palm, then I realized that she was not wearing bra, my goodness I felt as if I am pressing nude tits. Then I did a blunder mistake without self-consciousness I pressed very hard, she was beginning to moan, they were low and were absorbed into my mouth. On sudden press she pushed me away with full strength and her hand was also was withdrawn from shorts.
She started shouting at me, is it the way to treat a innocent girl. I gave you little liberty but you took me for granted and advanced so much, at last you show me your standard she was still shouting, I thought for a short time and grabbed her and pulled her to me for another smooch, her resistance was becoming weak in couple of minutes when her resistance died I took her boob in my hand started squeezing each at time while continued smooch. Don’t press hard she murmered , sure darling I will not hurt you this time and sorry for that I said . All of a sudden hell broke loose and she started kissing me aggressively . I continued playing with her balls and soon found her nipples erected like bullet under her clothes.
I slowly lifted her face, ran my fingers on her hairs. Smelled her sweet smelling hairs. With trembling lips, I kissed her on forehead. Drew lines with my finger on her rosy lips. I kissed her both eyes, which were closed in unbearable ecstasy. Like a rythmic melody her breath was falling on my face. Shalini brought her left hand on to mine and filled the gaps between my fingers with hers. As my lips traveled down on her nose, she slightly opened her lips. "Hmmm...shree...."rohini started moaning. I gave her a peck on her awaiting lips and moved back. rohini slowly raised her head to catch my lips again. She extended her hand and pulled my head back and my lips were again on her lips. Slow and passionate...That's how we kissed. Our eyes were closed, but we could see each other. rohini slowly entered her toungue into my mouth. Our saliva mixed and toungues entwined. We were like to volcanoes, hot and steamy inside- about to burst!Meanwhile rohini was feeling my chest, tickling my nipples over my west.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 12:49 PM