Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)

ME AND ROHINI DIDI AT TERRACE 62.10
I asked her how she is feeling, she said bit better but I am still feeling cold, can you do a favor she asked. Anything for my darling didi I replied. She blushed for calling her darling but she didn’t comment about it. Can you lay over me so that cold can be reduced she asked hesitantly. No I don’t want to sorry I said, why you were saying anything for darling didi you said a moment back, and now backing up she asked inquisitively. Didi if you ask anything else I can do but not that, I am sorry I replied. Hey man I am suffering from cold and you don’t want to help me , what is this, please do something I am dying with cold. I was hesitating or pretending, she was asking me to my favorite thing, I would love to hug her and fuck her till says to stop. I wanted to show I am an gentleman, I didn’t want to miss this opportunity as already I had klpd twice, but if at all am hugging her I should be able to reach destination. If not should not touch her, that was my theory. Still I wanted to be sharif in her eyes, after little na nukar I agreed to hug her, from over the blanket. She was in fact pleading me to hug her but I was thinking she is pleading to fuck her. I laid over her holding her tight, she was laying o her back I could feel her contours even over the blanket, but remained still. I asked her how she is feeling, she said bit better but no much difference. Didi shall I suggest one thing, if you don’t mind I asked as if am very much obedient boy. You can speak man, why should you hesitate so much, you can be open with me, and as long as you speak honestly she replied. Lying over you covered by blanket may increase weight on you or I can hold you protecting you from shivering, but it wont be of much use or any use. So what do you want to suggest she interrupted before I complete my sentence. If you allow me to come inside the blanket and holding you may help I suggested. It is nice idea my sweet boy, do as you said, for all these you should not hesitate so much or should not shy even, w both are like friends despite you call me didi or me call you munna, treat me like friends. She hurried e to go inside blanket, I still hesitated, that is true didi, I know you are very friendly with me, but still, I hanged my words. What now, what is bothering you she asked. If we booth were boys I could have done it easily even without informing too, as you are an beautiful girl and that too married one, I should be cautious as I am also young but man. What do you mean, are you gay, she giggled at me. What are you speaking didi, you are insulting me. She raised side of the blanket and entered into it.

ME AND ROHINI DIDI on TERRACE 62.11
Still I was hesitating to hug her, she only turned that side and slide back till she reached me. I didn’t directly hug her but see to it that my body touched her. I could feel her hot body in cold state. Will you mind if I hug you didi I asked her. Next time I will slap you if you ask such silly question, that is what you are inside blanket and here you are to help me bit not for sleeping inside same blanket. Come on move to me, hold me tight she snarled at me. I did as she told I slide forward her entire back was touching me, I hold her by arms and pulled her to me, I could feel her young and beautiful body, what an feeling it was an god sent fortune for me. She had bent her legs a bit forward and I too folded my legs in same fashion, my crotch hit her shapely back. She had folded her hands to her chest, I placed my hand on her hand and hold it tight. Mmmmmm I am feeling better now , your body heat is being transferred to me. Are you having fever I asked her keeping my hand on her forehead with matter of concern voice. She said I don’t think but if this condition remains for longer I may get fever she replied. Don’t worry didi, I will see to it that you don’t get fever, will you have a tablet, I have paracetamol tablet with me. Before she replied I came out of bed and took tablet from my travelling kit and checked if any tea was left in thermos, luckily there was some as she had not taken much. I sat beside her and asked her to open her mouth, I made her swallow tablet and some tea which was not that hot but still warm. I caressed her forehead and face. Thanks for your caring, you are very good and caring, come inside now, that may be more useful than medicine she tried to smile at me. I took the hint and without any formalities I entered into the same blanket and hugged her , this time she had turned to facing me. I stretched my hand she kept her head over my arm and hugged me tight. Without any hesitation she placed her hand behind me pulling me more closer to her. What a sensation it was, me too placed my hand on her back. Both of her boobs crushed on broad chest, I was caressing her back to make her body heated. Now my man inside shorts started waking up again, I had not planned for any erection but that bloody fellow has his own thinking.

ME AND ROHINI DIDI on TERRACE 62.12
When my man touched her thigh I was shocked to feel erection and was getting embarrassed. Slowly I moved my butt away from touching her to avoid misunderstanding and getting embarrassed. She didn’t notice me moving my cock away from her but definitely she felt the movement so she hugged me tighter. I could feel my body heat being transferred to her body and she had stopped shivering. I started asking about her college days and what she studied and what she wanted to become in her life blah , blah, just to divert her attention. She told always she wanted to become doctor, but financial conditions of her father never allowed to go for medical, even she got merit seat also they could not afford expenses, so had to change the line. Later at college she was meritorious student and she attracted attention of all the teachers even at college level too. God is generous in giving you beauty and wisdom but he made little kanjjosi while giving wealth I replied. Thanks for the compliment bro, I know I am good at studies but regarding beauty you are boosting me up, that is all. In fact rani is more beautiful than me. But she is not as smart as you in studies I replied, and to be frank you are more beautiful than her and your curves are much better or sexier than hers. What did you say, you meant o say I am sexy, is this the way you speak to elder sis, you call me didi and use such words, she had become serious. Did I spoil the game I thought, this is what I don’t like in girls, if you praise them then also dangerous and if you don’t still dangerous. Is it crime to speak truth, you have gone after your husband, he too does not digest truth and you have learnt his lessons. That is the reason I didn’t want to come inside blanket, if anything goes wrong on my side I will be the one to be blamed. Should I go out so that I don’t have to hear any blames from you. You are far more sexier than her along with beauty, I said same thing and you get angry instead of being happy, saying so I pulled her nose. She started laughing, you have your own way of arguing, you want to justify your words. If you had said more beautiful I could have accepted, first you said about curves I had kept quite, but when you used term sexy I could not accept it. You should not use word to elders , am I clear?.
Ok darling didi, I won’t say sexy I will say you look much hotter than her, is it ok for you, I said playfully smiling at her. Both of your praises are equally bad, but what is making you think like that.

Have you ever seen yourself in mirror, with keen eyes. Or have you seen both of you together in mirror? I asked. Yes many times she replied, but what is there. She is equally beautiful like me. You have not observed properly or you sisterly love has masked few observations I replied.
If it is true then tell me what the difference is and what is making you think like that. Your eyes are more attractive than her, they just make any one look second time. Then nose yours is longer and straight. I was explaining how she looked more attractive or sexier. Then she asked what next, I said many more things better not explain each and every thing. Now she had stopped trembling with cold and was in joyous mood, luckily both physical hugging and tablet had worked, but we had remained in same position. My cock had erected to the limit and it was trying to come out of shorts and enter the sweetest pussy. But I was trying to control myself.
Why did you kept quiet, tell more na I am not convinced with your details of beauty. Then I tried to convince her with few things avoiding her vitals, she was still not ready to agree how she looked better than her sis. You should be aware of your vitals, they are better in you than her. For instance she asked as if she didn’t understood me, then I playfully placed my hand on her boobs said these are better than hers, she felt where I had placed my hands, you scoundrel how dare you touch them, she asked in mock anger. Sorry didi as I explained about other things I could not say this directly, I tried to convince indirectly but you were not ready to understand unavoidably I had to say this. Instead of calling boobs or breasts which would look odd and I could not indicate them as we are fully covered by blanket, so had touch them to relay what I meant, sorry if offend you. It is all right but still you could have said verbally. As I had slide back she came forward to hug me and she felt blushed with my words. But you are very clever man you have answer ready for everything. When she pushed herself forward, now my cock entered between her thighs and landed on pussy. She was all right without any issue, maybe she was still thinking about where I had touched her. I tried to move away but she held me where I was.

ME AND ROHINI DIDI on TERRACE 62.14
When she is comfortable with it why should I take it serious was my thought. Your bums are also nice I added, she asked what you are telling now. I said this and placed my palm on her butt. She smiled at me and pushed my hand away. Like this I was praising her beauty and make her bit horny too. Didi are you all right, can I move away now if you are feeling well, I asked. It was the most risky moment, if she said yes what would I going to do, it would be another klpd third one in few hours. At the same time I was sure she would not say yes, even if she says yes I would have thought another excuse to be in her contact in her bed, but that was going to plan from abcd and result would be unknown. For my luck she said don’t move shree, I am beginning to feel comfortable and it may take few more minutes to back into normal. Any way we need to spend entire night in same bed as we don’t have any spare bed and I can’t let you sleep on sofa that too without any cover.
After some time she rolled other side, I kept distance whatever had caused while she rolled. When she didn’t move back, I was in desperate condition to feel her hard butt. Then I slowly moved forward and placed my hand on her waist. She seemed didn’t minding, I wanted to push my cock in her ass crack but could not dare to. I started conversation again she remained in same position even while we spoke. My mind was working on feeling of her butt, but it should be such a way either accidental or she should move back giving me chance to dick her ass. Then I said something in very low voice, she could not hear it, she asked me to repeat again in low volume. She turned her head to ask me what I was saying, in the process she had moved a little backwards and now my tool touched her ass. What happened to your ears, have you become deaf, I said bit loud bringing my face near hers, making proper push into her ass crack. She was concentrating into talk rather than her ass. She probably didn’t realize me dicking her ass. Her dress was loose so it gave away my cock entering into the crack of ass and lodged firmly there. I kept her busy in talk and utilized chance for pushing my entire cock in her crack. May be she too was loving it or still had not realized my cock between her ass cheeks, any way I was happy to feel grip of her ass crack on my cock. Then I was feeling drowsy as things never made any progress I was losing hope so decided to sleep, but still keeping my hard tool between her cheeks.

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 12:45 PM