Misc. Erotica Friend’s Wife --- anitasexy
Friend’s Wife

This is not mine taken fron net

My Dear Friends. Welcome back again. This is Seenu , I am attended the friends marriage The guests to their marriage are Anu, who is the wife of my friend ,Sharmila and two of the friends of Sharmila. They are Haleem, a '. girl, aged 21 and the best friend of Sharmila. Next Sirisha, aged 22, a woman married and the second best friend of Mine and her close to me as well as sharmila.. They know the illegal relation of Seenu and Sharmila, (of course told by Sharmila), they are invited to her marriage and the marriage took place on Sunday at 8 PM.

Seenu married Sharmila before them, and Anu arranged a dinner to them. After that Sharmila and Seenu went into their first night room and they enjoyed the whole night, fully nude and they fucked like dogs.Next morning, Sirisha requested Seenu to drop her at her house, since it is little far. Then Seenu has taken her on his scooter and dropped her at her house. Sirisha invited him, to have a cup of tea. Soon both went inside and they were in little talks.Seenu “Sirisha..Where is your husband..”Sirisha “No seenu..He is out of station and will return after 10 days”Seenu “Then are you not feeling bore to be all alone”Sirisha “Ok..leave my topic. say about you. As far we are concerned. you have taken care of Sharmila like your sister. Now you have married her and became husband to your dear sister. How did you enjoy your first night with your sister..” She enquired teasingly.Seenu “I love Sharmila very much Sirisha..So as per her request, I married her secretly”Sirisha “I know it. But I wanted to know how you enjoyed the whole night with Sharmila”Seenu “Sirisha…You are also married and you know how a couple spend their first night. Like the same way, we enjoyed our first night”Sirisha “Seenu.. Don’t ask about my first night. I have not even enjoyed a single night with my husband. To be frank, I enjoyed more before my marriage only.”Seenu “What? That means you husband is not a male and you are not enjoying with him.”Sirisha “No Not like that. He will return late nights after finishing his camps. And he will just throw me on bed, lift my saree, petticoat up to my stomach, without even undressing them, and push his thing between my thighs and get finished within 2 seconds and goes back to sleep. I will just start getting aroused and he will finish by then and I will remain on bed unsatisfied. After he touches me one day, he will never touch me for 15 days again. I am dying with unsatisfaction with this husband.”Seenu “I am very sorry Sirisha.”Sirisha “Its Ok Seenu. I have told you everything about my sexual life.

Now tell me about your first night with Sharmila” she was eager to listen to their sexual affair.Seenu “We have enjoyed whole night and Sharmila has offered her total body to me”Sirisha “Why are you saying all that in simple words. I want to know in detail. Early morning I asked Sharmila to tell me in detail, but she just turned off the topic. You are male and you can tell me about your first night in detail. Please. tell me..” She requested him in a sweet voice.Seenu “How can I say Sirisha. How can we talk with females about first night”Sirisha “Why are feeling shy, when being a female I am asking you shamelessly. Now we both are all alone in this house. I have locked the front doors already. They are no one to stop you, you can tell me whatever you want to and you can do what ever you want. Please tell me word by word, how you made Sharmila ready for sex..”Seenu “Is that enough, If I tell you in detail our first night or ..you want more.”Sirisha “I want to know about your first night. How you undressed her white saree, white blouse and petticoat. How you laid Sharmila nude on the bed and how she invited you to climb on her body. How you both hug nude and how you entered her body for the first time. Where you kissed on her nude body and how many times you enjoyed with her body.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Friend’s Wife --- anitasexy - by ddey333 - 01-12-2021, 01:01 PM
RE: Friend’s Wife --- anitasexy - by ddey333 - 01-12-2021, 01:02 PM
RE: Friend’s Wife --- anitasexy - by Blue Bull - 01-12-2021, 01:25 PM
RE: Friend’s Wife --- anitasexy - by ddey333 - 01-12-2021, 02:55 PM
RE: Friend’s Wife --- anitasexy - by Blue Bull - 01-12-2021, 06:53 PM
RE: Friend’s Wife --- anitasexy - by ddey333 - 01-12-2021, 09:20 PM
RE: Friend’s Wife --- anitasexy - by ddey333 - 01-12-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: Friend’s Wife --- anitasexy - by ddey333 - 01-12-2021, 09:23 PM
RE: Friend’s Wife --- anitasexy - by Blue Bull - 01-12-2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Friend’s Wife --- anitasexy - by ddey333 - 02-12-2021, 09:15 AM
RE: Friend’s Wife --- anitasexy - by ddey333 - 02-12-2021, 09:17 AM