Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
ME AND ROHINI DID AT THEARE 61.40
to have better access to packet she slide further more towards me . now again her right boob pressed on my left hand . making movement every time by bending that was creating friction of her boob on my hand and now my small one started responding to boob touch . it was firmly packed in bra and blouse and again saree was wrapped tight so I was feeling hard flesh of right boob . gradually my man had woken up after long sleep and was saluting in my pant . I could not stop my self from feeling her . slowly I shifted my free hand to her shoulder , she must have sensed but luckily no protest . I had placed my palm on her shoulder and gradually made it move towards her face . now my finger came into contact with her cheek . later I caressed her face with two fingers , now my boner was so hard it was trying to come out by tearing my pant . I had stopped eating corns as one of my hand was holding packet and other was shifted to her shoulder . she looked at me and then at my both hands . shy did you stop eating she asked , did not you like it ? . I said I had enough and you take remaining . she took few grains and ate and others she stuffed into my mouth saying have some more shree , give company . I was feeling lucky to be fed by her , her slender and long fingers some times touched my lips and couple of times I deliberately licked her fingers . both the time she smiled and third time she pulled my nose saying naughty boy . my left hand had advanced and it was dangling against her left breast . I had let my hand hang freely without cupping or pressing her boob . my palms were itching to press her both boobs and lick and suck those milky spheres . I was controlling my level best to keep alert for her reactions . then all of sudden a funny thing happened , a mosquito bite on my leg I was forced to scratch and automatically my right hand moved away in mean while her hand came down on searching for pop corns , accidentally it landed on my now full blown cock . she was startled to find cock in place of pop corn packet . immediately she took back her hand , then tried to pretend as if nothing happened . I said sorry these mosquitoes never leave us alone and provide packet to her . she didn’t take packet but took few corns and ate few and rest feed me . this continued for some more time . still sensation of soft hand over my hard man had remained in my mind . I was craving for it to happen again and again . I was not daring to do any thing but I was feeling her left boob with light strokes by left hand . I kept observing her hand movement and again deliberately I slid my hand , this time also her hand landed on my rigid tool . this time she came to know that it was deliberate move and snatched packet from me and emptied remaining corns in one go and ate them silently as only were left out , while she ditched my stomach with her elbow acknowledging my acts . her face had become stern , she tried to sit upright . I pulled her back to me and said sorry I was just joking . she stared into my eyes and sat properly . I had lost chance of feeling her , without any comment I took back my hand from her shoulder , I knew I had lost chance and would not repeat any thing to regret later .
After couple of minutes she leaned over me again and next moment she caressed my face with her right hand . her smooth fingers felt grate on my face , how would it be if she continued playing with her delicate fingers forever . she went on playing with my face and I was just enjoying it in passive mode . I felt like taking chance to press her boobs , but I kept quite .
I was so happy for she caressing my face with her thin and beautiful fingers , I felt I was in heaven . I was day dreaming of going further with her which could lead to sex . it was not too much of expectation as she is caressing my face on her own , is this indication of she liking me or is she indicating me for further play with her . I wanted to hug and kiss her and press her nice boobs , but very next moment I thought it is better to wait for her next moves . so that I should not spoil the game . she is pressing her right boob on my hand and keeping her face so near to me , I could feel the feminine fragrance . I wanted to smooch her but was trying my level best to control myself . I was imagining to fuck her, but had no guts to proceed . she had continued playing with me and my emotions . I was getting hard and hard with every passing moments with her feel of boob and finger . I wanted to involve actively but was in dilemma whether to go ahead or wait and see till what extent she would proceed , if she has some thing in her mind she would definitely proceed or indicate some thing to me . mere caressing face is not complete sign of involving sexually .
Her fingers travelled through out my face , once they touched near nostrils , then I felt some thing sort of irritating after she had moved her fingers away from nose . I could not perfectly assess what it is , then her fingers caressed my lips and even she poked her one finger into my mouth . I took the chance and sucked her finger , then only my tube light lit . my god she is not playing with my face but she was smearing salt and masala of pop corn onto my face . then only I touched my face with fingers to confirm , yes she had done it . when I looked at her she was laughing without making any sound . she had made me fool and did tit for tat . for what joke I had made to her was replied in this way . immediately I ran to toilet and washed my face thoroughly and returned to seat .
I sat down pretending as if nothing had happened . but how can she keep quite , she asked why did you run away , what had ahppened ? , was passing urine was so urgent . I kept quite , usually I was known to set trap for others but here she had set perfect trap and I was easily fooled by her . I tried to smile at her but miserably failed , I was feeling shame . see how we boys fall so easily for girls and if that girl is beautiful our falling rate increases . when she teased me again , hope you didn’t pass urine in pant as you were so hurry and laughed at me making me silly . I could not tolerate any more , but hold her face and bite her cheek in sheer frustration . I didn’t know I was biting hard , she screamed of pain . luckily I had covered her mouth with my palm , so scream didn’t come out . I left her when she pushed me away with all the strength . I could see bite mark on her right cheek even in dim light . what is this , is this way you treat , see how badly you have hurt me she snarled at me . I had to say sorry but I was still angry , in fact there was no reason to be angry , she had doe it for joke and it was my mistake I could not sense it . I hold her face again and bite kissed her left cheek and sucked her cheek coating with lot of saliva . sorry didi I should have kissed like this , but I am sorry for my rudeness I replied smiling at her . she took my hand and wiped her saliva coated cheeks and alter cleaned with hanky .

ME AND ROHINI DIDI AT THEARE 62.1
She looked straight into my eyes and made face as if she didn’t like .what I did .you seem to be too naughty and take disadvantage of lone girl. Not like that didi , I was just asking for your opinion . she was still looking at me indicating that she didn’t like it . I said sorry didi I was just joking and sorry if offend you . then she smiled at me , you are naught but too fearful . no didi I stammered we are not yet that acquainted no and in addition you are married , so I was bit scared . I was relieved as she is not angry for the joke I did . after little bit talking we settled watching movie . with bit hesitation I placed my hand behind her back and slowly I moved it on her shoulder , there was no negative response from her . that encouraged me to go further . now my hand had covered fully on her shoulder and it hung before her body . Intermittently we were looking at each other . I was getting impatient, I wanted to feel her boobs but was not daring. after some time my hand rested o her left boob , I didn’t apply any pressure but let it hang or rest over her boob . As there was no response from her side I turned my palm and placed it on her left boob, she sensed what I was above to do, she cleverly took my hand into hers and our hold my hand keeping my hand away from her boob, I was disappointed by her act , I could do nothing for that , I could not force her . but holding her smooth hand and our fingers entangled with each other’s was enough to make me go crazy . I concentrated on screen hoping no development. she was whispering something to me , I looked at her . I took my face near to hers. She show me other couple making fun at next row . I watched their action where girl had bent completely, maybe she was trying to take cock in her mouth. I smiled at didi , she placed her head on my shoulder and turned my face towards screen , let us watch movie , these silly college students are here for other fun than watching movie . have you ever done anything like that in theatre I asked her . she said never we don’t watch movies in theatres she replied . I am not asking after marriage I know he does not have much time to spare with you , he is after money and he concentrate their only . I was asking did you such kinky acts before marriage, she said no never . hardly I had any boyfriends I didn’t encourage any boys and our friendship was limited to only hello and high .

I really wonder how such a beautiful girl was spared, if I had met you before I would have never let you alone, and persuade to make friendship with me . even if I was your hubby then also I would never let you away from me . I would have pasted myself to you like fevicol , but your husband is fool he spends more time in bribery and money . if I was your husband I would keep you always with me , never leaving you alone take you wherever I go . What would you do for eating she teased me. Employ some cook , it is so easy I replied . not like that what would you do for earning she asked me . very simple , I am not a employee , I am businessman , I could take you to with me and you would be of great help in business , so that I would not miss you even for a second . do you say I am so beautiful she asked . Why you ask me , ask the mirror or my heart , they will tell how beautiful you are . You are unnecessarily praising me , leave it she said and placed her head on my shoulder . I could see her eyes getting moist , I had praised her beauty enough to touch her heart .
I again concentrated on screen, she was almost leaning on me . I placed my left hand over her shoulder and was caressing her left cheek and face while her hand rested on my thigh. Her fingers were moving on my thigh while my fingers roamed on her . at one point I felt her finger touched base of my cock which was painfully erected . Already my condition was so bad , I wanted a immediate release but was helpless . Could do nothing . she had touched my cock may be accidentally but she may be aware that I am erect . if I go out she will come to know the reason and I too didn’t want to miss the chance to be so intimate with her . Then again her finger touched my cock this time tip , it didn’t stay any longer but the touch had left its effect on it she had left it throbbing , craving for the touch and hold or even fuck . but it was not happening in rest of fifteen minutes time her fingers had come in contact with my cock for few more times , but never stayed longer . I wanted to see her reactions when she had touched my cock, but failed to see as her face was not in favorable position. I was so aroused by her actions at last I slid my hand on her left boob and let it hang there , I could brush my hand on her boob as if accidental , at last I turned my hand so that my palm could place on her tit , shit it was bad luck and film ended .

ME AND ROHINI DIDI AT THEARE 62.3
Soon I removed hand from her and she too straightened herself and her dress. I was cursing myself for such a slow approach. She looked at me as if nothing has happened and it was true that nothing sexual had happened. but one thing was satisfactory we had come nearer to each other . I had to adjust my erection for not looking obvious and cheap in her eyes .
While going out I placed my hand around her waist as if couple are moving, though he looked at me but no comments . soon we were out of theatre and before I lead to car I asked her will she have ice cream or some breweries . she said she will prefer coffee , I too needed something as my head was aching with some anxiety and for losing opportunity to progress our friendship to next level . we had snacks and coffee at a good restaurant .
I asked her if she needs anything , do you want to go for shopping , she said let us return as the climate is not good , it is getting cloudy due to cyclone . I too felt right and we returned to lodge. While we were entering lobby, I took her hand and started walking , she looked at me inquisitively , I indicated at reception . she understood my point and she placed her hand around my waist . before I asked for keys he sent it to me by bell boy . I wished receptionist , his eyes lit looking us moving so close and wished us back .
I changed into short and west, she was still in her saree . I was looking outside window , so that she could go and change or could change there itself if she didn’t mind . but she lay on bed . it started drizzling I was looking at the untimely rain . She asked me what I was looking at with so much interest even not bothering to answer me. Before I answered she came and sat beside me , not exactly touching me but with very small gap . again she asked me what I was watching , is there any dame you are looking at smiled at me . I said I am not such a fool to look at tree for two while one in hand. she smiled and said naughty . look at the climate so romantic no , it is drizzling and cool breeze , it is fun to stand outside . she said yes we can go into balcony , but there was sigh in her tone . she must be missing her hubby in such a romantic climate .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 1 user Likes manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 12:28 PM