Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
TRAVELLING BACK WITH ROHINI DIDI 61.37
we were completely comfortable with each other now , we were free with each other . I went to wash room and got freshened . I came out and asked her to get fresh , you can take your clothes with you , so that you can come out ready .
Bu the time she came out I too had dressed and ready to go . she had changed dress and had some light make up . now she was wearing a red saree with matching blouse , she looked very beautiful in saree as it is the first time I am looking her in saree .
She had wrapped saree tight around her bust and it was contrast to her skin color . the way she wore saree she looked more sexier than western out fit . little make up had surely added to her beauty , she was looking most fuck worthy . I was now looking at her in sexy way but immediately I shook my head . what has happened to me why do I look every woman in that way . to wipe image from head I stood outside room and wait till she joined me . we went to the some good restaurant while waiting for food she saw a display of today’s entertainment board there were all the pictures running in city were displayed . she was reading board while I fiddled with menu . after food arrived we both got busy in consuming , food was really delicious . while eating she asked what is the next program , I said nothing shall go back to room and after some rest we can go out for a walk or if you wish to buy any thing we can go for shopping . can we go to movie if you don’t mind she asked . why not I don’t have any thing to do till they come back . in fact I don’t have fad of films much and I don’t know which movies are running . she indicated at board showing list of films running . have you chosen any film I asked she said yes . it was running in two theatres I called waiter and inquired which among two theatres is good . he said one name , and gave direction to reach there . while eating I often looked at her , she was looking so beautiful and her saree wrapped tight on her bust , it was clearly showing size of the bulge , couple of times she caught me staring at her , I pretend as if I was looking at her saree or some thing like that . she too didn’t comment over that . after food we came out and headed for theatre . there was no much rush , easily got tickets . I asked for corner seats he readily agreed and gave desired ones . while going in I brought couple of cold drinks , when we settled in seats I handed one to her . I was not talking much as I was bit embarrassed after getting caught staring at her especially her boobs . still there was some time before movies commenced , she started speaking to me , when I didn’t respond much to her talks she looked at me , is any thing wrong , are you all right . yes I am all right I replied . are you not feeling well she placed her hand on my forehead and then she inserted her fingers in my shirt , there is no fever , then what is the problem . her soft fingers felt nice on my chest , she let her fingers stay there on my chest while she spoke to me . are you not interested to watch movie or you don’t want to watch with me she asked smiling at me . her words were so soothing I thought she should not take her hands back from me . she was so caring and had full concern . I was relieved that she had not mind me staring at her , I was bit worried as she is my best friend didi . when there was no clue of bad feelings about me , I smiled back at her . nothing didi , I was thinking some thing else , nothing to worry . and thanks for the concern dear , I held her hand which was still on me . one more thing why did you ask , who will not love to watch movie with such a lovely girl . she laughed at me and said was just joking , I thought you are not interested in movie , if that is the case we can go back to room in case you need some rest .

TRAVELLING BACK WITH ROHINI DIDI 61.38
here also I am going to rest and it is nothing like I don’t see movies , but not much . even film is not good then also I love to watch sitting beside a beautiful girl . see how others are looking at us as if envying me , I teased her . you are an stupid and she slapped playfully at me . it is nothing you are best friend of my sis and I am married also . don’t think too much of me she teased me back . oh that is my bad luck I teased her again . now both laughed together , film had commenced and we both were lost in movie . it was some love movie , romantic one nothing sexy or any thing like that . I didn’t dare to look at her any more as I was feeling guilty after getting caught staring at her . she was also engrossed in watching film , whether she looked at me or not I didn’t notice . all of a sudden my attention was diverted by some mewing sound followed by short whispers and later crying sound of girl , they were in such a quick succession , I was forced to look at source of sound . I could see some movements in front line , a couple were sitting in next line and girl was pushing boys hand but boy was trying to molest her . I could not believe how can he molest her in public , girl cried again . this time he closed her mouth with his palm . after some time he left her mouth and that girl squeezed herself beside him . again his hands started wandering over her body , he whispered some thing to her , the girl kept quite . now I could see his hands roaming on her body , even in darkness I could make out . later he placed his hand on her shoulder and gradually it moved further , I could not see where his hand was but could guess he must be cupping her tit . after some time he started moving his hand slowly , I think he was trying to insert his hand inside her dress . girl was looking at his face but not really resisting , probably she was telling him enough but he neglected her words and continued pressing her bare tit . I could hear faint cry , naughty boy might have tweaked her nipple . her cry was loud enough to hear . so far I had forgotten a dame sitting beside me and I was watching film . I sensed some movement from my side . I looked at rohini didi , she too looked at me . what are you doing , your attention has gone from film and what are you watching she said . no nothing I blushed as she caught me in voyeur action , in fact they were their private moments and I was not supposed to watch , but could not help as they were doing kinky things in open theatre and any one could see . I fumbled to answer , I was not doing any thing but watching movie . don’t lie , I have seen what you were watching , let them enjoy why should you interfere in their matter . I got bit bold and said , I was not in any way hindrance to them , they are playing in theatre and they are sitting in next row I had to see as they made lot of sounds I whispered back . but you were also doing same thing , you were also watching so I too did same I replied , now it was her turn to blush , yes those sounds attracted my attention and interrupted enjoying movie she replied . but you enjoyed this movie no I said smiling at her . she was too shy to reply she hid her face on my chest . this was the first intimate contact since we met . top button of my hairy chest was open I could feel her warm breath on my bare chest . I pat her head and let her keep her head that way , I caressed her head with my finger tips . then she raised her head , but didn’t go away from my body . she placed her hand behind the seat and rested her head on my shoulder . wow what a feeling I could feel her womanly fragrance .

ME AND ROHINI DID AT THEARE 61.39
she continued watching film after some time she raised her head to see what I was seeing . in fact I was watching her beautiful face in dim light . now I became aware her right bosom was pressed on my left hand and she had not bothered to move away to avoid contact . she found me watching her , what are you looking at , you have seen me , what is new in it look at the screen man , she pinched my thigh . sure I will watch film but you look so beautiful in this attire . I could not stop my self watching you . you are really beautiful girl , your skin is so smooth and fair . when there was no protest from her side I praised her more to make her blush with praises . I didn’t use word sexy or any equivalent terms to offend her . she looked into my eyes and said thanks for the compliment , now it is enough of praises you watch screen , you are neither looking at me or them only screen she said . I was enjoying her feel I was in no mood to enjoy film . I was bit hesitant what will people think looking at us . I was sitting with a married girl like couple . very next moment I laughed at myself , who knows either of us in unknown city . even if any one see us will think that we are couple and we are not doing any nasty things . I tried to concentrate on screen rather her boob pressed on my hand . she is after all sis of my friend I cant misbehave with her . it was so difficult to do then say , I was wit most beautiful and equally sexy girl watching a romantic movie and other couples are lost in their own world . in single term atmosphere itself was romantic and it is my bad luck to sit upright than doing nothing . so sweet dish is in front of me and I had to starve was my condition . just to check her reaction I raised my left hand to caress her face . on the way it brushed her left boob but without making any thing nonsense I caressed her face . what a fragrance you are having , which scent do you use I whispered . no at present I am not using any scent he replied . mmm then it must be your body fragrance , it is attracting me like pheromones trap . ( it is used in biological pest control in certain field crops where male insects are attracted by female artificial fragrance and fall into trap , thus male insects are controlled ) . she laughed looking at me , hey don’t say like that , I have not set any trap , smiled again . you are so funny , some times you speak some non sense . she didn’t get angry for that . I wanted to drag conversation on same line but unluckily intermission came . immediately she sat right and we both came out . we walked out of hall and went for loo , she went ladies side before we were separated clean your pheromone trap I whispered . she blushed and looked at all side if any one heard my comment . as there were none on hearing range she pinched me and ran away . I too went smiling and completed my business .
I thought of smoking but decided against as I remembered her sitting posture , she had placed her head on my shoulder so her face was very near to mine . some girls hate cigarette smell . I brought a big packet of fresh pop corns and couple of chokobars ice cream . by the time I was back she had already occupied seat and waiting for me . soon film commenced . I hanged carry bag of ice cream on arm rest and offered her pop corns . she looked at me and then pop corn packet . she silently took few grains , when she tasted wow masala corns , they are really tasty and put her hand in packet . thus we shared same packet . I placed my hand over back of her seat and was holding packet with right hand keeping it on my thigh . it was convenient for both of us .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 12:20 PM