Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
 TRAVELLING BACK WITH ROHINI DIDI 61.34
While we entered into lodge I was teasing her on some topic , she said shut up and don’t say like that , that irritated me bit so I teased her more . all of a sudden she broke into tears , she was sobbing . I said I am sorry don’t cry now in public . she too was trying to control herself but it was too late . we were in lobby and we could not move back to car till she was cooled . I went desk clerk and inquired for two single rooms . he looked at me and then at her , he was an old man again looked at her and then me . by now she had composed herself and wiped tears and trying to be normal . beta come near he called me . don’t make beti cry . it is not good on your part he said with voice of concern . rohini suddenly took advantage of this , look uncle he always teases me to cry . don’t worry beti I will tell him not to hurt you , he was speaking as if he knew us since child hood . I neglected his words and repeated uncle two single rooms please . again same thing , beta it is not good to quarrel , it is common problem with newly wed couple . see her even her mehandi is not faded and you are fighting . please don’t hurt young bride it is very bad . he continued with lecture , I was getting irritated by his attitude , and here she was enjoying the scene . see uncle he makes me cry very often , have I come with him to cry she replied teasing me . now uncle started giving lecture not to tease your wife and you should keep her always happy and cheerful . I could not bear it , I interrupted him by saying you are confused uncle , I wanted to say we are not couple but she interfered and asked me to listen carefully to elders advise . it is not fair to overlook experienced men’s advise . she was enjoying this scene . I was in utter confusion , in fact she had to shy but here I was getting blushed and at last I broke his monologue and asked him to give keys , I am tired after long drive , I need some rest . he again started shower of advises , it is not fair to self drive when you are traveling with new bride . you should hire a driver and let him drive while you both sit in rear seat and enjoy while traveling .
At last I said thanks for your concern and advise , I have driver but she says other persons presence will hinder the pleasure and asks me to drive . so that we will be alone all the time , I teased her back . this fellow started she is also right , you need privacy and all the crap . I could not stand to his rigging and I asked him to give keys now , I shall come back when I take rest and be free . he said yes I can understand beta , you are in hurry to go to room now , I am happy you listened to my words , here take these keys I am giving you honey moon special room for you , it is deluxe room and I hope you will enjoy the stay with us . he pat my back . what is honey moon special room is it any thing special ? I asked him . he said it is specially designed for newly weds you see and confirm your self .
That is ok uncle , is it fitted with any special devises I asked as if you have fitted hidden cameras laughing at him to tease him . he was startled to know what I meant , no dear it is designed for comfort and nothing else . don’t worry this is famous and trust worthy lodge , it is like home away from home . best of luck and enjoy . he handed keys and bell boy collected our luggage , we left immediately to lift to avoid another boring lecture from him .
I had to accept a double room , I was in no mood for such things with her . I wanted to stay away from her and liked to spend time alone at this most unwanted and unexpected stay .

TRAVELLING BACK WITH ROHINI DIDI 61.35
but could do nothing I was scolding myself for teasing her and making her cry . if not this situation could not have come and we could stay separately . room was really well decorated with nice paintings on the wall . had all the erotic stuff and cozy bed with verities of lamps . decorated to elevate mood especially paintings including monalisa nothing vulgar but erotic .
I first went to wash room to get freshened up . after I came out she was ready with a towel in her hand , I denied it and went for my own . she looked at me for a brief moment and without any comment she went inside bath room to freshen up . she came back she was looking really beautiful without make up like a fresh flower . she discarded towel which was hanging on her chest , my goodness she is wearing sheer nighty could see black bra covering her beautiful breasts and my eyes traveled south , I could see matching panties . she looked at me after she hanged wet towel . I changed my sight focusing on her face . her full white flesh was glistening under nighty . I had to shift my gaze to avoid erection and getting myself in awkward position . this I should have thought before accepting single room . she has trust in me then only she had accepted to accompany in single room and we had to spend a night together . I should not think wrong about her and later should not repent . I laid on my back , I was still wearing pant , had removed only shirt . she came sat on chair facing me . shree why don’t you get comfortable changing dress . I said does not matter . she said no formalities , you can live freely , change dress and take some rest . I thought good suggestion , when she is insisting then it is ok with me . when I opened my bag I could not find lungi , oh my god I forgot to bring lungi I said to my self . she head me ushering , asked me what the matter is . I said let me lay on pant itself . have you forgotten your night dress , she inquired . I said yes mi left lungi at my aunt place as I am not that much used to it . then what do you generally use she asked . I prefer shorts at home I replied . haven’t you brought that also she asked . yes I have brought only shorts . then why don’t you wear what is wrong with it she asked . nothing much but to be in shorts in your presence I feel bit odd . every one wear those things only , even many people roam in burmuda don’t feel shy and you can very well change into comfortable clothes . I changed in wash room and came back as I didn’t feel appropriate to change in her presence . I sat on bed and we were talking , she said why don’t you take some rest as you have been driving you maybe tired . no I am not that tired but can take some rest as we have nothing to do now . I switched on t v while we continued speaking . I rolled on bed she was still sitting on chair , I asked her to take some rest . she was bit hesitant she was still on chair . if you are so hesitant to sleep beside me what are you going to do at night , will you spend night sitting on chair ? . if that is the case why did you opt for one room . I knew you wont be comfortable to spend night in same room and on same bed . don’t worry I will lay on sofa and you can occupy bed , I got up to move to sofa . what she is thinking is right , she might have thought room will have two beds , but that fellow had given honey moon special how can that room have two separate beds . it had only one bed and amazingly for a deluxe room it has medium sized bed neither single nor double king sized . it was not proportionate to the size of room and its luxuriousness .

TRAVELLING BACK WITH ROHINI DIDI 61.36
She stopped me from going , she said you are right we need to adjust for a day . now we shall adjust here itself and think at night . I lost mood again , if she is so hesitant she is fool to opt for one room and it is too hard to spend a night on same bed . without any reply I got up and lay on sofa and asked her to move to bed . she said sorry for the trouble I said it is ok still cursing her in mind . these girls act like fools some time , she should have keep her mouth shut , I could tell receptionist that we are not couple , he could have given two rooms . then this fool of a lady was making mischief gesture and enjoying uncles lecture to me about what to do and what not to . at night I will make her spend night on this greedy sofa and I will peacefully sleep on bed without any mercy . mmmm this sofa is also cozy , it is ok to spend some time here but this cant accommodate my long body . I folded my legs and lay there , she threw a pillow at me to use , I said thanks . despite of controlling my anger I could not stop barking at her . why didn’t you keep your mouth shut when I tried to convince him that we are not couple and she is my best friend didi . he could have given two rooms . she looked at me for a while , there was look of hurt in her eyes . I didn’t like to stay alone in separate room . if that is the case I could have taken a double room with two beds I snarled at her . she was hurt again , she said sorry , I didn’t know he would give such room . I thought he would give us room with tow beds , if you don’t like this , it is not too late we can ask for other room she replied .
No we cant do it at this stage , he will think that I have hurt you again and for that only we are changing . he will start rigging head for which I am not ready . if you wish you can go and get room changed . she looked at me deep into my eyes . you are right he will think wrong about us , let us some how adjust here itself . by the way are you angry of me for making you move to sofa ? . I said no not for that , but for your behavior at reception . oh for that my little man is angry , I was just enjoying the conversation and I like you to be teased that is all . I am sorry if I offended you she said and repeated her sorry couple of times . its ok didi , I am not mad at what you said , but the thing is it made us troublesome . whenever any one needs to change dress has to go bath room and have to share a bed , no privacy especially for you , may be it is first time you are sharing room with other man , I continued . ha that is right for the first time I am going to stay with any boy other than my hubby , not even with brother as I don’t have any . but you don’t worry much I will adjust with the circumstance . about changing , how many times we are going to do and it is matter of one day only , we can adjust that too . now cheer up and forget about the problems . and thanks for the concern , I think you have very good fore sight . that is what my sis rani used to tell me . she used to talk lot about in your college days . you know she is real admirer of you , that is how I knew much about you even before we met . that is the reason I could trust you and I am sure it is not misused . I don’t mind if you come and sleep here itself . I know pretty details about you and your nature . I was completely relieved as she was aware of nature and not bothered about sharing a room with a stranger .
We continued talking for some more time . then she asked are you not feeling hungry ? . it is time for food , I said ok then we will have food I didn’t know time as it passed during our talk .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 12:15 PM