Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.25
before that you never slept alone . always cuddled with me and you slept keeping your head on my chest . now you are saying I am your best friend , some one should learn acting from you , you liar .
I am sorry aunt , you know how busy I became after going hubli , I had to forget even college also , due to work load . so many responsibilities and so much work load . I did wrong thing by going didi place or else I would be free bird . but when you got some one else to sleep beside you , it is you who forgot me , I tease her .
Hey you , you have learnt speaking to and you forgot how to speak with elders . she laughingly took belan to hit me without turning . I hugged her tight holding both of her hands tight so that she should not hit me . I thought I did mistake by using such word but when I saw her laughing , I was cool . still she was struggling to use her hands but I kept her pinned to me . when she asked me to leave her hands and assured she will not hit , then only I left her hands . but kept pasted to her . she removed my hands from her hands and kept on her waist . I stood still behind holding her . still there was nothing in my mind and how could I think wrong about her she being my favorite aunt . while doing chapathi she had to move a lot while she rolled dough . so whenever her ass moved along with her body , her ass frequently hit my groin . her ass was in perfect shape and as my groin hit her wide cushiony ass my cock started stirring inside pant . I tried to keep distance so I moved my back bit away from her while doing so my hands raised and hit bottom of her boobs . my goodness they felt so soft , may be she was not wearing bra . just to confirm it out of curiosity I touched her boobs again with back of hands , felt same again . I was getting horny due to her touches , I didn’t want to show I was getting aroused . I left her and stood away from her . so far she was not minding my touches , when I moved away , she looked questioning at me , I didn’t express any thing but moved towards fridge to fetch water bottle . I came back after having some water and stood away facing her . she was busy talking while she did her job . she was now making pallav for that she was cutting vegetables , she had to bend forward for cutting . couple of times her saree palloo slipped , she didn’t bother to cover properly , I could see her boobs jiggled , now my condition was getting worst than before , I could neither move from there nor could avoid seeing jiggling . at one point cloth slipped full to give full view of her boobs till nipples . my gaze was fixed on her cleavage she was talking continuously when I didn’t respond she looked at me and I was caught red handed watching her cleavage , she looked at herself and this time she tied her lose end properly without any comments . I was embarrassed so I thought it is better to leave the place to avoid getting embarrassed , I said I will watch t v till you finish cooking , she made sad face she wanted my company . she said you sit here only so that we can talk and catch up missing things . by the way what did s p say , how come he visited our uncle and how do you know him . all the time he was calling you beta and you addressing him uncle .
He is not only known to me he is my dearest uncle . he is father of my friend . is it very nice , so you have reach to big persons , you have become big man now knowing big people . that is the reason you have forgotten me . by the way dad of friend or girl friend . I blushed as she was right , both I replied .

JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.26
I mean his son and me are friends and his daughter happen to my class mate . that way both bro and sis are close to me . you know he is total non corrupt . he is gem of a person , I have never seen such an officer in my life .
You should have hooked that girl so that you could be son in law of a big person . though she spoke innocently but it pinched me some where , I pretend as if nothing . I said why I should be known as in law of a big person while I myself is big person , I said smiling at her . as she had dragged me into conversation I had to keep my self in the place . though I didn’t mean to watch her , but I could not avoid staring at her and her jiggling boobs though properly covered by her saree , clothe could not conceal movements . she might have sensed where my eyes were fixed , but neither me nor she worried about it . when the sight became non bearable I moved to hall , I didn’t want her to see tent in my shorts . she continued cooking and I watched t v news till she called me for food .
Plates were set on table I pulled a chair and sat . she was serving me food , I asked her to join for food , she said she will take later , I knew she will not take food properly how any woman can feel like having food while her husband admitted into hospital . so I forced her to give company at last she agreed and took a seat opposite to me . she served to her plate and mine too sitting there . we were speaking in general . after some time her saree lose end got displaced again exposing her milky soft walleye , I was in such a position my dirty part of the brain is always active it does nit listen to my commands . despite of my efforts my eyes were moving back to cleavage intermittently . o was looking at her face when she spoke to me then to my plate and when she is busy eating I watched her cleavage . I didn’t want to get caught red handed already it happened once , I didn’t want it to be repeated . so I was getting restless . but she was enjoying my company and having food slowly , continuing conversation . some how finished food and left place , tension was building I wanted to smoke but could not dare , aunt would kick me if she recognize smell . so I went back to watch t v . after aunt finished her works she came out and we sit together for watching t v . we were chit chatting on general topics . it was time to sleep I yawned as I did not had good sleep previous night . aunt please show me room , I am feeling drowsy , I would like to have good sleep today .
Wait I will come after few minutes , she finished her works and took me to her bedroom , we shall sleep here only . I said no aunt let me sleep in guest room . she said no way is it for the first time we are sleeping together . if you want to change dress you can , your bag is in here only . I didn’t have to change as I was already in shorts and tee . she went into wash room taking her clothes with her , she came back wearing cotton nightie and rolled beside me . she started speaking again but I was yawning again , I had to sleep but she wanted to speak as we were meeting after big gap . when I didn’t answer for her couple of talks , I was pretending like sleeping so that she will think that I have slept and she will let me sleep . but no she shook me to awake me , still then I didn’t respond . she might have sensed that I am pretending , she came over me and bite m cheek . now I could no more pretend , oh aunt you are not letting me sleep and pushed her away . she came back to me and hugged , shree you cant sleep so early . we have met after a long time and I am curious to hear what you did and how come s p came visiting .
 JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.27
Though I was sleepy I had to tell her what happened since morning and how I made officers visit . I explained every thing adding bit masala . how I had faced p s I . how had recorded our conversation . I took my cell and played audio clip about our bargain and he accepts bribe and terms of payment . she was cool listening to the clip and said how come you did such a big deal even without asking us . 20 lakhs rupees is very big , from where could you pay so much . I don’t say we don’t have that much money with us but it is so big deal you could have seek uncles permission or at least you could have informed his bro . it is not a proper deal if you have committed we have pay no . cool down aunt now the table is turned we are in a position to claim for the damages , I am not a fool to commit such a way . I told how I threatened him later with this audio clip and what I spoke to s p uncle and how I convinced him about the real fact . even I said I have proof of this bribe man and I said we have video clip of murder and we have another eye witness . we can prove my uncle is innocent and most unnecessarily he has been charged with murder and instead of giving security to him they have made him accused . with all the talks uncle was convinced but he wanted to visit and investigate before he accepted all the words I had spoken . he came here for inquiry that time as he is known to me , he courtesy sake visited uncle . he will come again and take statement from uncle .
Now the s I and culprit both are under mess , neither of them can save their neck . I have placed such a trap , they will have to pay for the deeds . I am sure they will come up with some compromise and may be ready pay some thing as a compensation . I am waiting for that by tomorrow I am sure to hear some news from them .
When I completed narration she was awe stuck , my god you have really grown up , even your uncle or his bro could turn the table this way . at the most they could have bribed money to him and looked for their escape , but you made it some thing else . they have to pay instead of taking ( lene ka dena ) . most interesting way of turning the scene . we wont accept cash from any one but that s I needs to be taught a lesson or two . she was so happy she started showering kisses on my face . she hugged me tight and still she was kissing my face till my face was filled with her saliva . how could you think so much and act alone . she was so happy she jumped on me and sat on my stomach m she was sobbing , I asked what happened dear aunt , she said crying with happiness . she lay on me flat rubbing her face on mine . I cant yet believe what you did , is it real your uncle will have no problem and will be released from the charge of murder . yes aunt that is my promise and even he will get security officer protection probably , if you or uncle desire .
Do you know why I thought such a aggressive plan . she asked me why . you said he had abused you with bad words , since when you told me my blood was boiling . I wont leave him I will see that he loses his future and put behind the bars and I know how to do it . thanks beta you love me so much , I too love you da . she kissed my cheeks again . she had sprawled on me resting her boobs on my chest . I could feel her boobs mashed on my chest . even in such moment my man was thinking of his joy and not bothered about the relation or condition . I was getting aroused , what happened to me , why I am behaving like this . she is no other than my moms younger sis and I am getting excited by her nearness .
it should not happen , I tried to divert my mind somewhere else . I tried to recollect her words of she being abused by that s I . so that my erection should subside and arousal should be converted into fury on that bastard . no it is not happening , I am losing the battle . I am not able to lose erection but instead it is growing . now she had placed her both legs apart and her cloth covered pussy was in contact with me . I could feel her few days old bush is rubbing on my stomach . my goodness she is not wearing panties also . only layer separates her bush and pussy is thin layer of her nightie . I tried to push her aside from me . I wanted to get free of her but she is not ready , still she is sleeping over me and giving full contact of her body on mine . her thunder thighs are touching my legs as she had widened her legs .
Why are you pushing me beta , have I become too heavy for you to bear . she raised her face to look into my eyes . you used to bear my weight when you were kid , now you have grown up , you should be able to bear . I could not respond how the hell I can tell that I can not only bear her weight but I can carry her for miles . I am strong enough to so any thing that grown up can do . how can I tell her that she is causing erection . luckily she had placed her butt on my stomach , if she slides a bit lower she will definitely feel my erection . what will she think of me , how cheap I will become in her eyes . oh god please help me , I was praying god to help me .
She is not at all ready to slide , it was very common in olden days she used to lay like thin over me even when I was kid . then too she took enough care not to place entire weight on me , now also she is doing same . though she had raised her face , our chest were still pressed sending warm feeling into me preferably into my loins . then she remembered what happened beta , you are keeping quite . don’t you love me , in olden days if I don’t lay over you , you used to ask me to come over you and kiss you , in return you used to kiss a lot . now you have become too kanjus , you are not at all kissing me back . have you stopped loving me beta ? . what can I tell her , I was in such a distress , she is completely innocent and she hardly knows how I have grown to a beast not like beta but an womanizer . I was feeling guilty and at the same time aroused too . when she persuade me to talk , I said it is not like that aunt . I love you so much and I can never express it with words . it is you who is not loving me .
What do you mean , I have showered you face with kisses and expressed my love to you , but you are blaming me . you are hurting me by saying like that . I thought of a quick plan to express I am an adult and not her lovely kid any more in softer words . so that she will move away from me . no aunt it is not the way you used to kiss me . it was the way you kissed when I was too young and a small kid but later you had changed the mode of kissing . what do you mean beta , I could not understand she replied .
You have not forgotten I hope , my lips used to be swollen from you r kisses . now you are not doing it means you don’t love me I blamed her .
Oh my dear for that you are getting angry , sona you have grown up now . you bear moustache now . I cant kiss you like that . you were small and innocent teen kid then . now it is not like that . she rolled away from me .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 11:35 AM