Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.54 Average
Adultery लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs)
(29-11-2021, 06:06 PM)Silverstone93 Wrote:
Waheeda : Turning a conservative wife into a slut

[Image: nipple-out-djsy4o4nju-1080x1440.jpg]

After the death of her conservative husband Mohammad, Waheeda decided to live a life she always dreamt of. She threw up all old traditions her husband forced her to follow and decided to follow modern life.
Mohammad had earned enough money for Waheeda, so she decided to shift to Mumbai, her dream city where she decided to spend her rest of the life. She immediately fell in love with the city and most importantly her new neighbour, Nirav Patel, 22 year old college goer. He also got attracted towards middle aged hot rich lady like Waheeda and he decided to take advantage of this opportunity.

[Image: gif-blacked-maitland-ward-002-5f0b302a2df28.gif]

Waheeda immediately sat on her knees like a slave and unzipped Nirav pants. His thick black cock was rock hard and when Waheeda looked at that dick, she forgot her husband and started sucking her new lovers cock enthusiastically.

[Image: gif-blacked-maitland-ward-007-5f0b2fcc5fc86.gif]

Nirav was smirking at Waheeda submissive behaviour. He had found new slave for his dick and he was happy. He removed all her clothes and then threw her on the bed.

Nirav : This is my first time to fuck a hot lady like you. Do you want my dick?

Nirav teased Waheeda, she was horny and immediately spreaded her legs for Nirav.

Waheeda : Yes.. I wanr your dick. Give it to me..

Nirav started stroking his dick and put it on Waheeda pussy. She gasped and started looking at Nirav. There was a lust in her eyes. She wanted his dick inside her pussy and Nirav didn't disappoint her. He pushed his thick dick in her already wet pussy and it penetrated and went inside her.

Waheeda : aahhh...

Waheeda realised the thickness of this young man's cock and held him in her arms.

Waheeda : Fuck me crazy.. Fuck me and make me yours..

She started blabbering and it made Nirav more horny. He started thrusting inside her with great force and with each thrust, Waheeda was letting out seductive moan.

[Image: 367-1000.gif]

Nirav started showing his dominant side and turned Waheeda. Now her ass was up in the air and Nirav put his dick at her entrance. She gasped at this feeling. He again thrusted his dick violently inside her pussy. Nirav laughed at her painful moan and started banging her pussy without any care for Waheeda. At first, Waheeda felt humiliated at this position, but her submissive self started enjoying this dominant side of Nirav. He kept fucking Waheeda in doggy style till she reaches orgasm.

[Image: bdsmlr-9742419-Nu-JLA8-Hqgd.gif]

She started enjoying this new thrill and allowed Nirav to fuck her ruthlessly. This gave Nirav open paas to fuck the shit out of Waheeda. He started spanking her ass till it turned red. This led Waheeda to another orgasmic pleasure. She started losing her consciousness and cummed again on his black cock..

[Image: Aria-Alexander-only-in-stockings-gets-fu...panked.gif]

He started using slur words about her and her husband. She didn't find them offensive, she actually liked the way he was humiliating her. He kept fucking her mercilessly and then after few strong strokes, he started unloading his young thick white sperms in her pussy..

[Image: 696-1000.gif]

Waheeda moaned hard as she felt thick loads of his cum in her womb. She held his both hands and started ramming her pussy against his dick. She wanted his cum deep inside her pussy and Nirav was happy to pump it deeper.

They both slept in her room and then Nirav left after having another quickie with her. Waheeda was happy with her new life. She had money, and now she had finda young boy who was good enough to satisfy her sexual desires.

Off course, young widows are the best! Congratulations for entering a liberal life, Waheeda!!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: लघु कथा - मेरे विचार (with Pictures and Gifs) - by Saravroman - 30-11-2021, 10:08 AM