Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.20
now it is my turn boy , your mom looks like a bitch . you were murmuring about cash . when I said I would pay ten lakhs , what did you say that moment , for other half you would take my aunt till I pay remaining . there is one thing common between you and me . we both like milfs , both like matured women . I too like milf . when you are so much fond of milf , you must have fucked your mom . I wanted to pay back to his words , I was sure about case and he could do nothing about it . I wanted to make him so low before s p uncle comes , he should reach to earth and should not be in a position to face him . he wont be coming alone he will come with other subordinates . the moment they reach here he should be in such a position to beg for his service and life . did I behave like you when you were using all the bad words , you should have patience baby . you should learn to take abuses , just think your self in my place and me using all the bad about your aunt or mom . it is easy to comment and too hard to take . keep the voice low if any one comes to know me abusing you that too in your chamber what will be your image .
He – I am sorry for that , I should not have used those words to your aunt , I beg pardon . please don’t drag my family members into this .
Me – why did I enter into this is just because of you abusing my aunt that night also . when she told me I started working on it . ( I hardly knew any thing till I reach here , all the information was given by his wife rohini , she was trying to boast so she told many of these things . if rani had not slept she could have stopped her then only as she knew what I am . rohini and rani are not poor but not rich enough to wear diamond jewelery . it was mere coincidence I meeting them but it was his bad luck though I was saying yes to her boastings , but remembered every thing when this situation arise ) . it is your bad luck you had eye on her and abused her unnecessarily , if not I would not have entered into this . now you have committed you will have to face it .
He – I said sorry no , I wont ever look at her or interfere into your life . please close the matter . I am really sorry , I didn’t mean it but I wanted to put them under pressure to take advantage of the situation . please don’t fetch this matter and I will help you in all the respects .
Me – thanks for extending help , so you will arrange mating with your mom . hahahaha I laughed at him .
He was in such a situation neither he could express nor conceal . how the hell he can tolerate comments on his own mom . but I wanted to play the same prank which he played with uncle and aunt .
There is no way you helping me , I am capable of helping my self . as regards to legal matter , my advocate is working on it , I have not yet given video clip of murder but rest of the things he will take care . I wont mind paying him handful . but regarding other matter to fit you into such a situation I will think how best I can fuck you . you are in soup mister , most unnecessarily you brought problem . it is like disturbing most poisonous snake . I have enough evidence not only to make you lose job but behind bars for rest of life and tomorrow you wont be able to show your face to any one including your family members . your worst days have begun , you need to count days or hours .

He – don’t ever think that by mere knowledge about me you cant think as I winner . I too have my own contacts , may be I will have to leave your uncle but I am capable of saving my self . I have such god fathers with me .
I laughed loud at him , you have god fathers and they will save your neck , what a joke hahahaha . not even god can save you now . you know home minister is from my constituency and he is very close to our family . again to depress him . his brain should stop functioning was the simple motto .
I got up , good bye mister , we shall meet again at a right place may be wrong place for you . he sprang up from his chair and came before me . is there any way for compromise , I am ready to do any thing for you . you can negotiate I will accept any terms you lay on , please wait don’t go , he spoke .
Sorry mother fucker , I have to take many revenges on you , for what you did to uncle and aunt . it is not easy job to sustain all the injuries you have caused . you can ask your adviser about what to do next . I will be watching all your next moves . you can do whatever you can . my full plan is getting ready and I will think and act according to my wishes and not per your wishes . I had to keep him tensed and without waiting for his reply I left the place .

By evening sp uncle reached the place with his other subordinates and conducted investigations . it didn’t take more time to realize the plot . when he put pressure on s I he opened his mouth about the real culprit and he tried to convince that he was not aware of the fact , on preliminary inquiry uncle felt to be the accused so he had arrested and now he was planning to catch real person . on further pressurization he arrested the real ones and on the interrogation he opened his mouth and accepted that he had murdered along with his team and later beaten my uncle . he had come to know about latest developments , si must have convinced that condition is beyond his control and hence he cant escape , under s p uncle’s supervision all the documentation was changed and uncle was made as eye witness instead of accused .
Later we met at hospital as per his advise . he met uncle along with other officers . he begged sorry for mistake of his department and he feels shame to admit that there was some confusion and s I did mistake by misleading people or involvement , whatever the case may be he feels sorry . uncle pat my back for bringing the truth and saving an innocent person . other officers also were impressed for my good contact with their superiors , they inquired me how come I investigated so much in such a short time as if they were not knowing the fact . I too didn’t speak wrong not to embarrass them . but I smiled as if we all know the fact .

Aunt too was present there in hospital , she was really impressed and happy to know that her hubby is out of all the trouble . inspector assured her that it is their responsibility to lok into their safety and will see that they wont be bothered later also .
Aunt invited all to her house for food , but they denied , sp uncle promised that he would visit their house on later date not on that day as he is on duty and on investigating where her family members are involved , if he comes now it will give bad impression to public . after conveying their sorry to every one of us including brother of uncle and his wife . uncle felt relieved of the burden , but he was advised to stay for few more days at hospital . as officers didn’t agree for visiting our house , I arranged fruit juice and after having juice they left us assuring their best cooperation at all times .

Uncles brother took charge of his bro and asked us to go back home . since today I will be with bro , you don’t need to stay here , even food also will be brought by my wife . you just relax and don’t worry . I think most of the things have settled , only thing left is bro should be healthy and come back home .
Uncle asked what magic you did them , why were they here . I said they have realized their department mistake so they had come here to wish speedy recovery and express their sorrow for misunderstanding . now don’t ask me any thing more , I shall explain how I could manage it .

JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.23
I along with aunt returned home with full satisfaction of days work . when we reached home aunt hurried to kitchen and me to wash room for cold water shower . by the time I took bath aunt was cooking . as there is no one else in house I proceed to kitchen . she was standing there preparing food for us facing other side . her back was at my side , she called me come on beta you sit here on kitchen slab or pull a chair .
I didn’t move from where I was standing . I could see her back , how beautiful she is I thought . she has maintained good shape . despite of she being very rich she preferred to work most of her chores by herself . for errands hey had workers but as she is very fond of gardening she took care of it , just for that they had taken land out of town and had built big twin mansion , one for each brothers . with large garden in front and back also . in front area she had planted varieties of flowers and back side little bit vegetables .
Nice lawn and couple of fountains in the middle . garden is worth watching , aunt spends lot of time in gardening she does every thing needed there including watering and weeding also . she is in one word hard worker . that is the reason she has maintained her shape and body .
About aunt now , she is my moms cousin means daughter of moms uncle . mom’s father has one brother and they have joint family . aunt name is sujatha , she is youngest of her father . in all they are five , three sisters and two brothers . mom have three brothers and two sisters . it is big family but living joint till today . as I am their family member I know who is who . no outsider knows who is son or daughter of whose . that much close knit family is , always sujatha is my favorite aunt , we liked each other and she is the one who used to take care of me all the time . if she is present in house I never went to my mom . even she studied her college at my place so she stayed with us at my place . she is almost ten years older than me , now she may around 30 + . we used to sleep together till she got married and left us .
In her young days she was very naughty , she used to tease me a lot and many times she used to put me in troubles . she used to cover her mistakes or mischief on my name and I had to take scolds from my parents , and she used to come in middle to relieve me from their clutches saying , he is very small boy , if he does what wrong is there . you should not punish or scold a kid like him . we know he is bit naughty for that you cant punish him , saying like this she used to carry me with her to her room . I used to be angry for unnecessary blames but in room she used to say sorry beta , for my mistakes you were scolded , but thanks to you for saving me and she used to kiss me . I used to melt with her soft words and few sorryes and few thanks and later hugs and kisses . then I used to feel pride for saving and helping her .
I was a small boy those days , always I slept in her warm hug . we always cuddled in each others warmness and slept in same pose till morning .
 JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.24
she used to shower me with kisses . when me or she grew older her kisses were extended on my lips too . when I reached high school her kisses were mostly like smooch , but then I didn’t have any clue of sex those days . may be I was too young or I was not exposed to sex , so I never had a thought of sex . what I wanted is warmness of her body , which I never got through mom as when she had further delivery though she used to sleep beside us she could not hug any of us kids as she used to be tired after heavy work . when aunt came to our house and she used to make me sleep with her as I was her favorite nephew . I used to beat her or get angry when she bite my cheeks leaving bite mark on them . I never came to know about her intentions as I was very innocent and was not at al exposed word sex even . I didn’t have company of elder boys who could introduce you to such erotic ideas or facts and of course those days there were no internet also . some times I used feel bad for her such advances but could do nothing about it as I loved her a lot like she did , so there was no question of complaining to mom about her acts . even few times mom had seen bite marks on my cheek she didn’t comment much and she would say wow now a days aunt is loving her nephew more than ever , she used to say smiling , aunt would reply in same manner . sure didi he is my favorite nephew . don’t love or make more attachment with him or else when you marry and leave our place it will be too difficult to leave all of us especially him . you are right sis but I love him much more than rest of the world , this used to make me and mom emotional .
I came to senses from flash back when she shook me , where are you lost beta . she pinched my cheek smiling at me . oh aunt I had gone in flash back , your presence always reminds me of those past when we were so happy with each other and shared same bed and shared all the thoughts . is it I thought you were lost in thought about your girl friends . where do I have such luck dear I said making face as if I was never lucky with any girl . how should I believe you being handsome and intelligent should must be having many she smiled at me and turned towards gas to continue cooking . my gaze again fixed on her protruding ass , it was attracting me , but I could not stare much as she turned her face to talk to me . I hugged her from behind now tell me about you darling I spoke kissing her neck . she looked back turning her face , darling , when did you invent this word shree . I realized my mistake by calling her darling , but could not go back on my words . yes you are the only one my darling aunt . love you aunt I kissed her cheek . why this maska giri now , do you want anything from me . nothing aunt I want you and only you , she looked back at me , I am there always with you dear . I thought you want me to search a bride for you or help in searching for a good and beautiful girl friend . oh no aunt you are my best girl friend , I wont need any others .
I know I am the best girl friend and that is the reason you visit me so frequently and daily you call me over the phone to talk endlessly . what kind of drama bazi , you don’t even remember me , many time I think you have forgotten this aunt of yours . you tell me how many times you have met me after my marriage . hardly we meet in family function and those times also you will be so busy in arrangements as if things will not move without your presence . why did you change so much after my marriage .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 11:11 AM