Misc. Erotica 18 learned sex from 50 --- luvdeep23
Anyway I went to site telling her to lock the door and keep the key with her. In the evening when I came I found her sitting and watching the TV. She took the laptop from me and while she was opening I asked, ‘how come you’re so early today?’ She laughed and said, ‘oh idiot, if I don’t come how would you enter in the room.’ I thought how foolish I was to ask such question. Then we took the snacks and sat down to watch TV. I told her, ‘Sneha, don’t mind for telling this. Don’t wear any undergarment while sleeping. It restricts blood circulation.’ She returned with the question, ‘is that why mom does not wear bra during sleep?’ I thought it was to give a good access to her boobs for Pradip but said, ‘yeah for that. But don’t tell your parent that I’ve told you this, okay?’ ‘Yeah, De I know,’ she smiled. When it was getting late I asked her, ‘do you plan to sleep here today?’ She said, ‘Yeah, do you’ve any objection?’ I said, ‘No, of course not. But your parent knows?’ She replied back, ‘they’ve only sent me here.’ I took my usual course of whiskey and she was with the laptop. After we finished our dinner, she said, ‘De I would like to sit some time with the laptop. Will you mind?’ I told, ‘no, of course not. Help yourself. But don’t disturb me. I’m exhausted dear.’ She nodded her head and I took the bed. When she was moving over me to take her position beside me to sleep I opened my eyes and realized that my prick had come out from under the hem of the short and it was hard. ‘Did she see it?’ I thought and hurriedly hid it under the short. She simply said, ‘ I’ve seen it De.’ I blushed, ‘what a shame! She has seen it.’ She again told me, ‘why you are thinking? I’ve found so many times in the night of my father and by the way it’s the prick, isn’t it?’ ‘Yeah, it is,’ I said non-interestingly. When she was hugging me she whispered in my ears, ‘De I am not with the undergarment. So sleep cautiously.’ ‘What the hell she is trying to mean?’ I thought myself and at the same time did not believe myself. At night I felt the urge to pee and as I awake I looked at the most horrible thing in my life. Sneha was sleeping and her nighty had rode up to her stomach. She was on her back and the bushy mound was clearly visible in the blue bed lamp in the room. I thought she had the habit but then I was shocked to find my hand was working on her boobs, trying to press them, finding the nipples, twisting them, her nipples were rigid. God, my hand had done this, it had exposed her. I quickly got down from the bed and without covering her I went to toilet fearing that if I tried to do it she might wake up and catch me. I finished and came back, I found her in the same position with her legs parted. I lay down beside her and then she moved and put her thigh on my stomach and with one hand circled my upper chest. She sighed. I remembered the next day was Sunday and I did not have to wake up early. So I went to sleep. I woke up with a certain sensation. It seemed to me some feeling was there in my prick. I opened my eyes and found she was holding my prick and rubbing it up and down. Once she looked at me and I closed my eyes quickly. I did not want her to be in an embarrassed position. Then what she did took me in surprise. She engulfed my prick with her mouth and started moving her head over my prick up and down. I was feeling the sensation was growing inside me. She took out my prick from her mouth with a ‘plop’ sound then closely saw it and next again she clamped her lips over the tips of my prick. I was not sure whether to let her know that I was not sleeping but observing every movement of her but then did not want her to be ashamed. She was working on the tip with her tongue that was bringing me near to the climax. I was at a loss whether to wrench myself free from her mouth or let me spurt inside. The excitement was building enormously inside me closing me to the point of ejaculation and I did that in her mouth. Her bobbling mouth stopped for some moment then caught with the speed of my spurting and took my whole load inside her. I did not know whether she had done it deliberately or unwillingly so that she could not be caught hold. She wiped her mouth with her dress and lay down beside me. I moved to her and asked, ‘where did you learn such thing?’ She was quick to answer, ‘from your laptop.’ Yes, I had lot of such clips in my laptop and she had seen every thing. She then asked me, ‘this is what you are telling stimulation?’ I said, ‘no dear, what you did is stimulation and what I did is ejaculation.’ She shook me, ‘no De, don’t sleep. You promised me that you’ll tell me. What’s the liquid that comes from your prick?’ I answered, ‘it’s semen. It grows inside us and when we climax it comes out from our prick.’ She asked, ‘it’s like pee then!’ I said, ‘no dear, it’s not pee. This helps to create baby when it goes inside the woman.’ ‘How it goes inside us?’ she asked. ‘Well,’ I said, ‘you must know that you’ve a slit there. God has created us in that fashion, male with a prick and female with a slit so that the prick can enter into the slit. God has also gifted you in such a fashion that when the prick ejects semen inside, you receive it and both of us thus help to contribute in the formation of baby. There are some medical terms to describe it but I actually don’t know.’ She then asked, ‘so this two things are only for making baby?’ ‘No,’ I said, ‘from this we actually get the satisfaction of sex. When our pricks ejaculate, we get tremendous pleasure.’ ‘That means you’ve got the satisfaction as you ejects in my mouth?’ she asked. I told, ‘yeah of course.’ She said, ‘but you didn’t show it.’ ‘Yeah I didn’t show it,’ I told, ‘of course I had got the tremendous satisfaction, but I was afraid to show it as you’re there.’ Then she asked, ‘what about the female? Do they ejaculate like this? How they get the pleasure?’ I answered, ‘well, female doesn’t ejaculate in this fashion, but they squirt. Some sort of juices comes through their pussy when they get aroused and they enjoy a heavy throbbing sensation inside their bodies which call orgasm. When the prick enters into a pussy, the pussy wall gets rubbed by the length of the prick which causes the sensation. At the same time all the women are blessed with a little bud, which hangs from the top of the pussy, and the prick also rubs it and the end the women enjoy the orgasm inside their pussies.’ She was silent. I asked, ‘what are you thinking?’ She did not tell anything. I was thinking whether it would be right to teach her. I had told her everything about sex. So what was the harm if I would teach her practically? But she was so underage. My prick was hard again. It was although under the short but as she moved it touched her thigh. She all of a sudden told me, ‘De will you show me?’ I said, ‘yeah baby, I was thinking. But you promise not to mention it to your parent and will not get involved again.’ She touched me and said, ‘I promise you.’ I took her nighty of her body. Her tiny body was now nude in front of me. Her budding boobs were heaving with erect nipples topping them. Her nipples were not big now but soon going to be. The brown circle were still small enough around the nipples. She was not so thin.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
18 learned sex from 50 --- luvdeep23 - by ddey333 - 29-11-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: 18 learned sex from 50 --- luvdeep23 - by ddey333 - 30-11-2021, 09:26 AM