Misc. Erotica 18 learned sex from 50 --- luvdeep23
2nd part

Few days passed by without any events. She came but for some time, talked to me and went out. Pradip asked me, ‘Deep, do you fight with Sneha?’ I said, ‘no, but why?’ He said, ‘now a days we find her to go to your house and then came back within short time.’ I laughed and said, ‘no, no, it’s nothing.’ That day she came and I was surprised to see a dress in her hand. I asked, ‘what’s this?’ She told, ‘I told my parent that I’ll be sleeping with you.’ Instantly my mobile rang and it was Susmita. She said, ‘Sneha had gone to your house. I told her to sleep there.’ I asked, ‘why? Are you going to have a session at night?’ She laughed and said, ‘think anything. Take care of her.’ I told my cook to prepare an extra dinner for her. She took out my laptop and started chatting with friends. I took whiskey and started drinking. Then we ate dinner. I watched TV some more time and she chatted some more time. I called her and said, ‘Sneha change your dress. It’s time for sleeping.’ She said, ‘Yeah, I know.’ She closed the door and after sometime opened it. She had changed her dress to a short nighty, which came to her knee. My cook had already gone to sleep as he had to rise early for making all the breakfast and all. I switched off the TV, put off the light and came inside the bedroom. She was shutting down the laptop, put it inside the bag and put the bag at the corner. Then she looked at me and said, ‘which side do you prefer to sleep?’ I mockingly said, ‘at your side dear. Now hop in.’ She went to the top of the bed and lay down. I put off the light and took off my shirt. Then I went up the bed and lay down beside her. I told her, ‘See Sneha, I use to sleep nude at night. But now I have to sleep with the short on.’ She giggled and asked, ‘well De, don’t you feel ashamed of telling all these things to me who is of your son’s age?’ I told, ‘why, you know at the foreign country the family takes bath in nude condition. I had seen it and I think I’ve some pics in my laptop.’ She told, ‘yeah I’ve seen it.’ I did not ask her how did she see it. Instead I told, ‘so you must have seen that the daughter can see her dad’s prick, son can see his mom’s pussy and vice versa.’ ‘Hmm,’ she muttered. Then she asked, ‘what do you say prick? What it’s?’ I told as a matter of fact way without showing any interest as if it was term like fruits hanged from the tree, ‘it’s the thing that hang from the joint of two legs of a male.’ She said, ‘oh, I had seen it on the road when the boys pees. But what is pussy?’ I again said in the same notation, ‘the thing which is in between your legs.’ She was silent this time. Then she asked, ‘why Sunil was telling to suck pussy?’ I told, ‘this is a sort of excitement which stimulate one’s sex organ.’ ‘What’s that?’ she said. I explained her, ‘see the thing which is in between the legs of a male get hard when stimulated. It gives the male certain pleasure. By saying this Sunil was trying to get the stimulation so that he can masturbate.’ By saying this I realized that I had done the mistake, as it would attract her curiosity. And it did, immediately she asked, ‘what is masturbate?’ Now I stammered, I was searching an answer that would give her no chance to ask me further question. I said, ‘this is sort of exercise which ends the excitement that is grown inside the male.’ I thought it was the best answer and she was thinking of getting a question. But she failed to get and said, ‘okay I’m now going to sleep and you know De I may hug you. So never mind.’ I told her, ‘rest assured you can do anything but don’t snore.’ She told, ‘I don’t snore.’ Then she put one hand on my chest and put her thigh on my stomach and went to sleep. I started moving my hand over her dressed thigh slowly and drifted to sleep. All of a sudden I woke up with a start. I found that she had moved to other side, her back was toward me, I had hugged her tightly in my arms, her ass was just closely connected to my groin, my prick was hard, it was compressed on her butts, one of my hand had moved to her boobs and pressed them. She was sleeping calmly. I tore myself from her, ‘what the hell I’m doing, shit,’ I got up from the bed went to toilet, relieved myself and came back to bed. As I positioned myself at her side I moved to the opposite direction from her and went to sleep. In the early morning when I woke up I found her thighs on top of my prick, which was as usually rock hard, she had pushed herself close to me, her boobs were compressed on my hand. My hand was on top of her thigh, she wore an undergarment, which was like a knickers. My fingers were trying to push inside her knickers. ‘Oh God, am I doing this in my sleep?’ I moved my hand off her but remembered to tell her to sleep without any undergarment to have a free circulation of blood through her body. After I came back finishing off my shaving, bath she greeted me with a ‘good morning’. I asked to see her reaction, ‘did you sleep well in the night?’ She broke up with a smile and said, ‘the most peaceful sleep I have ever slept. Thank you De.’ I did not understand whether she was joking with me.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
18 learned sex from 50 --- luvdeep23 - by ddey333 - 29-11-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: 18 learned sex from 50 --- luvdeep23 - by ddey333 - 30-11-2021, 09:24 AM