Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.16
Me – to free my uncle you will have to fit some one else into this , whom will you charge now .
He – it is none of your business , I will find some one else for this , if I didn’t find any one I shall ask the people who did it will give me a person substitute for his own life . but you have to keep your promise , for that matter I am very much particular . for me money means every thing , I don’t care for the person mind it . if you fail I will have to fit you too in some case .
I took out my cell and stopped recording . I started dialing s p uncle , but unfortunately ii got his number switched off . I tried several times , could not succeed . then I called kavitha’s mom and asked about location of uncle , she said he is in office , but why do you ask . I said I need to contact him , it is emergency . then take his office number , leave the message , he might be busy in some meeting , he will call you later or else I shall ask him to call when he come home .
I took that number and asked permission to use land line . he asked why don’t you use your cell . whom are you going to call . I said battery is low as I could not charge cell in the morning . he said carry on I called through his official land line , at the other end some one answered call , I asked can I speak to sir please , he in tune asked who is it on the line , I said I am shree his nephew , I tried his cell but it is switched off . sir is in meeting and may end at any time now , what should I tell him . I said leave the message that I had called and wait for his call , don’t forget to say it is emergency .
S I – whom are you trying to contact .
Me – some one who can arrange money immediately , you are not very sure about me , I am planning to settle full and final now itself , so that there should not be conflict later . he smiled at me , you are very intelligent man . you don’t want to waste time . I appreciate your spirit .
Then my cell rang , it was s p uncle .
Me - hello uncle how are you . would you mind to call land line of this security officer station as my battery is low and I have kept it for charging .
He - sure beta I shall call , are you in any kind of trouble . see if you want help for any petty offences , just pay the penalty and push off . don’t drag me in that .
Me – don’t I know about you uncle , it is serious matter and I need your help .
Immediately land line started ringing , as usual some one received at reception , he informed s I that s p is on line . s I took the phone and after formalities he asked what the matter sir , you did call now . sir I have arrested a person of murder and I am inquiring sir . sir picture seems to be different sir as per my investigation he seems to be innocent . sir can call you back after the initial investigation is completed , he was speaking smiling at me and he show me thumb for managing the situation . then uncle asked me to give phone to shree , he seems to be there in your station , can you give phone to him .
Inspectors face bleached when uncle mentioned my name . are you the same shree sir is referring , I said yes I was the one who had called him just now .

Me – uncle I am in deep trouble just because of your corrupt department . I am fed up with these kind of people you have in department . see this son of bitch s I was referring to a case , he has arrested my innocent uncle . s I face became red in fury , he tried to snatch phone from my hand . uncle this bastard is trying to snatch phone from my hand , I shall give it to him , now my cell is charged and you can call my number . or will you warn this fellow to wait till your call is over .
Uncle – what is this beta , you are using very bad words . have never seen you speaking like this .
S I was gesturing me to stop speaking , showing his stick to me .
Don’t show stick to me you behenchod sale , if you gesture me again I will shove it up into your ass . do you think only you can talk bad to others , every one can talk but you people use your strength , I barked at s I .
Me – sorry uncle I was speaking to s I , he was asking me to not to tell you , he was gesturing me as if he is going to insert lathi into my ass . this fellow is so corrupt and bad mannered , he does not have any value for the person .i will come to it later .
Uncle , this is well pre planned murder , this fellow is specifically transferred here for this mission . I detailed him every thing I had come to know in these two days . in fact my uncle is innocent and he is main eye witness of this case . this fellow had made him accused instead of witness . important part is none of these fellows know , there is another eye witness which murderers have not noted , or might have neglected . he has seen entire episode and most important thing is he has video footage . that is more than enough to screw your department . I have already taken copy and uploaded it to my yahoo and gmail accounts . so that even if these fellows influence him or threaten him also wont help any one . while saying this I looked at si , his face bleached and he had worried look . I have decided to make against your department involving even top most authorities . again he will file a suite for defamation also . you people need to be ready to face and suffer for this guys mistake or mischief .
Uncle – yes I can understand it , but no need to bother such things will come out during investigations . we don’t keep quite , we too investigate for murder cases s I is not a investigating officer , it will be inspector who investigates .
Me – that I am aware uncle but the problem is he too is mingled with this mother fucker . he must have feed him so he too will accept what this fellow says . he is such an criminal minded , he can manage any thing . and he is so corrupt , he is black spot on your department . is such a short service he has made so much money , in your entire service with such rank you will never be able to make . he has presented a diamond necklace to his wife within three months after marriage , it has cost him a lot . s I said , don’t bluff I have not purchased any diamond necklace , you are unnecessarily spoiling my name . don’t bluff you cheat I have seen your wife along with her sis buying necklace . it is from this particular shop and she has paid so much bill . as she didn’t have so much cash your sil has used her credit card for remaining amount . if you want I will prove it and I shall try to get purchase details and your department will find out your sil account number to prove it .

JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.18
now don’t say it is her money and she has purchased for herself . but uncle this fellow is such a fool , he transferred money from this place to her account . that also you will come to know at the time of investigation . he didn’t even think how wrong he could be to transfer amount to her account . recently he has purchased a car on some one else’s name . and this fellow is eyeing on his beautiful sil , he has purchased gbang farm of 8 acres in his sil name before his marriage . what does it indicate . I repeat he did purchase gbang farm in his sis in law name immediately after he got engaged not in his fiancée name but on her sis name . I have studied about back ground of his in laws , they are in debt due to this marriage as he took lots of dowry from them , they can never prove that they purchased on their own . what else proof you want .
I have decided to involve as many from department in conspiracy as possible as this fellow got transferred for this very mission and you have signed his transfer .
Uncle – I think you are right but how come you gathered so much information about this fellow . I will take interest personally and will see to it that no innocent person is hurt . I am man for justice and I will stick to it . I wont promise you any thing , but I will assure that law has its own course and it will be in favor of justice not for a person . I will come soon and investigate it .
Me – will you talk to this mother fucker , what I want is he should be behind the bars for rest of his life . for corruption matter I have enough evidence , I had a deal with this fellow for release of my uncle . I have recorded every thing including what he spoke about you also . if you hear it , you will fuck his in security officer station itself .
Uncle – beta you have learnt lots of bad words , you are speaking like my department people . don’t use such vulgar words . I promise I will come may be today itself , don’t tell him . there is nothing left to speak , you did every thing . I will speak to him in person .
Me – ok bye . I shall come to your house may be tomorrow , inform aunt , ……….ok done uncle I will come for food . ok bye
Si – oh you know our sahib personally ? . you didn’t tell me when you came here . I could have suggested you some other easier way .
he was acting like he was normal and not bothered about our talk . but his profuse sweating was telling every thing .
me – why should I tell you , there is no need I had come as common man and it is true I am common man . it was you who was showing attitude . otherwise I have gone smooth . now tell me what you are going to do . when you want money , whether in advance or after the work is done . I laughed at him sarcastically .
he – first you tell me how did you gather so much information about me .
me – I know many more things about you . your wife name is rohini m her sis name rani . both of them are young and beautiful . I winked at him , your choice is good . I know through whom you got transferred and many more things ,which you cant even imagine .
you just keep thinking about how to save your neck , till then I will smoke and come .
he – door is closed , you can very well smoke here itself .
 JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.19
me – no I don’t want to commit crime by smoking here . I am giving you sufficient time to think .
though he was trying to show off he is not tensed but I don’t think he had never taken such abuses in his life . there are seasoned to abuse but not to get them for themselves . they are specially made to put people under pressure by scaring them . now the things were different for him . I went out for smoking and when I came back he was speaking to some one over the phone , when he saw he cut the call .
me – so what you have thought ?
he – I haven’t thought any thing yet .
me – so you are seeking advise from others . when will you grow .
he – what do you mean , am I kid .
me – you might have grown in few aspects , but not yet matured enough to take own decision . see I took decision the moment I heard it . then only I had decided to screw your ass . now you tell me how are you going to escape from this . don’t think I am speaking on strength o s p uncle . no you are wrong , that has made me go slow , I cant hurt him or over take him . otherwise things could be still different . you could have sensed my speed by now .
he – what the most you can do , you can get me suspended that is all . then he looked at my cell which I was holding .
I said don’t worry I am not recording any thing . you can keep it with you , I kept the cell on table , while I was taking my hand back , by mistake my hand brushed a wallet kept on table . it fell at my side , he got up to collect it . by then I had taken it and while handing it I saw a photo in centre of wallet . by reflux I opened wallet , I should not have done it as it is not right manner to peep inside into others life . in fact there were two pics at each side . one was he and his wife rohini , on other side it was three people . he is in middle and each side one woman . one beautiful girl at one side and on other side one widow lady must be his mom . I looked at pic again and handed it back to him . I suppose one is your sis and other mom , think she is widow .
He – yes m dad is no more .
Me – poor lady but she is still beautiful and looks young enough to take .
He – take what ?
Me – don’t act man , she looks young enough for play , I told looking deep into his eyes . should understand what I mean .
He got furious and raised stick , I was quick enough to catch it before it touched me . I too got angry , you mother fucker , be ware of me . if I mind I can poke this stick into your ass and tear it apart .
He – what did you say about her , you said it even after I told she is my mom . his eyes had become red with fury , he was shivering with anger . he had lost all the patience . learn to behave man , when I was speaking you said some thing about my aunt . she is also like mother to me , she is my mom sister . you were using words like bitch and all . then you were thinking your self high in the sky .

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 10:56 AM