Incest How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages)
JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.12
only thing is you need to stay here for few days still your injuries are healed . but nothing to worry , hope you got good sleep . yes sleep after injection was good and pain is also substantially reduced . how about you madam he inquired aunt , what had happened to you darling , uncle was anxious , nothing big she was tensed about you health , that is all . now she seems to be cheerful doctor said without waiting for her comment . she said yes and thanks for your good medicine and my nephew nearness , both did miraculous job she thanked doctor and smiled at me pinching my cheek . doctor left and after that aunt spoke to uncle for few minutes and she was satisfied that he is recovering she too left for home . I asked uncle to rest , he lay back . within few minutes uncle’s bro came with his wife , he was shocked to see his brother admitted in hospital after incurring injuries . he was on verge of crying looking at status of his bro . and his wife literally cried loud . uncle awakened by loud cry , he sat up with my help on bed . I cooled both of them and said now nothing to worry , every thing is taken care of and by grace of god he is recovering well .
Uncles younger bro asked for the details of incidence . uncle gave all the details , he said he was coming back from his farm and on the way back he witnessed a fight which lead to cold blooded murder . as he was shocked such incidence for the first time in his life he could not move . at other end also one young man was watching this crime . when they noticed that I was watching it , they charged at me , but I sped from the spot back to farm . I don’t know how I reached farm , there I sat down on ground for hours to recover , when our labor noticed me sitting , he came to me and asked why I was sitting there . he sensed some thing was wrong , he took me to farm house and gave water , he asked for the details but I dint say any thing as I was so scared . then he dropped me back to house after I had recovered .
Do you know that boy personally I inquired as it was most important for me or for him . there is another eye witness . he said yes he knows and told that boys name and he said he was fidgeting his cell phone while he was watching , probably informing some one . that was grate news for me , if he had informed to some one means he has right alibi with perfect time of call . he will be good witness for my uncle escape from this case . if he gives witness my uncle will be acquitted without any problem . after getting all the details from uncle I was breathing of big relief . even his bro was relieved to some extent .
Then he gave all the details of they coming to him and the argument took place between them and when uncle didn’t agree for their offer to keep quite how they broke on him and beat threatening to kill him too . but later s I arrested me tos ave their neck and involved me in this case on murder charge . I think he too is involved in this case .
I wanted to have a fag so came out , he too followed me . we stood at tea stall , both had tea and I asked will he care if I smoke , I was so tensed I wanted to smoke . he said he wont mind if I offer him one . then we moved to some remote place . while we both smoked he gave all the details of the culprit . all the information was useful , he asked what is my plan of action . I said now I don’t fear when we are having another eye witness , we can take his help provided he decides to cooperate . he said he knows that boy and is in very good term with us and the culprit is luckily mutual enemy of us .

JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.13
that is still good uncle I will encash this situation for good . only you have to make arrangement to meet him . it is not big task dear , I will arrange now itself . he collected number of the boy and arranged meeting in remote place . after meeting that boy , in fact he is young man about 20yrs . an valid eye witness . he assured us to help us , provided we give him shield . I said yes , we will give you full security and another thing is you don’t tell about you watching this crime . he said he hasn’t told any one as he himself was scared .
Then I dropped uncle at hospital and returned house . my mind had become fresh I was in jolly mood , with all the information I was sure I could tackle case to my benefit . it was ten in morning and I had not taken bath yet . I was just planning the way to handle , I was cock sure of turning the case as uncle was innocent and in addition I had support of s p uncle , I could convince him easily .
As I entered house aunt came to me asking why I am so late . I said your devar has come and we were discussing about this incidence . I am much relieved with all the progress we made today . aunt you wont have any tension , I am sure of solving this case . that is good news , have bath and come , I will prepare break fast aunt said with smiling face . with all the support I was giving she was slowly coming back to normalcy .
Why don’t you give me bath your slef , I said laughing at her . dhuth badmash are you a kid , go and have bath fast she replied . as long as I am with you , I never remember taking bath on my own , please don’t say no . come on sweety please give me bath , I asked her again pulling her by her saree . she kicked me on my ass playfully , now you have grown up , you should learn to take care of your self dumbo . she took me by shirt and pushed me inside bath room . come on hurry up , behave like a good boy , you take bath and I shall bring your clothes , she went laughing .
I took hot shower while I was lost completely about my next steps to handle the situation . I had to handle this case wisely to help uncle . by then aunt knocked door bringing me back to presence , as I had not brought clothes I was not complete nude as aunt had to come to give towel . I said wait aunt I will open door . on opening door she entered with towel , before she handed me towel , I screamed lizard . in turn she too screamed back where is it , please make it go away , she hugged me tightly . I knew she was always scared of lizard , I don’t understand why women are scared of insects and such small and harmless creatures . I too hold her tight in embrace , she was asking where is it . when she didn’t find any I started laughing , then she tried to push me away , you naughty boy , you haven’t improved even after growing big . though she tried to push me , I was holding her tight as I had expected . I didn’t leave her before biting her cheek . again shararath I will tell your uncle to kick you for this as she wiped her cheek . then I left her taking towel from her hand . it was my innocent act , I wanted to scare her for fun , but in return her body crushed in my arms and those few moments pressing of her boobs had me hard in no time . I cursed my self for thinking wrong about aunt . immediately my hard on subside . I came out wrapping towel and went into room to wear dress .
When I came out she was waiting for me on dining table , she said hurry up it will get cold . and I will have to take food to your uncle .

JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.14.1
I had prepared my self for the next task . straight away I went to security officer station dressed in very much common man not even in shirt wearing chappals . I asked constable where si is , luckily it was same one whom I had met previous day . he said he is alone , you can go inside and be cautious , he is criminal minded and has very high stakes as bribe . handle him carefully he will certainly help you but cost will be too high . I thanked him and entered s i cabin with his permission , there was another constable discussing some thing . he asked me what the matter is , I introduced my self as nephew of so and so . so you have come here from a criminal and cold blooded murderer , he wanted to impress me as he is very strict officer and didn’t like to speak with criminals . I was standing my hands folded in front of him . he didn’t even offer seat to sit . sir please don’t call him like that , as far as my knowledge goes he is not of that type , I answered in low voice . he looking at constable see this man has come to argue like court to me , he does not know how I am strict and disciplined .
Sir I want to speak with you sir , still I was standing with folded hand . no need to talk to you , whatever you want to talk you speak in court only . nothing is going to help here . I have found him to culprit and I have arrested him , he is in jail and you wont even get bail as it is non cognoscible offence , he has killed a party leader and he will have to eat what he has sown , what do you say constable . he laughed at me treating me low . I was tolerating it though my blood was boiling inside . sir both me and you know how my uncle is , he seems to be innocent , please try to help him out . no I cant I am sure he is the culprit there is no way I can help him , you can go .
Sir I want to speak to you in private I said gesturing at constable . always these people become happy when you say you want to speak in private . he gestured constable to go out , he too went smiling thinking they got a good bakara . now you can speak S I told me . sir uncle is in mess , and he is beaten badly , in addition it seems he is charged with murder case . sir he is innocent please do something to bring him out of this case . I am ready to oblige whatever you say . sorry young man , he is senseless and cold blooded murderer , he should have thought of it before he fought with him and killed him . I am not in a position to help , my superiors will question me , he seemed melting . sir I will bear the expenses to cool them . it is up to you , if you mind you can do it .
He – I could have helped but for that lady , when I had gone to arrest him she was crying and said I will have to pay for that , what does she mean , that bitch has spoken like any thing , she said some one will come from her side and conquer this case .

JOURNEY TO AUNT PLACE 61.15
what the heck she can do . looking at you and your uncle I get some mercy , but remembering that bitch words I cant help , or I should not help .
Me – sir don’t get upset , she is a fool to hurt a helping persons like you . what did she say .
He – I was doing my duty , I had to arrest him and did my duty . initially she requested me to leave him as he is innocent . when I said according to our information we are arresting him and there is court you can fight there and claim your innocence and get free from there . but she was not ready and spoke few wrong words to me , and I got wild , I too had to abuse her . she was trying to threaten me , she was telling her bil and some others will come and handle the case and will see to it that I will pay for charging murder case . by the way are you one about whom she was pointing at .
Me – no sir I don’t have idea about whom she was referring . but sir I am ready to come to understanding . forget her words and talk about important matter .
He – when you say so , I shall think about your offer . how much you are ready to pay .
Me – sir you tell .
He – see mr I have to satisfy my superiors , some how I can convince rest of them , but it is too hard to convince s p , he is new comer and he is pretending like very strict . I know all these behenchod , they will ask for bigger stake . I don’t promise you that I will certainly help but I shall try to do my level best . but tell me how much you are prepared to pay .
Me – sir always my stakes are double .
He – what do you mean by double .
Me – very simple , I will pay the double of what you got to fit my uncle in this case .
He – means you are ready to pay 20 , 20 lakhs .
Me – has he pain only ten lakhs , I shall pay 20 and if you do it fast one extra .
He – are you in sense , you are speaking about big money . when will you pay .
Me – ten now itself , I shall apy ten lakhs today and ……
He cut me off in middle , for the remaining are you going to send her to me , I should see her once he muttered for himself .
Me – what did you say asked as if I didn’t hear him .
He - ten lakhs now and what about remaining .
Me – remaining after work done . I am repeating . I shall pay ten lakhs today and after you complete work same moment you will get another ten lakhs . and if you complete this job in one day I shall arrange one lakh extra .
He – it is big amount how do I believe you .
Me – if you assure me , I will pay in 50% advance na .
He – then I shall do it .
Me – how about your s p , will he agree .
He – see mr if money speaks every one stops speaking . I know these I p s officers , I will shut his bloody mouth with this much of money . ( I instigated him to speak bad words for sp uncle )

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

[+] 2 users Like manigopal's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How i was introduced to world of incest (mega serial more than 3000 pages) - by bigman - 20-12-2018, 10:45 AM