Misc. Erotica 18 learned sex from 50 --- luvdeep23
This went on for two years and again I got transferred. I came to Orissa. I used to keep in touch with Sneha and Susmita everyday after coming to Orissa. One day Susmita told me that Pradip did not want to stay at Malaysia, he would like to come back to India. She asked me if I could manage a job at our company which I did. And he came back to India and I did not know what prompted him to join my site at Orissa under me. I did not keep it a secret to Trisha. She just told, ‘don’t come close to them except the official work.’ He took his family with him and took a house very close to my room where I was staying. I was staying alone with only my cook. I was afraid if anything went wrong and if Trisha came to know about it then certainly I would get a divorce. So I was playing it very cautiously. Sneha came more close to me. Pradip and me both returned home at the same time. When he went to his home Sneha came to me, took my laptop and started chatting with her friends. I became a friend to her more than uncle. I used to keep all the sexual staffs in my laptop and she had seen all of it. When I told her, ‘Sneha you must not access the D drive. It is my personal.’ She used to smile as if she had understood every thing. She started calling me De. She often showed me her chatting friends. One day when she was chatting with friends, she called me, ‘De come here.’ I was seeing the TV and I went to her. She looked at me, ‘you know De, I just came in contact with Sunil and he is asking my mobile no. What shall I do?’ I told, ‘but you don’t have mobile.’ She said, ‘that’s the problem. What to do? I can’t give my parents mobile. They will just fire me.’ Then I told, ‘you do one thing. You give my no and tell him to call at night after 9.00PM.’ She hugged me, ‘oh De you’re too sweet. That’s why I love you so much.’ I smiled and said, ‘then give me a kiss?’ She refused to give and this was the thousand times I was refused to have a peck from her. Anyway from the next day sms started coming from Sunil. Sometime she laughed as she read and sometime she made her expression blank. I asked her about the characteristic she used to show but she never told. She said, ‘no, impossible, I can’t say.’ After she went to her parent I browsed through the inbox but she had deleted all the sms. One day while she was going through my mobile she screamed and said, ‘oh Sunil I’ll kill you.’ I went to her and asked, ‘what happened Sneha? Why you’re screaming?’ She almost cried, then said, ‘see, Sunil writes such obscene messages.’ I said, ‘where? Show me.’ She took the mobile behind her back and said, ‘no. I can’t.’ ‘Oh, Sneha, come on,’ I told her, ‘you acknowledge me your friend and still you’re shy to tell me.’ She said, ‘no, De it’s not that. You’ll think me a bad girl.’ I asked, ‘does he write anything about sex?’ First she kept silent then nodded her head. ‘Show me,’ I told. She flopped on top of the bed, nodding her head, ‘no I can’t.’ Then I told her, ‘Okay, don’t show and don’t tell again.’ I moved out the room. Some time later she came and stood beside me. I got the smell of fine fragrance. She told me, ‘you’ll not think me a bad girl if I show you.’ I said, ‘did you write it? Then why you’ll be the bad girl?’ She forwarded my mobile to me and I took it and went to the inbox. Sunil had written that he wanted to kiss her boobs, suck her nipples. I looked at her; she hid her face with her palms. I drew her to me and told, ‘what’s wrong with it?’ She said, ‘is it not bad?’ I said, ‘I don’t think it’s bad. You’ve boobs, he had written it. You’ve nipples, he had written it.’ I thought myself that a nearing 50 years old was telling such things to 18 years teenage. She looked puzzled, ‘oh, De how do you say this?’ ‘Why,’ I said sarcastically, ‘this is your boobs, so what’s wrong telling it.’ I touched her boobs. She flinched. Then I made her sit at my side and asked, ‘what more Sunil wanted to do?’ She was now almost easy. She started telling that he wanted to kiss me, wanted to press my boobs and….. She got up and went inside. I knew that he had asked her more. She had given the mobile to me. Two more sms came but she never knew. I opened and found that Sunil had written about the colour of her pubic hair, wanted to know the growth of it, was it dense. He wanted to put his mouth on her pussy and give her a solid suck. In the other sms he wanted her to write back how would she love if he sucked her pussy or nipple. I found the lad was just a sextrovat. I went to her, gave her the mobile and said, ‘he had sent two more sms for you. And for your information I have read them.’ I moved out the room and started to watch the TV. I observed no sound was coming from the room. I peeped from the side of the curtain and found her sitting still with her face down. I called her, ‘Sneha, it’s already late. Go to your house.’ But she did not come out from the room. I went inside and found her in the same position. I asked her, ‘what’s the matter dear?’ She did not tell anything. I lifted her head by her chin and looked into her eyes. She shut down her eyes. I whispered in her ears, ‘see baby now is the time to learn these things. Otherwise you’ll be a laughing stock in your friend circle. Every body will laugh at you. There is no shame in learning all.’ She looked up to me and said, ‘but what are all those things?’ I said, ‘what?’ She told, ‘the things he wrote. I don’t understand any of these things.’ I caught hold of her hand, pulled her up from the bed and said, ‘okay; now you go. I’ll tell you later.’ ‘You promise,’ she asked. I looked at her eyes and said, ‘yeah, I promise.’ She went to her parent.
[+] 2 users Like ddey333's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
18 learned sex from 50 --- luvdeep23 - by ddey333 - 29-11-2021, 05:21 PM
RE: 18 learned sex from 50 --- luvdeep23 - by ddey333 - 29-11-2021, 05:23 PM