Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
Do you talk to your wife about other family members or friends while having sex
Women love talking about other women or men, no matter what context. I never talked about other girls to my first gf, but after two-three years into the relationship, she started asking what I thought about her that friend or this friend in bed. I said I never did, that I only thought about her. She just smiled. Then another time I asked her, when we were lying naked in the bed, if she thought about other men. She looked away, feeling shy, but didn't seem to be offended, so I pressed. She said sometimes, not always, like once every month, she thought about John Abraham when we were having sex. His smile is too cute, right? she asked, and I said yes. Very cute indeed. Later, after months, I started teasing her with Johnny Johnny, yes papa and she always had a naughty smirk when I said that. Toh after that, we became really comfortable talking about these things in bed. I even encouraged her to call his name bed. She did, and we enjoyed it. I even started revealing my kinks with actresses and celebs.

One day, I tried something new. We were four years into the relationship then, and we were in the last year of college. We knew we going to be separated once we graduated, so we were having going at it four times, sometimes six times a day. After a week of this, you literally get bored of the person, even if it's some Katrina or Tamanna, and we were just doing it for the dopamine, or just from habit. So one day, while she was sitting and browsing on WhatsApp, and I was studying for my fucking Data Structures exam, I got an idea. I went and sat behind her on the bed and started massaging her boobs through her t-shirt. She moaned, but still continued messaging. I told her to open Pranav's page. Pranav was her hot cousin, with whom she had drank alcohol, smoked cigarettes. It was not her habit by any means, but everyone has a go-to cousin to try our these things, and it was Pranav for Deepali. They were always sending each other updates and pics, and I asked Dee to scroll of one of his photos. She did. Keeping my hand on top of her pussy, over the legging, I told her to go to another pic. She did. "So what do you like better? The first one or the second?" I whispered into her ear. She didn't say anything. I started rubbing the fringes of her panty through the legging, and repeated my question. "What's gone into you, yaar?" she said, but I continued, and told her to go to another pic. She did. Taking her in my arms, I put my hand into the leggings and placed my hand on her pussy. "Ab bata, meri ladli randi, kaunsa photo acha lagta hei? Third ya second?" She said third. I pinched her pussy. She moaned. I lightly held her clit between the sides of my index finger and middle finger and said, "Toh, isme tuche shirtless pasand hei, yah shortless?" "Shirtless," she whispered, and I gave her another reward. We did this for some time, before going for a bath. It was hot. We tried various other fantasies after this, with far relatives, close friends, celebrities.

I tried this and other little roleplays in every other relationship after, and have had great results. There is not need to wait for two years before beginning such roleplay... You can probably initiate such things as soon as you are comfortable with your partner and test the limits of where you can go with your creativity. Now I am married, and my wife and I sometimes watch our wedding video or some other person's wedding video, or some photos on our TV while giving each other pleasure. There is more limit to what you can or can't do with your partner as long as you are in the same frequency and agree with the rules you have set in that relationship.
[+] 5 users Like microsoft's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you talk to your wife about other family members or friends while having sex - by microsoft - 27-11-2021, 02:23 PM